20 somethings

I hope there arent any either hunny! Really looking forward to the big reveal :)

So glad you're enjoying your new job fran! It's always good when you can enjoy what you're doing instead of hating it like most people do! Xx

hehe, well so far everyone is SO nice! Monday was tea and a meeting at the vicar's house, followed by a BBQ and SO much food and CAKE, I got sunburned. Then tuesday I got a bunch of stuff started off, wednesday was a day off then today i had lots of visitors, helped the vicar shift some stuff round, dealt with a few emails and just did a few bits and bobs, then the bible track (a course) people came in, including the old admin so it was hugs and chats, then I got a few other bits ticked off and I snuck out the back, popped home (literally, i cross a road, go down some steps, cross another road and walk about 20 yards and I'm home) and Nate was having his nap. Really glad he is going down for mum. We were both a bit concerned he wouldn't go down. Tomorrow I have a funeral on and Sunday my old neighbour is getting confirmed over in another town. But that's all sorted and ready. I've to go to church on Sunday again to remind the vicar to read the last Banns for two weddings. I'm just so enjoying being USEFUL and not just a mummy who's brain has melted away. And because it is so relaxed and everyone is so lovely it is just nice to go to work. I think it only being 16 hours of 4 4hour stints helps too! I had a little worry today for the funeral tomorrow, but I've sorted it pretty easily which is good. The vicar invited me round to lunch in the middle of my shift too. So sweet.

Aww sounds so lovely! And great that its so close to you! Im glad nate is foing down for his nanna, thats one less thing for you to worry about. Four 4hr shifts a week sounds like heaven! Id love a job like that, I get so bored in this job :( but it pays the bills and we get a reduced mortgage through it so I need to stick with it. Xx

ooh, reduced mortgage sounds sweet! Nate isn't ready for me to work full time I don't think. Because it is just me, it would just be too much for him to be apart for that long. I was allowed to pick my hours, I just have to be in on four days a week, so that was pretty cool, I will probably change them again when Nate starts pre-school. I think at the moment I am just excited to be working again. Add in a lovely team and it being the season when we get lots of weddings and visitors looking round and it is enjoyable. I'm sure people will be bugging me before long. They do like feeding people! I have to hide from cake. haha.

This evening before nate went to bed he asked "where's nana?" and looked under the bed. haha. He is so quick to pick things up.

Sounds fab way of announcing it sammy! And I wouldn't dare say anything on b2b unless you had already said something :)

Eek star!! Welcome back!! Please do share your goings on, we are here for you for the big, the bad and the ugly and of course the good! Lol Hope you are doing well and that the break helped you sort yourself out, you already sound more positive :)

My wedding is in 10 weeks, ive not really lost any weight yet but I am getting more into my exercising so hoping that makes a little difference as I am doing shred and then some ripped in 30, also been doing some total cardio burn so we will see lol just want to reduce my arm fat and I will be happy enough until after the wedding!

Hi everyone

Congratulations Sammy that's amazing news!!
I love how you're going to announce it as well :) xxx

Thanks ladies! Im really hoping everything will go ok this time. Im mostly optimistic but still have a bit of a worry at the back of my head whixh I guess is only normal after last time, but im way paat where I was when i lost the baby last time so im hoping if that waa going to happen it already would have and hoping that means everything should be progressing as normal now. Lil bean should be about half an inch long now already! :) I always find it so amazing how fast they grow from nothing, it's a complete little miracle. Xx

Well my official first monday wi tomorrow and so far yesterday I had lost 3lb but then went to harvester for my ohs birthday so probs put it back on but will hope to keep a lb of it off at least as I had grilled chicken so my dessert will be the most calorofic and my oh hasnt even touched his cake yet :/ save it for after wi I think lol

Well I've had the worse weekend ever and prob put on about 1/2stone!!

Went to the races on Fri night, eating and drinking and moved house at the weekend so we've eaten rubbish!

Today is a new start, SW friendly food and lots of exercise. I've even book a personal trainer 0630-0730 tomorrow and Thursday ?

I will be a skinny bride!!! Please help me stick to it. Xx

Thank you for the welcome back ladies :)

I don't really have news as such but I needed some space from everything as I had so much going on that it was all getting a bit much. Since I was last around there have been birthdays, weddings and funerals, I was also made redundant from the job I hated so am looking for a new job, which is pretty horrible, my OH was diagnosed as having Type 2 Diabetes which is awful but also kind of good as its really made him take stock of his lifestyle and particularly his eating habits which is helping me so much!! Other than having no money at all I feel good, not having to go to that revolting place had improved both my physical and mental health because it was soul destroying. My laptop broke at the end of last week so annoyingly I had to go a buy a new one as I just can't look for jobs without it.

I did however weigh myself Friday morning and am back to my start weight, I am so good at putting weight on but not so good at losing it lol

Anyway, other that a little (well massive!) ice cream yesterday whilst I was having a walk around the local park I have been eating well and hope that now I am ready to finally put my food demons behind me and get to a healthy weight. I am going to turn 30 at the end of next year and I have lost my 20's to insecurity over my weight and I am determined not to lose my 30's to it.....plus OH has been talking about weddings recently and if he is starting to think of that for us I want to feel good on the day and give us the best shot at a healthy family in the future

Any way less about me, Fran I am so thrilled you got the job and it's going well! CH good luck for WI today, don't worry if you haven't had the losses you hoped for your OH loves you no matter how you look and you will be beautiful on the day no matter what but good luck with the exercises. Also MrsB2B, don't beat yourself up over the weekend, you may have gone off plan but moving house is physically hard work so I am sure you have managed to burn off any extra calories etc and you're back on plan already so you're already doing the right thing x

Whoa star you had alot going on!

I've nothing good to report i'm afraid.. Went to a friends house for a few days off and felt like I ate myself into a coma.. Planning on getting things back on track today and getting downward.. I did however get a good bit of body magic all weekend and today.. I'm heading to my polefit class tonight as well.. I'd love to be well into the 11s the next time I see my OH

I managed to keep a lb off so im back into the 18's and hopefully off to a good start, im still not following the syns and he's parts of sw properly as I think its not keeping me from being bad, im still cooking healthier with frylight and oven cooking rather than deep fat frying etc.. Plus we are still eating main meal in day time and lunch size meal in evening and I think thats really helped alot as I dont feel so sluggish in the evenings and I dont feel the need to pig out through the day. All in all I feel quite positive, starting shred from day one today as I did a different workout last week for a few days that was less straining on my bad wrist to see how id get on so I think shred is manageable now.

Booked our honeymoon today, so excited cant wait!! Definitely motivation to do well on the shred!

Glad you feel better now your out of your job even if its not nice having no money! Im looking forward to being able to quit mine after the wedding! Sounds like you have had quite a bit on, I wouldnt worry too much about being back the original weight, im back to my original weight before I lost a stone before I joined sw so im now 18st13! But at least we are doing something about it now wether it be slow or fast and thats the main thing!

Whoa star you had alot going on!

I've nothing good to report i'm afraid.. Went to a friends house for a few days off and felt like I ate myself into a coma.. Planning on getting things back on track today and getting downward.. I did however get a good bit of body magic all weekend and today.. I'm heading to my polefit class tonight as well.. I'd love to be well into the 11s the next time I see my OH

Where is your OH Tata? I am sure he will notice all the work you're putting in esp with polefit, you get a real good workout doing that and you need so very good core strength too so you are going in the right direction.

Glad you feel better now your out of your job even if its not nice having no money! Im looking forward to being able to quit mine after the wedding! Sounds like you have had quite a bit on, I wouldnt worry too much about being back the original weight, im back to my original weight before I lost a stone before I joined sw so im now 18st13! But at least we are doing something about it now wether it be slow or fast and thats the main thing!

Thanks hun, I really do feel so much better it's worth being skint lol I am applying for anything and everything that I could do but I am also trying to find something I want to do so I don't have to look again for a very long time or even ever.

You are right though, the weight now doesn't matter because we're doing something about it now and healthier eating will mean longer healthier lives even if it does take a while to lose it we are going to get there eventually :)

With all the stresses of the wedding I cant put all my thoughts into a proper plan atm which is why im exercising alot more to counteract any bad things I eat and work off some stress too but tbh I eat better and more sw style while not trying to specifically follow sw lol

I find the same, if I think about it too much then I go off track but if I just concentrate on eating well it happens

Still the wedding and being able to leave the job you hate are great things to look forward to and I wish i had your dedication to exercise but i find it hard with the extra weight so try to do what s can whilst keeping it simple x

Well I went to boxing circuits last night where I was dripping with the heat!
Then had a killer PT session this morning before work. Not sure ill be able to walk by lunch time! Ha ha.

I can not believe how quiet is has got on here....I remember the days of having to read through 3 pages from morning to night to catch up lol

Hope everyone had a good day

I know, im always lurking and check several times a day to see if anyone has posted (dont post if no one else is posting or I end up talking to myself lol) but yeah everyones always busy now x

Back