20 somethings

Morning everyone!

Am on my way back to work, still feeling a but queasy, but not been sick etc since yesterday morning!

Had a cheeky WI this morning to see how it had affected me and I think I'm looking at an STS or even a small gain - this often happens to me after a bug or bought of not eating, but was hoping for even 1lb. We'll see tonight I suppose!

Today is mine and OHs 9 year anniversary - we started going out when we were 14. Already had planned to go for tea with the inlaws tonight, so are going to do something nice at the weekend! Then we are both off Mon tues weds next week! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Christie what a relief. Glad you had a nice day too.

Danni how frustrating!!! I hate being half a lb away from a goal. When it does happen I plan my next series of mini goals and try to focus on knocking those out. I may not be saying this later as I need 2lbs for my 6 stone award.

Aww Laura, sounds like you have some nice plans. Congrats for the anniversary :) good luck for tonight too.

Hi ladies! How are you all? Had a fab holiday, def do not want to be back. Put on 5lb :( not surprising with the all inclusive but I'm hoping now I'm back to it with a passion it will come off quickly, we will see.

Hope your all well and shrinking! Xxxx

Yay fran im so happy for you, thats amazing! ! Well done hunny! I was doing a cake sale for dementia awareness week at work yesterday and a jam and cream scone and a piece of lemon meringue pie jumped into my mouth! As you can imagine I was very shocked, so doing a couple of SE days now to try to counteract the effects of those pesky cakes! Xx

Oh sammy I hate it when that happens! Happens with me all the time a flapjack jumped into my mouth yesterday!

Welcome back Clare, I think you will find it come off very quickly now that usually happens when I have a bigger gain, glad u enjoyed ur holiday though.

fran! That's amazing well done! Very happy for you you are storming through your targets x

Well my weight is going up, I feel like crap atm so much stress from work, why do I have such horrible colleagues? Off to manc tomorrow hopefully de-stress and then back on the sw bandwagon tuesday, im so annoyed at letting myself get to 18st10! Gunna definately try and be doing purely 100% weeks up until my hols in july or I got no chance, wrist still hurts so def think its a fracture but it feels like it should be ok enough to start shredding next week as I can put more pressure on it now, definately need to start if I want at least 2st gone by wedding!

I feel so **** at work I dont know if I can even last until my wedding before I quit, im on the verge of tears nearly everyday just thinking about going back :( I definately need a change away from such nasty two faced people

Oh Christie! That sounds horrible I really wish I could do something to make you feel better. Is there any other job you could get before the wedding, I know you said it's hard but best to keep looking just in case.

dont worry about your weight, I know it's hard and your disappointed but other than at work you are happy and all this wedding stuff has sorted itself out. You should enjoy your weekend away and then prepare yourself to get back on sw next week. Everything will work out and just remember how in love you are...

everything else is just minor issues that can be resolved x

Well ladies I've just been to a boot camp and my legs are like jelly! cake-be-gone! Also sharing the cost of a personal trainer with my friend from work to really work on our cores, I could really feel it today so having someone there to show you what you're doing and make sure technique is right and encourage you to push through the exhaustion, so going to do that once a week on a saturday at least until the wedding I think :) that will keep me trim and make me look good on the day! :) should also look good in a bikini too! I just got ready for bed ladies, and I have a two pack!! Not quite a 6 pack, I grant you, but more than I had 3 weeks ago!! :) my tummy WILL be flatter in the next 5 weeks! :) xx

I know, its hard for me to do the whole interview for jobs thing at this weight, I feel so self concious all the time and that makes me really shy and quiet, the newest reason why im so pissed off right now at work is because when I wasnt there the new girl that started last week had commented on how quiet I am and when one colleague michelle said im just shy and that when she gets to know me better I will open up alot more my other colleague hannah who is the starter of all of my problems at work decided to try turn this girl against me by saying, and I quote 'no she isnt shes just lazy and rude' and im pretty sure there was a fat comment thrown in too but I didnt quite hear and michelle wouldnt repeat as I think she didnt want to upset me

Joining very late, but hey ho. I am 25 by the way. Wow, I feel old saying that ;-) x

Welcome orbital x

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello and good bye at the same time.

I have so much going on right now that I just don't have the time to get on here regularly at the moment so won't be around for a little while but hopefully you'll all have me back in the future and by then I am sure you'll all have lost so much more x x

Good luck with whatever you have going on, hope you continue to lose on your weightloss journey and hopefully see you back here soon :) xx

Good luck star, we'll miss you! Xx

Well ladies, ben and I registered our marriage at the registry office today, its official, we're getting married! Thought id capture the moment! :) xx

Attachments

• 1369384397355.jpg
    1369384397355.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 56
98 days to go! :) 31st august, its coming round so quickly! :) xx

Back