20 somethings

Def not pregnant as not had time or chance to do anything lately, plus its a bit awkward when we live in a house with two other men who dont know the meaning of knocking lol im always stressed so I dont know why this time would be any different to any other, I have missed 4 months worth of periods before about 4/5 years ago and then they just started again so maybe its similar just even more stressful so close to the wedding because thats the last thing I want to happen on my wedding day or honeymoon lol hoping it starts soon then normal cycle continues as then it should avoid wedding and honeymoon altogether

Do you remember what her username was?

I cant remember what it was hunny. She still comes to group but is having a tough time of it lately. Its just that I want to share some news with yiu ladies but dont want anyone I know in person to know xx

I havent seen anyone called jamie in here its very quiet lately, just seem to have a couple of people left lol

Nah I'm still about and neither thin nor a bride. Haha

Ok well seeing as it seems to be only us (jamie if you read this PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE!!) Yhen I'll let you in on a little secret (CH2B please don't mention on the brides to be page either as there are people I know on there too).....

I'm 7 weeks pregnant! :D was a complete surprise, my miscarriage in march must have screwed up my cycle as we used protection when we thought we were fertile. We're very very happy though! I'll be 15 weeks at the wedding and we're going to try keep it a secret until them so we cam anmounce it at the reception. My dress fits me with a little extra room so should be perfect for my growing tummy! :) xx

Its ok hunny, I dont think she's around on here anymore and I definitely don't think she would go to the trouble of going to my profile to look aty old posts. Thank you for warning me.of it though, I know if she does end up reading it she will keep it a secret :)

Thanks so much for the congratulations! We're so happy :) got a good feeling about this little bean :) xx

Aww when you said you had news I hoped it would be that :) so happy for you hun xx

Thanks hunny! :) obviously my bridesmaid knows but I have other friends on there that I dont want to find out yet so thats why I can't announce it on the b2b page xx

Hey ladies, I am back if you'll have me?!?

I really needed those few weeks away and now I feel so much better, lots has been going on both good and bad but tomorrow I start again and then from next week onwards I will have my WI on a Thursday morning. I think I am going to be back to my starting weight as I can tell my clothes have been getting tight but you know what I can lose it again and then some more, eventually I am going to get to my target even if it does take me a while but I want to be healthy before turning 30 and starting a family.

Not had chance to read through everything but Sammy, congratulations that's great news, I am sure for both you and CH that the weddings are only a few weeks away so hope you're both still enjoying the planning stage etc. Fran hope you got that job and are settled in in your new home and hello to anyone I haven't met yet xx

Haha thanks so much fran, your post made me smile :) lickily ive got growing room in my dress, plus it's a corset back, so everything should be fine on the day :) was worried about a bump giving me away too soon as had a bloat on at 5 weeks and my size 12s were really tight! But it seems to have calmed down for now. The plan to tell everyone is to wait until the end of the speeches and say we have one more announcement, then get best man and jack plus mu bridesmaids to hold uo sighs saying "coming soon.... february 2014" with an arrow each side pointing to my belly and I'll hold up a sign which will be like a big cooker where you can see a giant bun baking through the glass and a scan photo on it with it saying "baby haddleton no 2". Ive told my photographer and shes going to try to get everyones reactions, it will be amazing if we can keep it a secret until then, we're not even going to tell our parents! I think it will be brilliant! Really looking forward to it :) xx

Star, only 8 weeks on saturday to the wedding! Sooo excited! :) xx

Thanks so much tasha! :)
Xx

Back