20 somethings

Good luck for your WI's!

Wow Sammy that is a massive difference, I may need to look into the 30DS and the 6 pack one. Do you need anything before you start? X

Hi hunny, you need weights, just small hand weights, but I just use tins of beans lol! You can either buy the dvds or you can get it on youtube now so can save some money. Just make sure you have a good sports bra, the girls will be jumping about quite a bit! Xx

Hi hunny, you need weights, just small hand weights, but I just use tins of beans lol! You can either buy the dvds or you can get it on youtube now so can save some money. Just make sure you have a good sports bra, the girls will be jumping about quite a bit! Xx

Thanks! I have 1.5KG weights as I'm a weakling so will use those :-D
Got Apple TV so that will work well for me too.

I tend to wear two sports bras to keep mine under control lol I'm a 36G :-( Husband says they're getting smaller but I can't see it!

Yeah I just use 2kg weights, i have like 6-7 ones however they are a bit much for the work out. I am 2 pound on this morning, first thing with no clothes hahaha gonna be interesting tonight. But I do feel better for starting the shred again so not really bothered, as not always about weight is it.

Hope everyone has a good day and thanks for the well wishes tonight, good luck to all other monday weighers x

Lesson learned... Do not be a greedy bugger and try to make 2 mug shots in the same mug... Does not work! Messy!

Well done Jodie, that's amazing!

Thanks clare, just irritating as so close to my 5stone award and target but hey its my own fault for being a greedy bugger!

Well done jodie.

Muzza, if you try to think of Target as not the end of the race it might help. When you reach Target you will be maintaining, which will involve a bit of up and down. I'd rather go up now than get Target and be out if Target the next week. Does that make sense? Probably not! Ha.

Thanks! I have 1.5KG weights as I'm a weakling so will use those :-D
Got Apple TV so that will work well for me too.

I tend to wear two sports bras to keep mine under control lol I'm a 36G :-( Husband says they're getting smaller but I can't see it!

Lol I have to wear a sports bra, a sports crop top thing and then a normal sports vest to keep mine under control, although the vest is more to cover my stomach but it all helps lol

Well done jodie x

Yeah fran it makes total sense and you are right, plus being at target wont be the end for me anyway I still have another stone to lose depending on how easy it comes off will keep going though. Bad weeks are normal in this game though If I am going to be doing this for the rest of my life I cant feel guilty over a couple of bad weeks now and again, theres a few weeks where I have lost but not really deserved to so when I put on I just need to grin and bear it and just work harder the next week. I just really need to think like that haha :) Thanks

Hehe I wear a tight vest as well, hoping for DD's one day! Lol

Well done Jodie, that's great!

I qwas a 36G too! Not quite sure what I am now as theyve finally gone down a bit now yay! :) need resizing!

Well just got weighed in and lost 3lbs! So pleased! I LOVE JILLIAN! (Even if thats not what I say to her whilst im actually doing the dvds lol!) Xx

Woo hoo! Well done :)

I did day 1, struggles a little, hate jumping jacks! Lol x

Thanks hunny! :) really pleases with that after the massive desert I had yestersay in harvester, banoffee sundae mmmmm! Xx

Thanks hunny! Feeling well and truly back on it now! Hot 7 weeks to loose 11lbs to get to the target ive set in class (would love another half stone on top of those 11lbs if i could!) And whatever I amnin 7 weeks I'll be declaring target!! Exciting times!! :) xx

Hey girls I put on half a pound which is amazing as my scales said 1.5 on before I left. However the scales did break when I was there (felt so so sorry for the girl in front of me as the scales didnt work for her so they moved to me and it worked and then back to her but kept messing up fr her) so think when they started working they were a little out. But gonna push for an alright week this week and try and stay on plan. Well done on losses peeps x

Back