20 somethings

Well done sammy thats great! x

That's fab muzza well done hun,not as bad as you thought xx

Jodie very well done! Xx

Chunky miss (Clare? Sorry if that's wrong...:( ) fab to you too! Xx

Thanks scarlett and fran poor girl I felt so so sorry for her, I think she was quite new as well. So pretty embarrassing for her.

im happy though very chuffed however prob not even right but need to get back on it for this week. Good luck with your weigh ins x

Hi scarlet, yeah it's Clare :)

Ill see you lovely ladies in a week, I'm off to lie by the pool and eat some scrummy Greek food (although not too much as I'm over the moon I've lost a stone and can't wait to get the next one off!)

Be good, and if you can't be good, enjoy it ;-) xxxxx

Well done Clare!

Enjoy your holiday x

Enjoy your holiday.

I have only lost 1.5 lb so far this week. I don't weigh in until Friday but I have been really good and I'm very disappointed.

Morning all :) OH and I got into bed for 5 mins at 8.30pm last night, I woke up at midnight, went downstairs to lock up and turn the telly off, and slept straight through till 6am!! Believe it or not I coulda slept for longer when my alarm went off this morning haha!

Just treated myself to a small white bacon butty (8 syns) on the way to work and it was really nice! Think I may do it once a week as its a lovely treat, and if I can syn it too then why not? It's all about managing it within real life for me!

My OH got a real hankering for dominoes pizza last night, and I was close to caving (although in all honesty didnt really want it anyway!) but stuck to my guns and we had homemade chilli - was bloody lovely too! So feeling quite virtuous in that sense! WI tomorrow night after my first 100% week in what feels like forever - I'm excited!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I agree I would be well happy with 1.5 but I know what you mean sometimes you have weeks where you lose more and are less on plan.

Wow fran very busy! enjoy your day, its exactly 4 weeks since I had my biopsy and treatment today so really hoping I will get the all clear letter when I get home from work...it prob wont be there though.

Laura that bacon butty sounds immense!! jealous I went to my mums last night and she had made me sw scotch eggs so got them with salad for lunch looking forward to them havent had them in ages. and she made me a curry for tonight so all good. Home to do the 30 day shred... and then dinner then a nice night of tv lush! x

Feel like crap today, work is just pissing me off more and more and I feel so depressed everytime im here, if it werent for the wedding id be out the door already, so tempted to hand my notice in the week before the wedding and not bother coming back after my two weeks off, its definately my plan of action atm as I cant deal with it anymore I hate feeling miserable all the time :(

Honestly muzza, it was lovely! I couldn't even worry that I had to do something else, I had to be there and they were running late. Lovely. Everything is fine. Turns out losing weight means your hormones can be a bit out of balance is all. It should all settle down and nothing to worry about.

Well Christie, there's nothing to stop you from looking at what else is out there. I've been looking for work, even though I can't start yet.

Ive been trying since I started this job 5 years ago, there is nothing going and when there is, theres so many people applying for them that its very hard to even get interviews, my mum and my oh has said after the wedding I can hand in my notice and move to brum where there will be alot more opportunities for me and oh to both get jobs

Hi ladies :)

Fran, I'm pleased all went well at docs, an CH I think that's a great idea about working til the wedding!

SO... OH and I have decided to go on holiday in August, around the 15th, which means if I lose 1lb every week I will lose 1 stone before I go away!! I'd love to be in the 10s by then, so 1st 1lb to lose! Hoping for a good loss this week as have been 100% on plan, as I'm sure you all know ;-) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah Christie you have to do what's best for you, you can't be unhappy every day it's not good for you.

Good luck laura.

Haha fran that made me chuckle and glad everything is ok, I got my letter and they managed to get rid of all the bad cells, and I just need to go back in 6 months to check. Very happy and my mum was so relieved she cried down the phone. Bless her xx

Back