20 somethings

Well done on all the losses ladies ur all doing fab!

So the eating hasn't gone too well last week. I put on 4lbs but back on track from yesterday. However, I have just spent the last half hour sorting through my wardrobe. Over the past 2 year while I intended on losing weight all the clothes I bought were in smaller sizes. I continued putting on weight so I put them in the bottom of my wardrobe.

In January I was wearing elasticated size 22 trousers and they were tight, so personally I consider that a size 24. I had about 3 pairs of trousers and 5 tops th fitted me and that was it. I can now squeeze into a size 18 in almost all my clothes no they are not elasticated. This means I can wear my clothes that have been in the wardrobe 2 years. I now have loads of lovely new clothes that I have never worn and I have gone down 3 sizes. I am really happy with that. Just need to get the numbers now. I am going out this month nd buying some size 14 clothes. I don't mind if the 18s are baggy on me and I still have some 16s in my wardrobe. Really excited. Can't wait. I would like to be a size 14 by my friends wedding in August.

That's fab jess well done! What a great non scale victory. Xx

That's amazing hun, I am sure you will be in those 14s before you know it

Well first time on the scales for me for about 6 weeks and 4 on. With everything I have had on recently I am, not pleased as such but very happy with it. Am really struggling with period pains today but at least it starting a couple of days earlier means I might be able to enjoy the bank holiday weekend x

So the eating hasn't gone too well last week. I put on 4lbs but back on track from yesterday. However, I have just spent the last half hour sorting through my wardrobe. Over the past 2 year while I intended on losing weight all the clothes I bought were in smaller sizes. I continued putting on weight so I put them in the bottom of my wardrobe.

In January I was wearing elasticated size 22 trousers and they were tight, so personally I consider that a size 24. I had about 3 pairs of trousers and 5 tops th fitted me and that was it. I can now squeeze into a size 18 in almost all my clothes no they are not elasticated. This means I can wear my clothes that have been in the wardrobe 2 years. I now have loads of lovely new clothes that I have never worn and I have gone down 3 sizes. I am really happy with that. Just need to get the numbers now. I am going out this month nd buying some size 14 clothes. I don't mind if the 18s are baggy on me and I still have some 16s in my wardrobe. Really excited. Can't wait. I would like to be a size 14 by my friends wedding in August.

Yay well done :) xx

Well done on the nsv xx

Star 4lb on in 6 weeks aint bad I stepped on them last week after two weeks indulging and was 4lb up so before I came away I was 18st5! I dread to think what I will be when I get back but I am really getting straight back on it properly and gunna get on with excercising and im gunna try and aim for 100% for the month

Lunches are hardest for me especially now as I will be working more hours for the next couple of months to save some money for my july week away and my honeymoon in sept, I suppose I could take a big fruit salad and yogurts to work or do more red/green days so I can have extra b for a sandwich, I dont really like the mug shots

Hi, can I join you all for support please?

I'm getting married in Sept and desperate to be a skinny bride!

I'm 26 (27 next week!) and have lost just over a stone since Jan (too slow for my liking).

Going to get back in to minimins for support, and I've started my food diary on here today as well...need to be really good and stick to plan.

Welcome mrs b2b loads of support here! Good luck with your challenge.

Well done jess as well is nice to get new clothes:) to spur u on. Well done to anyone else I've missed too.

Xx

Hi ladies

Just found out today that my swap of holidays isn't happening so were going on holiday in 2 weeks!! Drastic, I need to loose as much as possible, and obviously have a slim tones body in 2 weeks (ahem!).

Or more realistically.... Would like to lose the last 3.5lb to get my stone in the next two weeks!

New target and new incentive... Off to swimming pool a lot this weekend!

Hi girls, well yesterday i changed my target weight from 11st6 to 12st6. This is only until I get to that target then i'll be changing it again back to 11st6. I did it because it was so daunting seeing i had over 3 stone left to lose. I really want to be in the 12's by July/August, does anyone think i'm being a little unrealistic? 2 stone in about 2 months? would love to hear if anyone has managed to achieve that, need some inspiration. xx

Clare I'd do shred everyday and stick to sw I'm sure u will do great! 3.5 in two weeks is doable just don't cut bk on syns too much as ur body won't get rid of it. Just remember though whatever happens you have done great so far and u are that much lighter than you would've been if u hadn't started sw

Lizzie I have done something very similar to u, I have changed my target on here to 12 stone 6, instead of 11 stone 6. My original target was 5 stone which will bring me to 12, 6 (I'm now only 1.5 away from target) a few months ago I decided I'd maybe like to lose a little more. However I am comfortable with the way I look now and know how my body struggles with it all now so I thought I'd keep my original target and keep on as normal then if I lose then great if I don't then I'm at target and not paying for class.

breaking it down is great also it relieves some of the pressure u have on yourself. Which u may find will help u get their quicker. Keep up the good work. Xx

hey ladies... 2 and half pounds down this week... delighted as i'm been pretty bold!!

Finding since I took my bar out and went on low dose pill that the weight comes off a lot easier!

The 2.5 pounds off was more the first minute i hopped on my scales but i went and put on undies and tights and it went up slightly... giving myself a little lee way!!

Welcome mrsb2b what date are u getting married? Im 14th sept :)

Great loses. Good luck Claire. :) great motivation.

Welcome Mrs b2b.

Cherry, it depends on how your body is. I know after my first 2 stone I found the weight much harder to shift. And my body and I had quite the disagreement after 4.5 stones, but we are friends again and 6lbs a month is an achievable Target for me. Someone else might find a lot more or a lot less right for them. I think 2 stone in 2 months is a very high aim, and if you fall short of that don't be discouraged. Weightloss isnt linear and some times the lbs just. Will. Not. Shift! And other times it will fly off. If you simply aim to give it your all (ha, she says simply) then you will get results. I'd break your goal down into mini goals I have just over 3.5 stone to go, and it can be hard to keep the motivation going.

I dropped 1.5 this week. If I do 1.5 next week I'm in the prize draw for having lost 1 stone in 10 weeks! And well on my way for the 6.5 stone award in July.

Well done fran x

Well done in your losses this week girlies, your all an inspiration :)

I think next weeks WI will probably be a good one anyway. Not eating properly after tummy bug on Monday, tummy still feels squishy so not risking anything drastic! I went back to work yesterday tho felt so shattered last night and today I wished I hadn't. Still.. 2 days and its weekend :)

Back