20 somethings

Hey folks,

Hope I can join in? started SW 3 weeks ago, 10.5lb off and loving EE :D

I'm Amanda, 25 and living in Glasgow :)

Thanks Muzza

Hope you enjoy London :)

Welcome Amanda, you've had a great loss so far!

I did Day 8 of the Shred last night and also joined the 30 day arms challenge on here. Trying out my first Red day today as well x

Jack has the measles :( luckily he doesnt seem to feel too poorly with it, just cough and cold and the runs and a very red spotty little boy! Ive been 100% on plan this week, hardly had any syns as I've been so full of free food. Good job really as tomorrow is my spa hen do and im taking a big chocolate fudge cake for us to eat with cream along with the wine and vodka I'll be drinking and all the other chocolatey goodies my bridesmaids are bringing! Will be straight back on it saturday morning though :) cant wait! I'll be having a massage and a facial and doing the heat and ice experience, got myself a new tankini to wear! Did buy a bikini which ben says is 'whit whoo' lol but im not quite confident enough with my belly to wear it in public yet xx

I actually wore a bikini on hols this year, was packed up with tankinis but then I saw what some women where wearing and I thought, you no what... I'm brave!! I've been 100% this week but can't seem to shift anything :( tho I thought I'd just check. Total 0% Greek yoghurt is free isn't it? As that may be my problem!

Hi Amanda, your losses have been fab!

Hope your littlun feels better soon Sami! Xx

I actually wore a bikini on hols this year, was packed up with tankinis but then I saw what some women where wearing and I thought, you no what... I'm brave!! I've been 100% this week but can't seem to shift anything :( tho I thought I'd just check. Total 0% Greek yoghurt is free isn't it? As that may be my problem!

Hi Amanda, your losses have been fab!

Hope your littlun feels better soon Sami! Xx

Go you, I don't think I'll ever be that brave.

I've been really good today but I'm on a real downer, I really want a man to have a relationship with but there is nobody around that is interested. I've been on a dating site for ages and only get the wierdos. I never seem to bump into young single men anywhere, I am so busy with my life and my jobs just don't lead to men they are all woman dominated. I feel so lonely. I have been single for almost 3 years and only had 1 real relationship. Sorry for the complaining just feel very alone x

Oh honey don't be down :( I'm a firm believer that there is someone for everyone, and you find them when you least expect them. I was engaged to the wrong man (no ones fault, we just didn't say enoughs enough when we should have) when I met OH. And while its not perfect, and lord knows we have problems, we work at it together (at the moment anyway!)

At least you recognise the guys you meet are losers and don't stay with them for the sake of being with someone. The idea of being single now scares me as I have pushed my friends away and I would be totally alone and it's all my own fault. I don't know if we're right for each other and I'm scared to admit that as ill be so alone.

Chin up my lovely, he's out there somewhere, and for now enjoy your friends, your freedom and having a bed to yourself, something will happen xxxxxxx

I pushed my friends away when I was engaged to my ex. I have friends at work but it's not the same. I'd just like to meet someone now and settle down x

It will happen hun, u can meet people in the most unexpected places, I met my oh on an online game of pool, never looked back since :) x

Att least we knew we had at least one thing in common lol

I read an article recently that twitter is actually a very successful way of meeting people so get tweeting! It happens when you least suspect it, how amazing that you met your partner playing online pool CH2B!

I had only gone on it that day as I was bored, hadnt been on it for over a year before that day, thats why I believe in fate! :)

I had only gone on it that day as I was bored, hadnt been on it for over a year before that day, thats why I believe in fate! :)

That's ace. I do believe in fate, it just doesn't find me lol. I'm sure I will find someone one day x

Hi everyone,

My name is Kelly, I am 25 and from Portsmouth. This is my first time doing slimming world and i started on tuesday! Just thought i would join in and make some new friends :)

That's ace. I do believe in fate, it just doesn't find me lol. I'm sure I will find someone one day x

Never give up hun, even if its a while before it happens, it will be worth the wait :)

Welcome Kelly x

Howdy girlies, long time no see! How the devil are you all?

Back