20 somethings

Ps fran is this the weekend you're in halifax?

Welcome katie xx

Aw looks lovely sam :) I still need to book my wedding hair and trial eek one of the lovely brides on the group is doing my makeup now so that will be good and save me a fortune! Got so much to do and pay for and no money yet!

Looking good Sammy :)

So exciting with all the wedding preparations, I'm looking forward to the pics :)

All good with me, been a bit lazy on exercise lately but hoping I've got over that now! Xx

Bless its too hot for exercising aint it lol aslong as you eat fine you will be ok x

You can get pills from the docs that you can take for a week and it delays your period while you take them but as im allergic to normal pill I dont think it would be an option for me

Im hoping the shred will tone up my arms as I lost 2 inches on them last time when I did it for 9 days

Alot of the regulars only post on their diaries now :( not seen emily for a bit, mandy hasnt been here for months as she had a lot on, everyones probably too busy making the most of the summer lol

That's a shame but never mind. I can never keep up with diaries (my own or others) so I like it here as you get a bit of everything then.

You will also lose some inches from the shred I am certain.

Sammy you look lovely in those piccies :) It really is going to be so soon so enjoy the build up

Dani, I can only imagine what the heat is like where you are so don't feel bad for taking it easier, you're going to get there in the end

Last edited:
Hi 20-something's! I'm 28 and been doing sw for 5 weeks. Lost 12lbs so far ? still a long way to go!! My bf tries to be really supportive and he has been great although sometimes he fancies a treat and then feels bad that I haven't had any and offers me some!!!!!! So far I have been quite strong!

Also a Monday WI for me! Hope you all enjoy some lovely summer weather this weekend! xxx

Hi Vicky and welcome to the 20somethings :)

I am also 28. Sounds like you have done a great job so far and its lovely your bf has been supportive because that really does make all the difference

Isn't the weather lovely, though its been a bit muggy for my liking but this evening the air smells like rain and its just so nice, makes me want a holiday lol

Good luck for Monday xx

Welcome vicky x

Hoping the weather hangs on for the weekend at least as my dads just bought a new bbq so we are gunna have a birthday bbq tomorrow

Having my hair chopped in the morning this is my inspiration pic but a bit longer so it will go into a bobble properly

images-1.jpeg

Thanks Stargirl x will either be gym or a swim today.

Welcome Vicky, looks like you have been doing really well :) x

Ch2B I like that hairstyle good luck for the hairdressers x

Hi ladies!!

Well I haven't half lost the plot in the last couple of months and can't possibly catch up on all your gossip haha!!!

I have literally eaten and drank everything in sight, and gained a whopping 11lbs - have now only lost 1st 3lbs...really want to get back down to my lowest over the summer before starting my new job on 2nd sept.

This morning is the first day in such a long time that I have woken up feeling motivated and ready to follow the plan! So far I've had a little bag on apple followed by a tin of spaghetti on 1 slice of wholemeal (HEX B)

I hope you are all doing great and will give me the kick up the bum I need!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

CH that is a lovely style to go for, before and after pics?!? Hope you enjoy it.

If it makes you feel any better Camz I have successfully managed to get back to my start weight so am starting from scratch again, very annoying but I needed the time away. Your new job will be wonderful motivation for getting yourself back and you're off to a great start, I am certain you will get the 11lbs off between now and then x

Thanks star :)

Well im in edinburgh on Jeni's hen do at the moment. Managed to get away with not a single person noticing I wasn't drinking last night, had a couple of non alcoholic cocktails and then the fruit overload gave me heartburn so I switched to diet coke then. Back on it tonight with a meal and 'drinks' but hoping it won't be another late one, we didnt get in until 3:30 last night and bed at 4 then up at 8 so im knackered! Got to travel home on a minibus tomorrow so hoping the girls will be sensible enough tonight so they're not all traveling back with hangovers tomorrow, the last thing I want is one of them throwing up and setting off a chain reaction with everyone else being sick on a minibus we have to be on for 5 hours! Xx

Hi girls :)

I'm 27 and joined SW just over a week ago weighing in at 27stone 3lbs (yuck!!!) but managed to lose 11 in my first week!!

I live in Scotland and am a teacher :) So enjoying holidays at the minute!!

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Lisa x

Hello everyone,

nice to see some people around the same age as me :)

A little bit about myself, I am 23 years old and started SW at 12.1lbs, 7 weeks on I lost 1st already with a target of 9stone :)
As a kid I used to have these day dreams of what I would look like 'skinny' (I was always a chubby child) and now I am making those dreams a reality :)

CH how did the hairdresser go? Thank star.

BBQ tonight with friends - fortunately I am proving some of the food so SW friendly!!

xx

Welcome lisa and talisha x

Vicky it went fab she has really helped thin it out by layering and chopping at the ends and its bright red now, cant stop running my fingers through it as ive not known it being so thin in my whole life, it wont be the same when I wash and straighten it myself but I will enjoy it for today lol

I will try to take some pics tomorrow star x

Well played Sam, hope you managed to stay dry last night without them noticing again and that you're still having a fun time :) Also that trip home sounds awful without the hangovers (I get travel sick :() so I really hope you have a safe and vomit free journey lol

Welcome Lisa, 11 is a great loss :) Yes your start weight isn't ideal but you are doing the best thing you can for your health and that will come down, just think after one week you're already in the 26's!! I bet before the end of the month you'll be near, if not in the 25's. I have a lot of respect for people who try to do something about their weight themselves when they have more to lose so we'll all be here to help you every step of the way x

Hi Talisha, welcome to the 20 somethings, that's a very good start, keep it up and you'll make those dreams a reality :)

So pleased you are happy with your hair cut CH :) My hair is very very thick so I love when I have it thinned out and though I can never make it look as good as the hair dressers I love how much quicker it dries lol But yes especially with the colour it would be great to see how it looks

Well it's another lovely day but it's so muggy it doesn't make me want to do anything so am at home with the windows open enjoying listening to the birds singing

Well played Sam, hope you managed to stay dry last night without them noticing again and that you're still having a fun time :) Also that trip home sounds awful without the hangovers (I get travel sick :() so I really hope you have a safe and vomit free journey lol

Welcome Lisa, 11 is a great loss :) Yes your start weight isn't ideal but you are doing the best thing you can for your health and that will come down, just think after one week you're already in the 26's!! I bet before the end of the month you'll be near, if not in the 25's. I have a lot of respect for people who try to do something about their weight themselves when they have more to lose so we'll all be here to help you every step of the way x

Hi Talisha, welcome to the 20 somethings, that's a very good start, keep it up and you'll make those dreams a reality :)

So pleased you are happy with your hair cut CH :) My hair is very very thick so I love when I have it thinned out and though I can never make it look as good as the hair dressers I love how much quicker it dries lol But yes especially with the colour it would be great to see how it looks

Well it's another lovely day but it's so muggy it doesn't make me want to do anything so am at home with the windows open enjoying listening to the birds singing

Thankyou :) Yeah there are plenty other 'easier' and quicker ways out but I'm determined to do this!!

And I know how you feel with thick hair. I desperately need to go to the hairdressers but my hair is lovely and long and I'm scared they take loads off the length!! X

And with that you will do it :) It's ever so easy to stick to as this isn't a diet in the typical way as you don't have to deprive yourself of anything and the superfree and free foods lists are so long you can make so many healthy meals as long as you plan your food and have support around you you will succeed.

I love the colour of your hair, I have fair hair anyway but in the past had highlights to make it even blonder but they were always more yellow than I wanted so I gave up, grew it out and for the first time in 15 years I have my natural hair colour....thought I should make the most of it before I go grey lol x

And with that you will do it :) It's ever so easy to stick to as this isn't a diet in the typical way as you don't have to deprive yourself of anything and the superfree and free foods lists are so long you can make so many healthy meals as long as you plan your food and have support around you you will succeed.

I love the colour of your hair, I have fair hair anyway but in the past had highlights to make it even blonder but they were always more yellow than I wanted so I gave up, grew it out and for the first time in 15 years I have my natural hair colour....thought I should make the most of it before I go grey lol x

I'd love my natural colour back. Was a strawberry blonde colour, but as a teenager having any hint of ginge was a no go, so started highlighting/bleaching it. 10 years later I have no idea what colour my hair would grow through as?!

Back