20 somethings

Ooh Christie! How exciting. I bet Egypt will be magical.

3lbs is great, next week you will be even lighter!

I cant wait fran! Im like a child at xmas lol

3lb is fab. Hoping I can do that next week when im back on plan 100%
What plan so most people do and have the best loses. EE, Red or Green?

Hello beautifuls, I keep slinking back in and then disappearing again, had lots going on!! How are you all? Welcome to the newies and well done on all these amazing losses I've read about, we need to be called the shrinking 20 something's!! I am going a bit doolally, it's one month since my op today and had a bit of a complication and just want to be back to normal now, I need to get out and feel more human, instead of sitting in the house depressed popping pain meds!! I'm going to try and be more positive today xxxx

Hey Jess, nice to hear from you.

Sorry to hear you've had some complications but as long as you are ok that's all that matters and everything you've achieved so far has been amazing

Am making pulled pork this bank holiday and can't wait to try it x

Hey Jess, nice to hear from you.

Sorry to hear you've had some complications but as long as you are ok that's all that matters and everything you've achieved so far has been amazing

Am making pulled pork this bank holiday and can't wait to try it x

Thanks star, mmm pulled pork, I did bbq pulled pork in my slow cooker a while ago and it was so good!! X

Pulled pork is amazing.

Sorry to hear about your complications hun. It is awful being stuck inside. Are you able to pop to the corner shop or something to get some fresh air and out of the house. If not maybe try to pick up a hobby you can do at home to keep you busy and distracted from being stuck at home.

I am able to get to the shop but I'm attached to machine for the next month and it is like a handbag so you can go out but I have tubes coming out of me that aren't easily hidden so it's abit frustrating :( I've bought myself a new tablet to sit and play with lol :( x
Oh and do any of you girls know any good high protein SW foods? Xxx

I am able to get to the shop but I'm attached to machine for the next month and it is like a handbag so you can go out but I have tubes coming out of me that aren't easily hidden so it's abit frustrating :( I've bought myself a new tablet to sit and play with lol :( x
Oh and do any of you girls know any good high protein SW foods? Xxx

Hope ur tablet keeps you busy! Xx
Chicken, cheese (hex a) and eggs should be good for protein xx

Jess, Meatloaf! I freaking love meatloaf too. Or you could have low syn sausages, browned off, then cooked in lentils, stock and various diced veg, such as courgette and aubergine. Oh, or have a BBQ with lots of different meaty things. I got told to drink a couple of glasses of milk every day when my wound was being crappy. I think trying to have some protein with each meal should be ok. If you have cooked meat in the fridge you could snack on that. lentil soup is really good too.

Glad your tablet is keeping you busy, do you know how long you have the machine connected for? It is horrible, but it won't be forever, and your new body will be :)

Hi ladies! So sorry ive not been on for ages, life has been so hectic I can hardly get on the computer and the fact that I didnt have minimins on my crap phone meant it was easy to forget about it, but ive just got a new galaxy s4 today and I can get the app and its so much better than the iphone app was when I ghad that! :) so I should be able to keep ip with you ladies now!

Just a quick update on ke, I reached my original target of 11 and a half stone and moved it to 10 and a half stone. But since then I think psychologically the thought of being in the 10's and me not thinking I could do it was making me sabotage myself sonive put the target back up to 11 stone for now. Im currently at 12 stone because we've been on weekends away to London etc to see grandparents so been off plan but back on it now and im on day 4 of the 30 day shred and day 2 of the 6 week 6 pack! Its a killer butnim determined to flatten my tummy and tone up as much as possible because ive made the decision that im going to wear a bikini on my honeymoon for the first time in my life! Plus I have my first dress fitting in 8 weeks so I want to be as toned up as possible as once thats done ill have to stay at wjatever weight im at to make sure the dress still fits me on the day! Had a bad few weeks in march, found out I was pregnant, totally unexpected, but it was a lovely surprise. In the three hours that we knew we decided to postpone the wedding and move to a bigger house, but then I started bleeding and unfortunately miscarried the baby. It was a really tough time and not many people know, so that set me back weightloss wise too as I wasnt that hungry so the little bits I did eat, like cereal, were crap and i put 8lbs on in 2 weeks. Im getting to thenpoint where I can talk about it without bursting into tears now but its still upsetting.

Anyway, in lighter news, ben finally got a job!! :) I cant tell you the weight thats been lifted off my shoulders since he started, the worry about money has greatly reduced so im really happy :)

Anyway, ive missed you ladies. Hope youre all ok and looking forward to catching up with you all. Xx

Oh my giddy aunt Sammy! That was a bloody roller coaster!a huge well done on the new job and the weightloss. I think you can most definitely be let off visiting weight! And we have all self sabotaged at some point or another. I'm so, so sorry with what happened with the pregnancy. It must have been so awful. You know us lot, if you want to talk about it we will listen, if it is too painful then give it time and we will say no more until you are ready. You must be getting so excited for the wedding. Oh, and guess who is in Halifax for a couple of days in July?! :D

So pleased to have you back Sammy. :)

Hope ur tablet keeps you busy! Xx
Chicken, cheese (hex a) and eggs should be good for protein xx

Thanks danni, eggs is the only one I knew! Literally have a fridge full of hard boiled eggs for snacking lol xx
Jess, Meatloaf! I freaking love meatloaf too. Or you could have low syn sausages, browned off, then cooked in lentils, stock and various diced veg, such as courgette and aubergine. Oh, or have a BBQ with lots of different meaty things. I got told to drink a couple of glasses of milk every day when my wound was being crappy. I think trying to have some protein with each meal should be ok. If you have cooked meat in the fridge you could snack on that. lentil soup is really good too.

Glad your tablet is keeping you busy, do you know how long you have the machine connected for? It is horrible, but it won't be forever, and your new body will be :)

Meatloaf!! That's tomorrow sorted then haha! I think the machine will be on for another month and I've had it on for 2 weeks. Basically at the base of my back in my bum crack where my incision meets, my wound opened up into a hole, it was 8cm deep and leaking ALOT of fluid from all my swelling (I'm weighing a stone up in swelling) so they attached what they called a wound vac which is basically a sponge goes into my hole which is sealed down to my skin and attached to a tube which is attached to a machine which sucks like a vacuum and collects the fluid which in turn dries the wound and heals it from the inside out, after one week of the vac my wound has gone from 8cm deep to 4cm deep. Sorry this is major to much info lol xxx
Hi ladies! So sorry ive not been on for ages, life has been so hectic I can hardly get on the computer and the fact that I didnt have minimins on my crap phone meant it was easy to forget about it, but ive just got a new galaxy s4 today and I can get the app and its so much better than the iphone app was when I ghad that! :) so I should be able to keep ip with you ladies now!

Just a quick update on ke, I reached my original target of 11 and a half stone and moved it to 10 and a half stone. But since then I think psychologically the thought of being in the 10's and me not thinking I could do it was making me sabotage myself sonive put the target back up to 11 stone for now. Im currently at 12 stone because we've been on weekends away to London etc to see grandparents so been off plan but back on it now and im on day 4 of the 30 day shred and day 2 of the 6 week 6 pack! Its a killer butnim determined to flatten my tummy and tone up as much as possible because ive made the decision that im going to wear a bikini on my honeymoon for the first time in my life! Plus I have my first dress fitting in 8 weeks so I want to be as toned up as possible as once thats done ill have to stay at wjatever weight im at to make sure the dress still fits me on the day! Had a bad few weeks in march, found out I was pregnant, totally unexpected, but it was a lovely surprise. In the three hours that we knew we decided to postpone the wedding and move to a bigger house, but then I started bleeding and unfortunately miscarried the baby. It was a really tough time and not many people know, so that set me back weightloss wise too as I wasnt that hungry so the little bits I did eat, like cereal, were crap and i put 8lbs on in 2 weeks. Im getting to thenpoint where I can talk about it without bursting into tears now but its still upsetting.

Anyway, in lighter news, ben finally got a job!! :) I cant tell you the weight thats been lifted off my shoulders since he started, the worry about money has greatly reduced so im really happy :)

Anyway, ive missed you ladies. Hope youre all ok and looking forward to catching up with you all. Xx

Oh sammy it sounds like you have had a rough time of it, so glad Ben has got a job!! People say money can't buy happiness but it definitely makes all the difference in the world, all of my worries are money related!! So pleased for you, you're a strong lady for coming through what you have and roll on bikini on the honeymoon!!! X

Aww thanks so much ladies, so lovely to have you welcome me back. I know how supoortive this grouobis and ive missed it! Will be so much easier now that my phone will tell me when there are new posts!

Oh wow fran when are you up and how long for? Are you doing anything exciting? :) xx

Just dont 6 week 6bpack and just about to start 30 day shred after a quick five minute breather. I WILL manage to wear a bikini on my honeymoon! Only 18 weeks till the big day! :) xx

Back