20 somethings

Jodieeeeeeee!! Im okay hunny! Had an okish day yesterday just about managed to hold it together. Been much better today food wise! Feeling motivated and I just really want to be 15stone by the end of July, it seems like a big ask but I know if I stick to it. I can do it! At work now but got a week off next week which should help. Im always better at home then I am at work! How are you hunny xx

Yes please spur me on/kick me up the backside if needed! I know the plan works its just being organised and not giving in to temptation! Your doing something right though hunny your losses have been fantastic! I struggle a bit because my OH isnt that supportive. He thinks a diet means NO chocolate/crisps/treats etc. So he always comments! Im fed up of trying to explain the plan to him! Arghhh! Sorry Ive ranted on a little bit! Hehe!

Im going to make a mini ticker for that little goal I think! xx

Hey girlies, it's the stranger here! Sorry I've vanished again, just so much going on and haven't really had the energy to do much, I'm slowly getting back on my feet, another few weeks and I'm hoping my healing will be over the worst, how are you all? I see you're all shrinking, fab girls!! X

Glad you're on the mend Jess x

Saskya dare him to follow for a week, my DH has lost a stone over last month lol

I dunno what's worse, a partner that doesn't support you or one that tries to sabotage you! Craig is constantly sabotaging me. Not sure if he MEANS to but it's the little things like sugar in my tea etc lol

Men dont tend to think do they! Xx

hello ladies, just popping by after months since I've been here! Had surgery six weeks ago so recovering at the moment, nearly there! Back to work in about a week. Needless to say I was not paying attention to my eating for the last few months haha. But somehow I've managed to stay at 10st8lb, so at least I'm subconsciously eating better!

Great to see you all doing well, great losses lovelies :)

Welcome back ciara x glad you are doing well and well done on managing to maintain the weight x

Hey guys. Sorry ive been away I have had really bad tonsillitis and been so ill. I have put on 2 lbbut it's time to get back on track. Spent 5 hours at the hair dressers yesterday and got a completely new look. I really don't recognise myself from what I was in January x. Need some motivation to get it back now though x

Morning Everyone!!

How are we all? Been quite focused this week and did a bit of scale hopping this morning (bad me) and its not looking bad.. So hoping for a loss come wednesday!

Xxxxxxxxx

My parents are up for the day and stopping for tea... I was thinking a BBQ with salad and SW chips... Mum decides she wants a takeaway....

This is the hardest thing I've had to do so far..... I'm making fish and veg with pasta.... This 5 holiday pounds will come off!

Hi ladies! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! Im loving the sunshine! :)

Had a session with a personal trainer yesterday, going to be seeing him once a week and doing his boot camp once a week too as well as dvds at home every day in between, determined to lose this weight! Im back in the zone, im on it! :) going to be toned and beautiful on my wedding day! :) my PT is going to do me a diet plan which I will fit in alongside SW to enhance it and hopefully I'll get to my target in 5 weeks time, or very close to it so that the week or two after I'll lose the last couple of pounds I have to lose. really feeling excited about it all! Just made us a gorgeous chicken and veg kind of Chinese thing to feel like im eating something naughty, trying to limit my carbs in the evening so having to fill up on super free and protein. Hoping I've done enough to limit the damage from friday nights unexpected drinking session (though I stuck to vodka and diet coke) and hopefully had a loss. When the PT weighed me on saturday his scales said I was 11st 8 which is probably wrong as I was 11st 12 last monday at weigh in, but only tomorrow's weigh in will tell if ive lost anything at all! Cant believe how excited I am, but ive got my second wind for real this time and im going to do it. Cant believe its less than 14 weeks until the wedding, its coming round so quickly! Its the kick in the bum I needed to get me back into shape :)

Bought some strapless tops today to wear in the sun as I dont want strap marks ruining the look of my wedding dress! Also got some shorts for the first time ever. Thinking I can take them on honeymoon with me as I probably wont get much wear out of them here but its nice to have them :) was nice that the size 12s went on and did up so easily, easier than usual, so the toning is working!

Ah well, sorry for the big ramble, hooe you're having a great weekend! I'll let you know how it goes at weigh in tomorrow xx

I dunno what's worse, a partner that doesn't support you or one that tries to sabotage you! Craig is constantly sabotaging me. Not sure if he MEANS to but it's the little things like sugar in my tea etc lol

funny you should say this, last week I had the same conversation with my hubby, I said I don't know if he is doing it on purpose or cause he is selfish, turns out after a chat and showing him the sw mag with the stories of them all saying about a supportive partner that it is abit of both but not in a nasty way.

he wants me to be happy, he wants to help but with out the actual help bit cause he is lazy, since our chat he has been helping me with toning exercises etc, its small improvments but glad I said something, only took me 19 months thou lol..

the good thing about sw is that you actually have to face things at some point and I am nearing the end hopefully decided sod it I want and need support....

good luck

Lost a pound! :) happy with that after the night out on friday! Nothing to get in my way this week so will be exercise every day and 100% on plan, going to have a great loss next week! :) bought a 6 week countdown today, once this is over I'll be declaring target as ill have to stay the same for my wedding dress, but determined to get as close to my original target as possible! :) xx

Hey Everyone :)

Hope you're all good, we're all pretty quiet just now :p Hope Fran is settling into her house ok x

Welcome back Ciara, hope recovery is going well and that's great you managed to maintain :)

Clare, well done on not getting a takeaway, sounds like you're determined to get the holiday weight off!

Well done on 1lb off Sammy, exciting that your wedding is getting closer!

I've not been very good this week but think I'm looking at half off, would be happier with 1lb off but I don't deserve it! Official WI tomorrow so we'll see! X

Right I am back on the bandwagon today! Starting shred tomorrow so hopefully shift some of this weight that ive gained the past few weeks! 3 and half months til wedding lets see what I can do!

You'll be able to lose quite a bit in 3 months anyway :)

I started Shred again last night, on day 7 so will hopefully fit in day 8 tonight before going out to my friends, we'll see!

Lost half this week but got Club 10 and 1.5 Stone :) Also lightest I have been since March 2011!

Good luck for everyone else weighing today
xx

Hey ladies, How are you all.

Well done danni and sammy thats a great achievement I hope you are proud of yourselves. Good luck with the shred christie, I have been doing it like every other day if I have had time and am going to try and fit one in tonight before I go to my friends.

I am in london at the weekend and will be eating and drinking what i want, I wont go to sw on mon as at target now so will just go the following monday.

I am back on it this week and have already seen a little loss on scales so will keep going untill friday so I know I have a bit if leway if i have treats over the weekend.

welcome to the newbies x

Back