20 somethings

Thanks hun, not the best but st least it's gone down!

Well done Fran what a great achievement! I am never getting my 6 stone by July and I've kindve decided to keep my previous 5 stone target, and see how easy the last stone comes off. You never know, maybe I will have my 5.5 stone award by July and I will be happy enough with that.

Scarlett well done my dear :) happy for you and all in the right direction.

I think that's a good idea. Being so tall you need to be careful not to be too small. I've still forever to go though! 1.5lbs to Target is exciting. I can't wait until I have less than 3 stone to go.

So tired! Scarlet I dunno how you can look after kids as a job! Pooooped! And I get home to see dad is still on the sofa where he was when we left and made no attempt on dinner. Just sat there waiting to be fed.

Eek hello ladies :)

Sorry for being so rubbish recently - couldn't possibly catch up so I will just say hello, and I've missed you all lots!!

I've been dreadful of late, have now lost just 1st 9lbs as opposed to over 2 stone that I had lost, but I THINK/HOPE that I am back in the zone once and for all!!

In other news - I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!! I actually got my dream job that I have been gunning for for the last few weeks!!! I'm so bloody chuffed, even if it did result in way too much celebrating!!

I think part of the problem is that I don't have anything in the near future - and so I am now looking up holidays haha!!

Good to be back girls, if you'll have me??? Xxxxxxx

Brilliant news Camz!!!!

When do you start??

Anyone is welcome here so don't be silly of course you can pop by whenever xx

Brilliant news Camz!!!!

When do you start??

Anyone is welcome here so don't be silly of course you can pop by whenever xx

Thank you, contract starts in sept and I've been extended in my current post up until then :-D xx

LAURA!!!!! Yay for the new job! that is fabulous news! WEEE! I love how my random logic is spreading. Booking a holiday in order to lose weight sounds spot on to me! I'm heading up north in July and totally aiming for 6.5 stone by then! I might be deluded, but I'm aiming for it and it is keeping me going. Dunno if it will keep me going after/during the move.

Anyone watching secret eaters and thinking a big bag of galaxy counters sounds like a good idea? damn it!

You can do it Fran and you will lose weight when you move. I love that logic, if I have something to work towards like a holiday then that motivates me

I think I learnt last week at the wedding no one will judge me for how I look and even if they do it won't be to my face and no where near how bad I think of myself with how I look due to my size so I think I may finally be breaking down the walls I keep putting in the way stopping me lose weight

oh hun, the people there will be your friends. They'd never say or think anything nasty about you. We all our much harder on ourselves than other people are. I'm still trying to see what other people see. Some days are great. And on those days you have to make a note of how you are feeling, so that on others, when you are feeling crummy, you can remember the good days/thoughts/feelings. :)

I'm now wanting to eat a pack of biscuits so I am in my room safely away from biscuits. Aunt Flo is a pig of a guest!

My brother was being dead nice to me the whole time as he knew I really didn't want to be there and I got very well looked after even if I did end the night a little tipsy because no one else wanted the red wine on our table so I easily polished off two bottles haha!!

I feel the same too, I could eat for Britain right now so am trying not to give in to eating for the sake of it

Plus its a bank holiday weekend so three days off from the dump I work at so its going to be good and the sun is meant to make an appearance

Get married 7th Sept. Not long now tho!!

Flying by, I wanted 7th but it was already taken and my constant pleading to the gods for them not to pay their deposit didnt work lol nvm at the rate this weather has been going it should be summer in sept

I have new motivation now girls as we are going to egypt for our honeymoon, sharm el sheikh on the red sea :) gunna be lush! We are having our anniversary meal this week instead of next week so that when I get back on it tuesday I can be 100% right up til I go away in july hopefully! I want some form of a beach body even if its not a slim one it can at least try and be slimmer and more toned lol

Only lost 3lb this week. I wanted a lot more. Really need to knuckle down. I am mardy but maybe that is a good thing and it will spur me on.

Only 3lb! I have only ever lost 3lb in one week and that was my first week! Be chuffed with yourself, I'm chuffed for you! Your a star!

The only one good thing about having a stomach bug and feeling lousy is that I think this is the first time ever I've not wanted to eat! Had to go back to work after day off sick on tues but I shouldn't have done, I feel rubbish. Thankfully no call outs last night and I was in bed asleep by 8.30pm! Roll on weekend!

Well done on the new job! I'm so jealous, I'm desperate for a new job! I think I'm goin to use this week away as a way to get my head straight about what I want to do, I'm absolutely shattered and working 2 out of 4 weekends isn't good enough anymore, I want a quality of life. We keep telling clients to think about their pets quality of life so why should I not think about my own!

OH went to see his brother in law last night and the absolute legend that he is says he'll milk while we're away so getting it booked tonight! So excited! The sad thing is I miss my dogs already and I've not gone yet!!

I would normally be happy with 3 but I put on 4 last week. Hope your feeling better. I hated my old job. I was so happy when I got out of it and now I have a job that I love.

At least uv got the majority of it off, that's a big loss, don't feel fed up. You've done really well to get 3lb off, just try and do same again and it'll all be gone plus more! Well done :) xxx

Back