20 somethings

That's what mine is now and I love it, so pleased I grew it out and its saved me a fortune in going to the hair dresser lol

Like the idiot I am I forgot it was Sunday, my fridge is empty and the shops would be closed by time I could get to one so looks like beans on toast for tea, might push the boat out and have an egg with it

That's what mine is now and I love it, so pleased I grew it out and its saved me a fortune in going to the hair dresser lol

Like the idiot I am I forgot it was Sunday, my fridge is empty and the shops would be closed by time I could get to one so looks like beans on toast for tea, might push the boat out and have an egg with it

Ah that still sounds like a good dinner :)

We are lucky in Scotland that shops don't shut on a Sunday :)

Had my booking in appointment with the midwife this morning and she's really nice, much nicer than the one I had with jack was. Got my 12 week NT scan booked for 6th august and next appointment with midwife is meant to be at 16 weeks but im on honeymoon then so having to wait until im 18+5 which is the next available appointment after we get back. Then it won't be long until the 20 week scan! Yay! Lots to look forward to!

Hen do in edinburgh was great, managed the whole weekend without anyone noticing I waent drinking! Im exhausted now though, need to catch up on some sleep! I ate very badly so a big gain in store tor me tonight! Xx

Hey girls.. Well didn't loose anything last week and I've probably put on this week..

I've nada cash this weeks so I'm trying to eat out of my cupboards this week and the only real veggies I have are frozen and the only fruit oranges!

Planning on getting rid of all my white carbs in the house and stick to brown after... Listened to a very interesting radio slot about yeast and how in breads beers etc it still ferments in the body and causes your tummy to bloat... So defo going to take that advice on board

Lost 1.5lb this week and had a weekend off.

Going to plan all my meals and really stick to it this week (even driving on a night out on Sat!)

Going to the gym or PT session every week day so hoping for a good loss.

Gaimed 2lbs this week but happy with that with the amount of crap I ate ober te weekend! Trying my bwst to stick to plan this week but im so nauseous, the inly things that stop it are cheesy pasta and bread! Trying to keep it withjn my healthy extras but finding it really hard :( my size 12's are alrwady tight and 6 and a half weeks to go until the wedding. Really hoping I can hide the bump until then as would be lovely ro twll everyone at the wedding xx

I wouldn't worry Tata because frozen veg often has just as many if not more nutrients than fresh so you will be ok

Congratulations on the loss Mrs2b

Glad you had a good time Sammy and you know where the gain came from so you are right not to worry & the priority is you and the baby so just eat whatever you can keep down, don't worry about any gains through the pregnancy because you have lost it once so you know you can do it again. Not to concern you so close to the wedding but everyone I know who became pregnant for the second + time started to show very quickly, so much so by time they announced the pregnancies at the 12 week stage it was already obvious so you'd best get yourself so baggy tops lol :) (hope that comes across ok)

Haha don't worry star that came across fine, I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and my trousers are already sooo tight! So going to get nyself a few cheap baggy tops for work so I can try to hide it a little longer. I'd heard you show quicker with your second, and as im 4 stone lighter than I was at the start if myfirst pregnancy I was worried it might show sooner too. Will have to see how it goes, so glad I have a bit if extra tmroom in my dress and its a corset back so have that little extra flexibility if I need it :) xx

If anyone says anything just say the slimming went out the window a bit during the more full on wedding planning so you gained a little back and blame the heat for needing loose clothing, only 6 and half weeks to go now lol x

Lol I'll try my best but I'm a rubbish liar! Xx

You can do it Sammy just a few short weeks to go :p

I have spent today doing course work and it's making me broody as the section i was just doing was about 6 month old babies and they're so lovely at that age (when they're not crying lol!) How old is your Jack now Sammy? I think the age gap between your two will be similar to my brother and me

You'll have to practice lying Sammy lol x
That's reassuring that your dress will be good though :) very impressed you got away with no drinking on the Henny!

Hey everyone!

Lost 1.5lbs at WI on monday - was actually a little disappointed as that was only 0.5lbs off my stone! Grrrr! Never mind I will do it this week!

How's everyone enjoying the sun?

I hear ya tatabubbly on the cash front! I don't think I have ever spent as much on fruit as I have in the past 5/6 weeks!
Its now time for raiding the freezer for a couple of weeks until payday!

xxx

Hey everyone, put on 1/2lb this weeks, which is okay as it's my first gain and I'm on star week :)

Well done Vicky but I know the feeling of being so close to a mini target and then not quite getting there--make this week the week that you not only get to that target but exceed it :) You can do it! x

Thanks Talisha - I set target this week a group of 4lbs!!!! Think I needed to prove something to myself! Not only will I make this target I will smash it!!!!!! I hope! xx

He's just under 15 months at the moment star, there will be about 22 months between them when bubba arrives :) I think that will be a nice gap :) xx

I was having a real good day yesterday, had a PT session before work, at free and super free foods all day. Ended up with a real bad headache and feeling rubbish when I got home so didn't make any tea. When the OH got in about 9:30 I sucomed to a trip to McDonalds!!! ?

Congratulations on the 1.5lbs loss vickyluby, it's a good loss but I understand about being annoyed, I was 1/2lb off my stone for about 3 weeks as I would STS, had a small gain and back to being so close but next week you can do that and some more.

I like the sun being out but it's a bit too hot really for my liking but would rather have sun than snow so can't really complain.

Hope you are ok with the gain talisha, it's only a tiny gain and your body will fluctuate during the day so by the next day it could be gone so I am sure by your next WI it will be gone.

That is a nice gap Sam, there is 18/19 months between me and my bro, I am older and honestly can't remember my life before he came along and we were always very close. I can't wait for my time to come and if I have more than one child I would like a similar age gap.

Don't feel too bad MrsB2B, one meal won't make the difference in the long run so just get straight back on, keep thinking of the wedding and you should be able to rectify it.

My WI this morning, 1.5 off this week x

Thanks Star. Going for a walk at lunch time to get and sun and exercise and doing a circuit class tonight (do you burn more cals when its hotter with how you sweat!). Feel really guilty for eating rubbish, don't know where my will power has gone!

Great advice star, and a great loss :) well done!

MrsB2B guilt and blame will only drag you down. Draw a line under it and get back to basics :)

Sorry I've been so quiet. New house, new job, wee holiday and a little monkey all take their toll. Mum booked this week off when she did my countdown for me so I dunno what my gain was. Been going 100% since Monday (we got back Sunday night) so I'm hoping any gain showing next week will be minimal, really I'm hoping I will have a loss, but as I don't know what went on I can't know what's coming off!

Back