20 somethings

Don't feel guilty MrsB2B, your will power is probably struggling because of the heat and you doing so much exercise you body is probably begging for a day off to rest and recover

Thank you Fran, I am going to go slow but sure this time. I decided against re joining a group and I feel much better not having to worry about WI and I hated being made to set a weekly target so its nice having that pressure off me and as long as its averaging 1lb i am happy

How was the holiday? You are a pro at this anyway so with a bit of speed food I am sure by next week you will have a loss from your last WI

Hi everyone! Can I join you? I'm 23 and have a fair bit to lose :) Been running around after my friend's toddler in the heat today - I'm tired now!

Hello Girlies, I'm 24 and going to start sw on Tuesday and can't wait! I'm about 10 and a half stone and would like to lose a stone by my birthday which gives me about 12 weeks. I've done loads of diets but just need to stick to this til I get there, no more fads! I have recently taken up belly dancing which is loads of fun and am getting into doing Zumba type workouts on YouTube. Have tried sw before and it did work but my heart wasn't in it and I wasn't being kept accountable as was going it alone. Love this site for tips and support :) good luck ladies! Xx

Hi everyone, I'm 21, started SW a month or so ago xx

Hiya Kantastik, how are you finding SW so far? Hope it's working for you x

Hi everyone! Can I join you? I'm 23 and have a fair bit to lose :) Been running around after my friend's toddler in the heat today - I'm tired now!

Hi Vicky, do you go to a group? It doesn't matter how much you have to lose, what matters is that you are doing something about it now and we will be here to help you all the way

Hello Girlies, I'm 24 and going to start sw on Tuesday and can't wait! I'm about 10 and a half stone and would like to lose a stone by my birthday which gives me about 12 weeks. I've done loads of diets but just need to stick to this til I get there, no more fads! I have recently taken up belly dancing which is loads of fun and am getting into doing Zumba type workouts on YouTube. Have tried sw before and it did work but my heart wasn't in it and I wasn't being kept accountable as was going it alone. Love this site for tips and support :) good luck ladies! Xx

And welcome Vicky, good luck with your first group. Its great you have found where you struggle so you can face your challenge straight on x

Well three new faces in one day is lovely and it will be great getting to know you all :)

Make the most of this weekend though because (at least in my area) thunder storms and rain are on the way from Tuesday

Hiya Kantastik, how are you finding SW so far? Hope it's working for you x

Hi Vicky, do you go to a group? It doesn't matter how much you have to lose, what matters is that you are doing something about it now and we will be here to help you all the way

And welcome Vicky, good luck with your first group. Its great you have found where you struggle so you can face your challenge straight on x

Well three new faces in one day is lovely and it will be great getting to know you all :)

Make the most of this weekend though because (at least in my area) thunder storms and rain are on the way from Tuesday

Aww thank you all for being so welcoming! :) there's another thread I posted a few days ago a couple of times and people have ignored my posts lol!

To be truly honest I've had two pretty bad days, but back on track tomorrow! I can't figure out what my target weight should be.
How's your weightloss journey going? ;)

Belly dancing is brilliant :) I was part of the Belly Dancing Society at my uni. How are you finding it? X

Belly dancing is brilliant :) I was part of the Belly Dancing Society at my uni. How are you finding it? X

I love it, I've been going a month and obsessed already. It's my weekly me time where I can be all girly and silly! I do want to perform one day but don't want to buy a costume til I've lost weight cos those things are expensive! Do you still belly dance now? x

Yes, I go to a lovely group that's within walking distance of my house :) I ice skate weekly and am currently preparing a short routine for a mini exhibition/competition at my rink. So I need to stay on track if I dare show my face in a leotard/skirt combo come November! :D

Welcome kantastik, vicki and becca x

Nice to have lots of new people :)

Ive spent the last two days cleaning and moving stuff from my mums flat to her new house :/ plenty of body magic!! Not eating healthy atm as we havent got the kitchen set up yet and so just been having chips from chippy but off to London monday so will be an off plan week anyway so damage is inevitable although will have loads of walking in London to try limit it hopefully

I love it, I've been going a month and obsessed already. It's my weekly me time where I can be all girly and silly! I do want to perform one day but don't want to buy a costume til I've lost weight cos those things are expensive! Do you still belly dance now? x
I know what you mean, if you live in London, there are some affordable scarves in markets :) it could be a treat for yourself after your weight loss
I am not part of the society anymore but during weddings in an event called the Mehndi (asian version of a hen night) where its normally a female only event.

Hey guys been really off plan and ended up back in the 16s. So annoyed with myself but getting back on track tomorrow with exercise so hopefully I'll be back down into the 15s soon. X

Hi everyone, been off plan as only thing that seems to stop my nausea is bread!! :$ trying my best to keep in pkan but not succeeding :( hoping the nausea will subside soon so I can get fully back on plan and lose a few of the pounds ive already gained for the wedding thenim not too nothered after that lol. Got the race for life in the morning, probably going to drop dead of exhaustion but going to give it my bedt whirl!

Jack had his first haircut today, had to lose all his curls aa they were getting all matted and knotty on a night with him sweating and wriggling about in bed. He still looks absolutely gorgeous though, just not a baby anymore! Good job im cooking another lol! Here are some pics xx

Attachments

• 1374358207861.jpg
    1374358207861.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 1374358223070.jpg
    1374358223070.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 1374358237938.jpg
    1374358237938.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 1374358247735.jpg
    1374358247735.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 1374358256708.jpg
    1374358256708.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 46
Aww bless hes growing up lovely sammy, absolutely gorgeous x

Thanks ladies! He's my little sweetheart :)

I did the race for life today in 33 minutes and 16 secomds! Im so happy, I feel like super woman! Its the furthest ive ever ran all at once. Will have to see if I can beat my time next year :) xx

Back