20 somethings

Well don't worry CH I am sure you will be sick of my posts before long haha

I am having a day out at the seaside today because I haven't had a day off job searching, cleaning, cooking etc since I lost my job so am hoping to have some fun. I am sure an hour on 2p machines means I can have some chips ;)

Rather annoying though after days of it being so hot and muggy its overcast today but i am prepared and have packed healthy food and drink so I don't go crazy plus my shorts just in case :p

I will never get sick of them lol now I have someone else to chat to haha

Its a bit cloudier today bit still hot and muggy here, work was a nightmare with like 4 of us hovering around one small desk fan lol plus ive hurt my heel of my right foot so cant put any weight onto it so after hobbling all day the front of my foot hurts now as its been taking all the weight :( so im now resting at home with my feet in a bowl of water while my oh makes my dibner lol on a plus side I get to use a stool at work tomorrow because of my foot so I intend to fully take advantage of that lol

Dinner* fat fingers lol

Same for me, nice to have the company :)

My old work place just had two temperature settings cold or freezing so I was still having to wear my winter clothes and now its lovely to be in summer clothes.

Shame about your foot but hope it heals well but indeed enjoy getting to sit down tomorrow.

I think part of why I feel so much better is other than being away from the dirty office is being able to eat properly again, i only got one break in a 8.5hr day and then they still expected me to deal with all the phone calls and visitors during lunch so i didn't really get a break and just ate rubbish but i already feel better in myself and my health and know that no matter where i get a new job it will be better than there

Do you have am Aldi near you? When i was looking for work yesterday i notice some jobs there and the pay is really really good plus i bet they could transfer you to another store if you end up moving

Ye ours always seems to be hiring, but with 2 months til wedding its best not to change jobs yet as I have a week off in two weeks then a week off at end of august and then need two weeks for wedding and honeymoon so potential employers might be put off by that much time off in such a short amount of time lol

I'm so glad you feel so much better star :)

Sorry to hear about your foot Christie, but woop for the stool. silver linings and all that. it is lovely here still. So happy I'm lighter than last year. I'd be one sweaty betty!

Tell me about it Fran I'm struggling quite a bit with this heat lol all the more reason to exercise some inches off! Don't know how I'm going to manage in Egypt!

Foot absolutely kills but soaking it in some hot soapy water was nice and hopefully rest it as much as possible in work tomorrow and then take it easy on the weekend, need to keep up the exercises somehow though so will see how it is tomorrow and see if I can continue the shred as I don't want to have to keep starting again every time I get an injury lol if its too intense for my foot then I will do it without the cardio bits for a couple of days.

On a plus I'm finally getting my hair cut and coloured again on Saturday after a year and half my fringe has grown as long as the rest of my hair so just looking for some pictures to show them what I want, I definitely want a shorter fringe this time as he cut it too long last time :/

Welcome Katie, I'm a fellow Monday weigher now! Good luck with the first weigh in, always the best ones if you have stuck to plan, gives you the motivation to carry on!

Had my make up trial and engagement shoot today. Really looking forward to the wedding now, its got me excited!!

Can't wait to see the photos, an insight as to how much weight I still want to lose and which body parts need more work at the gym! Ha ha.

How exciting!, I am glad we are not having an engagement shoot as I hate having pictures taken, the wedding day will be a memory I want photographed but don't need any others taken any other time lol

My photographer is from London and I'm in hull so it was a chance for us to meet each other and for her to see the venue. ?

Definitely makes sense for you to stick it out then CH :) I couldn't believe when I saw it was nearly £10 an hour though as that's really good. Enjoy your hair cut and colour, my hair is in desperate need of a cut but I can't warrant it right now but I do love having my hair done and find it so relaxing.

Thanks Fran :) Do I remember rightly that you have WI on a Wednesday? Hope it went ok yesterday.

Hiya Katie, welcome and good luck for Monday. I am sure you'll have a good week. Are you going to a group? You will love having so much choice and variety of what you can eat that the pounds will soon come off

When is your wedding MrsB2B? The make up trial sounds fun. I don't think I have ever know anyone have an engagement shoot before, was it just a photography at your engagement party or do you have to re-enact the proposal etc? Sorry that prob sounds dumb but I have just never heard of it so intrigued

Also not a lot but 1lb off for me today, only 89 more to go.....if only is was £ rather than lbs because I could get rid of than in an hour easily lol

It was just a couples shoot and a chance to get to know the photographer and her to get to know us and the style we like so she gets it right on the day.

We just went for a walk in the countryside with the dog and had some piccies.

Wedding is 7th Sept!

That sounds like quite a good idea then esp as you two love so far apart, I have to say I am like CH in that I hate having my photo taken but sometimes it's worth just smiling and not thinking about it to have those shots to keep for your memories and as a nice thing to look back on especially if it means on the big day you get exactly what you want.

Plus September 7th is an excellent day as that is the day I go on holiday so we both want to have some weight shifted by that date and are both looking forward to it. I want to have 1 stone off by then, I am great at gaining weight but slow to lose it so I will be happy with a stone in that time

I'd be happy with a stone too, or just less flabby arms bad a flatter stomach, oh and just the 1 chin! Ha ha
My PT is bringing her tape measure on Monday to do y measurements to see how I lose/tone doing exercise. I don't really mind what I weigh, just what size I am and how I look.

Haha I know exactly what you mean but you will really notice the difference and I can't want to get the first stone out of the way (again!) but it's easy in this weather as I just don't get hungry and find myself getting full quicker

The PT and all the exercise will really change your body so I am sure you will achieve all of those things between now and then.

What kind of wedding are you having?

Im so looking forward to having someone else wash my hair its relaxing lol

Well finally 20 days late aunt flow shows herself! My body must have known the cycle needed to change as on my normal cycle it would have started 3 days before my wedding! Now if it goes back to my regular 28 day cycle then it will be 11 days before :)

Im the same I can live with a stone loss I just want less bingo wings or I may have to get a bolero type thing

We will be meeting our photographer at the venue when we go for our taster so we can give him a list of the shots we really want and show him around the place and then he can do his own thing with the rest of the pics he takes, our tog is free though so im grateful for any type of pics rather than just having pic taken on phones and cameras of family

You are in for a real treat then :)

Good about your cycle change, mine are regular within a day or so but are a pain as they last ages so I lose 2 weekends a month making planning holidays etc a nightmare because they're never quite exact but being on on your wedding day would be pretty rubbish as it's the last thing you want to worry about especially in a white/light dress, if we ever get married I would be tempted to go back on the pill for a month just to guarantee it doesn't happen lol

Also with the shred you will look different even if the scale don't show it. Looking forward to all you brides to be posting some pics when the time comes

What has happened to some of the other regulars?

You can get pills from the docs that you can take for a week and it delays your period while you take them but as im allergic to normal pill I dont think it would be an option for me

Im hoping the shred will tone up my arms as I lost 2 inches on them last time when I did it for 9 days

Alot of the regulars only post on their diaries now :( not seen emily for a bit, mandy hasnt been here for months as she had a lot on, everyones probably too busy making the most of the summer lol

Hi ladies, sorry ive not posted much, ive been lurking but slways do busy! Off yo edinburgh for the weekend tomorrow for my maid of honours hen do. Had my hair and make up trial last saturday and loved it! Can't believe I'll be married 7 weeks on saturday! Here are a few pics of my gair etc. I'd post the vid of my makeup as you can see it better on there but dont know if I can post vids? Xx

Attachments

• 1373569156609.jpg
    1373569156609.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 43
  • 1373569171664.jpg
    1373569171664.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 1373569187290.jpg
    1373569187290.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 1373569223499.jpg
    1373569223499.jpg