20 somethings

Well done Jodie, that's great news!

Well I gained a pound this week but thats with lots of wine on friday night and star week so not upset, I'll lose that next week easily :) xx

Hey guys I gained 1.5 this week but it was my nephews bday so lots of cakes and sandwiches sat not to mention the other naughtiness over the weekend, I actually kindve buckled tonight and took target because I've gt plans for the next couple of weeks and know I will struggle to get there, plus I'm so close to my target I thought best to take it and then I won't feel as much pressure at losing the last couple of pounds.

I will never stop slimming world and I have you guys to keep me on track too, just so hard at the moment. I've been on placement today and fri and never been so tired in my life haha love it though.

well done on the loss Jodie x

Welcome sasky and well done Muzza on calling target, you will need to celebrate!

I had an off plan day last Thursday but apart from that I've been 100% every day, sneaky peek shows only 1lb off but suppose it's in the right direction! Official WI tomorrow.

Hi all! Second day at home with sickness bug, feeling rubbish and very guilty for not being at work, but I know that's silly!

Gonna snuggle down in bed and try to get another hours sleep, feel so sickly and tired!! Then may try and get some housework done this afternoon; at least be partially productive today!! Slept until 3.30pm yesterday, got up, lay on the couch til 9pm then went back to bed. Yuck!

Hope it passes soon! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Guys. Thanks for the warm welcome! Your all doing fantastic! Ive been on plab for the past week following a bad two weeks. WI in tomorrow so hoping to rectify some of the damage. We have a party at the end of July and I want to lose as much as possible by then!!! Xxxx

ooh, good luck for tomorrow Danni.

Laura feel better soon. I'm sure you don't want to be giving it to all your kids so home is the best place for you right now!

hi saskya, good luck I've got a goal for mid July (9lbs)

Ah WI tomorrow and after a week of dramas I'm really hoping I've got my 2lbs off. Planning a green week next week as I need a cheap week! Any favourite dishes guys?

Laura feel better soon. I'm sure you don't want to be giving it to all your kids so home is the best place for you right now!

Ah WI tomorrow and after a week of dramas I'm really hoping I've got my 2lbs off. Planning a green week next week as I need a cheap week! Any favourite dishes guys?

Hey Fran!!

Baked bean lasagne, soups, jacket potato with beans and cheese, veggie pasta bakes, there's loads actually!!

Xx

How about one of my faves -lentil cheddar bake with spicy sweet potato wedges?
This is copied from slimming eats website but I tend to tweak it a bit. I make it for 2 so use half the amounts and make a shallow bake. I also chop up and add whatever veggies I've got. Have used courgette, very finely chopped butternut squash, chillies, etc and don't usually use the coriander.

Serves 4
Green - 1 HEa per serving
Extra Easy - 1 HEa per serving

Ingredients
200g of red lentils
120g of cheddar (4 HEa's)
1 red pepper, finely chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
some fresh coriander
black pepper and salt to season
2 eggs
Frylight or Pam spray

Method
Preheat oven to 180c or 350f
Place red lentils in saucepan cover with water and cook until softened.
In the meantime, spray a frying pan with frylight or Pam spray and cook the onion, red pepper and garlic for approx 4 mins.
Once lentils are softened, drain any remaining liquid and add them to a bowl.
Add the onion, red pepper and garlic, plus some freshly chopped coriander and season with some salt and black pepper.
Add the cheddar and the eggs and mix thoroughly.
Spray a round baking tray (or this also works well in a meatloaf tin) with some Frylight or Pam, add the mixture and bake in the oven till it is golden and set. Approx 30 mins.
Cut into 4 quarters and serve with a mixed salad.

I will warn you now the mixture before being cooked looks like vomit, don't let this put you off! Its really yummy and cheap and you can add anything you have really, or just a basic onion lentil and cheesy bake. Xx

Im a green girl hunny and I love savoury rice (any of the batchelor ones) with a quorn burger/fillet etc etc, green beans and coleslaw. Its so simple but cheap and yummy xxx

I hoping and praying for a stone by the end of July.... xx

Had a great day, its finally all official now! Yay! :D

ForumRunner_20130521_235149.png

Aww CH that's so exciting :)

Feel better soom camz, know what you mean I feel guilty when I'm genuinely ill as well!

Good luck for WI saskya, Fran and anyone else weighing today!

I lost 1.5 which I'm happy with but also a little annoyed it wasn't 2 since I would have got Club 10 and 1.5 stone, never mind will be next week!! X

Back