20 somethings

Hi girls, I am still here just not getting much time to come on so tend to just read what people are up to then go to diaries.
Been keeping up with you all, will try not to be a stranger!

Camplestar that is a fab weight loss! How exciting being almost where you were when you left school! Friday was 11 years since I left school, made me feel old when I realised that! X

Hey laura hun, will look that book up, not used my kindle for ages been after some recommendations so will give that a go, saw your pic on here the other day, looking gorgeous you've got an hourglass figure to die for! xx

Star sorry to hear about your other half sounds like he def needs some time to come to terms with what the diagnosis would mean for him. X

Danni try some proper comfort food, use the free food to fill you up, that's what it's there for hun. Hope the ravenous feeling passes soon, I feel like a bottomless pit at times! X

Hey muzza hun how are you doing? Well done for getting on the shred, I really need to get to it but feel like I've barely time to sneeze lately! Been doing Zumba once a week and we walk ever Wednesday so at least that's something but feel I should do more!
We all need to let our hair down sometimes, I did the same last 2 nights. Was invited to mums for dinner tonight in the spur of the moment so wine and pizza (although I managed to be restrained) and bbq and night out yesterday, again I told myself I could have what I fancied and it turns out I can have what I like without going mental!
Just get back on it, life does get in the way sometimes. Personally I know I couldn't stick to it if I couldn't relax the grip occasionally xx

Wedding is come round fast Christie! How exciting, no doubt that that you'll get where you want to be by then x

Fran you won't get rid of me, I'm like a bad smell haha! Xx

I'll try to be more active in here! Know that I do read even if i don't comment though xx

Hey Hun just checking your ok really, u sound very busy but getting a lot of body magic in so nice one.

yeah I have been naughty but like u said there's no way I could stick to it without the odd weeks off.

just so much stuff goin on at weekend and I'm not in control of what I eat but I will get there. Feeling pretty good lately. Don't think I'd even mind if I stayed where I am for a while but would def like to lose a bit more in future xx

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your kindness

It is quite a life changing thing to get so it will mean big changes for both of us so its just a case of finding what will work

I think everyone needs an off plan day sometimes because that will be a normal part of your life in the long run but its more about it being a treat or occasion rather than the norm

The pulled pork was so nice last weekend that am making it again today :D

Lol, I wouldn't try to get rid of you scarlet. I still remember your real name :p

I know when I go up north in July I won't be on plan, I will just have whatever, but to try not to go "Mmm deepfried lard... Yes please I will have extra sugar on top" I will be the mad woman with half a fruit aisle in her handbag! Not drinking cuts out so much damage though. I will probably have one on my brothers' birthday and that is it. Can't be drunk and in charge of a toddler!

You will do great. It's great to have something to work towards. How much would you like to lose by then?

Star, I'm sure things will get better. We're all here for you to have a moan.

Thanks everyone, really hoping to reach the 4 stone mark by June. That means I have almost 10lb to lose though. X

I want at least 2st gone but prefer as much as possible or at least the 2st and a bit more toned once im able to start shredding again

Wedding is come round fast Christie! How exciting, no doubt that that you'll get where you want to be by then x

Its coming round too fast! Its frightening lol im working on my invites this week, I will feel more relaxed when I know how many people are coming and how much its gunna cost!

Im saying 2st in roughly 18 weeks so 1-2lb a week should be do-able and any extra is a bonus! As soon as my wrist is better I will be shredding at least three times hopefully before wedding although I may try something different after a first round of 30ds to mix it up and keep my body guessing, will have to do treadmill until its better though so at least im doing something

My oh is going away tomorrow for the week so I know it sounds horrible but it will be so much easier to stick to sw while hes away lol

Exactly the same for me CH, so much easier to stick when you don't have someone there to temp you with the bad stuff

He gives in to me far too easily and I crave bad stuff when hes around and when hes not around I seem to crave the good stuff more lol

Lol, my c keeps saying she is excited to see how mum and I will do with sw when I move out. I have a tendency to overeat on any food and don't do portion control well, but I don't go syn crazy and I do plan my meals, mum does go a bit syn crazy and hates having meals planned, but she is better at judging portions than I am, and she will tell me if I am being a pig. It is funny how the people around us can influence us either in a good or bad way.

Has everyone had a nice weekend?

Hehe scarlet, strange things stick in my head and useful things evaporate, it is so annoying!

Good weekend thank you fran. My scales are being very cruel 5 pounds on and weigh in tomorrow! Damn n hopefully be better tomorrow can def rule out a maintain or loss though x

Hi ladies! Hope youve all had lovely weekends! My weekend has been mostly off plan to be honest as was celebrating getting baptised today and had a big fat banoffee sundae at harvester lol! But done my dvds again so hopefully minimised the damage and no idea what I'll do at weigh in tomorrow! I measured myself today though and since starting 30DS and 6 week 6 pack ive lost 1 inch from my hips, half an inch from each arm and 2 inches from my waist in only 12 days (with 2 days off when I was poorly!!). Cant wait to see what ive managed to lose after the full 8 weeks up to my wedding dress fitting!! :) anyway hope youre all ok ladies and I'll let you know how I go on tomorrow, right back on plan as of the morning! :) xx

Gd luck for wi sammy and muzza x

Hi ladies! Hope youve all had lovely weekends! My weekend has been mostly off plan to be honest as was celebrating getting baptised today and had a big fat banoffee sundae at harvester lol! But done my dvds again so hopefully minimised the damage and no idea what I'll do at weigh in tomorrow! I measured myself today though and since starting 30DS and 6 week 6 pack ive lost 1 inch from my hips, half an inch from each arm and 2 inches from my waist in only 12 days (with 2 days off when I was poorly!!). Cant wait to see what ive managed to lose after the full 8 weeks up to my wedding dress fitting!! :) anyway hope youre all ok ladies and I'll let you know how I go on tomorrow, right back on plan as of the morning! :) xx

Good luck for your WI's!

Wow Sammy that is a massive difference, I may need to look into the 30DS and the 6 pack one. Do you need anything before you start? X

Good morning everyone

I am so so tired right now!! I need to get a job that doesn't start at 8am so I don't have to get up before 7!

Good luck to those with WI today x

Back