20 somethings

Its got to the point where sickness is very welcome, ive been grinning and bearing it for 5 years desperately trying to get something else and I physically and mentally cant put up with it much longer, I need to leave for the sake of my health before I really end up ill with the stress

Glad everything is ok muzza x

So pleased everything came back clear for you Muzza :D

Have you thought about doing some kind of course CH? If I remember rightly you work part time so I bet you could do something for free and that might help keep your mind off work and help you when it comes to looking for something new? there are loads of different courses so I bet there would be something of interest for you. This is not something i would normally suggest but if you get sick pay take some time off. You can self cert for the first 5 working days so won't need a doctor note x

Thanks guys, and ch everyone is right you can't keep doing something that makes u so unhappy or you will become properly depressed, you only live once and being unhappy when ou can avoid It is not good. Where is it you work again? I know it's hard but surely working somewhere like tesco etc will have jobs for now and is better than all this unhappiness and stress x

Ive tried doing courses before but I just cant do the whole class thing anymore and the home ones are expensive lol I also cant really go sick as I work tue wed n thurs and if I have those three days off they seem to count the whole week and half im not in work for, they dont do anything properly at work

Muzza I work at wickes, my mum might be able to get me a job at the tesco she works at but not very often they got jobs going

oh laura, where are you off to? what day do you WI now? I thought it was tuesday evenings...

Muzza that is fabulous news! bless your mummy. :)

Christie, I hope something comes up soon. Birmingham probably will have more opportunities.

I keep finding lovely jobs that just don't fit. the local school (where Nate will go and some of my friend's kids go now) needs a dinner lady, I'd LOVE to do it but it isn't enough hours without a 2nd job, so I'd need them both to start at the same time (and the 12 hour one isn't available now) and it'd mean I couldn't go to tap class anymore. saw another job with crazy hours 4am - 7am. Mad.

Glad to hear the good news Muzza! :-D

Hope you find something soon Christie X

Lost half lb this week, annoyed with myself as had a bad week. Need to lose 2.5lbs this coming week to stay on track for May challenge and to get my 1.5 stone and Club 10, surely this will motivate me?!

Having an off plan day tomorrow for DH birthday, making a banana bread banofee cake and we're going for a meal out!

Exercise this week was 1 swim, 2 days of 30 Day Shred and the 30 day squat challenge, my body aches all over today from 30DS!!

Good luck for WI Fran and anyone else weighing today XX

Morning!

Muzza I'm over the moon you've had good results, at least you can relax a little now :)

Fran I've moved to weds nights; we got a new consultant at the tues night group, and although she was very sweet she was possibly the least motivating person I've ever met - so back to weds and the lovely lady who temporarily ran my most local group at the beginning (and more successful end!!) of my journey!

Not sure where we are going on our hols, we want 10 days all inclusive somewhere hot! Going to go to a few travel agents on sat and get some quotes xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aw you girls are amazing thank you for always being so supportive, I am definitely relieved and can carry on as normal now. I start placement at primary school on firday for a week to get some classroom experience in before I start my course in September so although I'm a bit nervous it will be fun I'm sure.

Yeah christie just keep a look out everywhere any job is better than one that makes you unhappy.

good luck for weigh in tonight Laura, 10 days all inclusive somewhere hot sounds like heaven right now!

Well done on the loss danni and dont put yourself down too much, it is in the right direction and everyone has off weeks. Keep positive and it will come off. Enjoy your off plan day, that cake sounds immense.

Fran, 4am-7am? that is crazy hours what job is that? Fran haven't you got wi today?

good luck to all other weighers aswell...

Muzza im so happy its all gone :)
Just a quicky ad im at work ladies but have a good day and I'll be on later. Xx

Danni, a loss after a bad week? Well done you. If you have some (not half) of the cake and treat the meal out as one meal off plan you should be fine, it is just all the extra meals and days we drag it out for that messes us up!

Ah, welcome back to the Wednesday club Laura :) good luck for tonight. Holiday plans sound great, have fun with the brochures!

Hey muzza love, exciting news about the placement. Good luck. I did indeed WI today. I lost 2lbs, was joint (3 ways) sotw, and just 2 more lbs to my 6 stone award! Super happy.

Well done on your loss Fran!!!

Thanks think I was being self pitying lol promise to only have a slice of the cake and not half lol :-D XX

Wow fran you're doing amazing! I want to get back to that, I was 3.5lbs off having lost 6 stone but gained about 10/12lbs back (didnt write any in my book so don't know exactly what I gained) with comfort eating after the miscarriage :( so now im only at a loss of 5 stone 4lbs (think ive worked that out right) which, whilst it's still an amazing amount and more than I ever dreamed of losing, just doesnt seem enough to me now and im desperate to get to that 6 stone mark at least by the time I have my wedding dress fitting. If I could get to the 6 stone 8lbs mark which is my final target then all the better! But that would mean losing 18lbs in the next 7 weeks, which will be pretty tough at this point in my journey I think, though I'm hoping jillian will help me to get as close to my goal as possible! Xx

Eek - 2.5lbs off tonight :)

So pleased and head well and truly back in the game :) aiming for 3lbs this week to get back to my lowest weight...but would honestly be happy to lose half of that - want to lose between 1/1.5lbs a week until I potentially go on holiday mid-August!! Enjoying the plan again feels good! Xxx

Lol Danni, I only said the cake thing because i have to tell myself that too!

Sammy... Only five stone four pounds..... ONLY! that is a stonking chunk of weight to have shifted, certainly not "only"! I think 18lbs is a bit of an intimidating aim for the timescale, but the 10lbs is do-able, and motivating rather than intimidating. Don't play down your wonderful success darling.

Laura that is fabulous news! That came off quickly! A 1-1.5lb weekly aim is a really good one to have. It is what I'm working to as well in order to reach my July goal. So happy to see you so positive and enthusiastic.

Thanks Fran love :) I agree 5st 4 is ridiculously good!!! My original proper target was 8stone 9...a total loss of 5 stone, but I'm not sure I want to go as low as that now! My first interim target is 10stone, and my current personal target is to be 'in the 10s' by holiday times (even by just 1 little lb!) so here I go!!!

Xx

Amazing laura and fran very happy for you well done xx
Also well done to anyone else I've missed x

Thanks lovely :) I've set a target of 3lbs this week at group...I honestly would be chuffed with half of that but find setting big targets stops me pigging out!! Xx

Thanks Fran love :) I agree 5st 4 is ridiculously good!!! My original proper target was 8stone 9...a total loss of 5 stone, but I'm not sure I want to go as low as that now! My first interim target is 10stone, and my current personal target is to be 'in the 10s' by holiday times (even by just 1 little lb!) so here I go!!!

Xx

If I can see the 10's in 7 weeks, even if im just 10st 13.5lbs, I'll be ecstatic as ive never been in the 10's in my adult life! Here's hoping huh?! Im giving jillian a night off tomorrow and doing a boot camp at the gym for an hour instead. Im probably gonna die lol! X

Back