20 somethings

Congrats Sammy that's a great time, especially for someone whose pregnant too! ?

Thanks hunny, im so pleased with my time! Xx

Hey ladies how are we all doing today? XX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys been really off plan and ended up back in the 16s. So annoyed with myself but getting back on track tomorrow with exercise so hopefully I'll be back down into the 15s soon. X

Hi, don't feel too bad, you have still lost lots and really well. Now you're ready to take control again so I am sure you'll get back in to the 15's and 14's too before you know it x

Congrats on the race for life Sam and brilliant time, I know for sure I could not manage to run all the way so you should be proud of yourself and for a good cause too.

Hopefully helping your Mum would have meant you were burning the calories from the chips etc CH so it'll not cause too much damage

Well my day today is pretty dull, am not having very much luck on the job front but I know it's always quieter around this time of year so will keep on looking and the main thing for me is even no job is better than the awful place I worked at before and I still feel great but am having to be very careful with money. I have been saving for years for a house deposit but I don't want to spent too much of it now as it's easy to spend but hard to save

I also finally got some sleep last night as the temperature finally dropped yesterday so I enjoyed a lie in :)

I'm going to my first meeting tomorrow night and I can't wait but im a bit scared! Been stuffing my face with crap just cos I can but I can't taste anything...mum made the tikka salad from the magazine the other night and it was yum!!! Can't wait to start making proper meals for myself :)

Hope everyone is well, I've had a really bad week and yucky stuff with Uni, been feeling really really really down. I'm expecting my first gain, how did any of you feel when you first got your gain and how did you move on from it?

Hope everyone is well, I've had a really bad week and yucky stuff with Uni, been feeling really really really down. I'm expecting my first gain, how did any of you feel when you first got your gain and how did you move on from it?

I wouldn't worry about it, if its expected just take it on the chin, draw a line under it and get straight back to losing.

Don't do what I have done and then gain in the following weeks too, I'm 11lbs up after a rubbish month!!!! X

Hi ladies
First meeting went well, the leader was quite funny she told us to 'go forth and shrink!' There was a girl there who just lost 6lb in her first week so that has spurred me on, leader says if I stick to it I could lose half a stone in 2 weeks so I'm aiming for 4lb in my first week. Overall goal is lose a stone and will see how I feel after that. Determined to stick to it 100% - I don't really do things by halves when I've made my mind up! :)

Hi ladies, sorry not been.on in a few days, life is hectic! Lost half a pound on minday somehow. Wasnt from what I ate as I ate like crap, so must have been my run on sunday shocking my body into losing sine weight lol. Ah well, I'll take it. Trying to follow plan as much as possible but am deviating slightly due to nausea making me eat some crap. Trying to drink sugar free juice though as ive discovered that helps a bit so that's the lesser of two evils when compared to junk food. Xx

Hello everyone, hope you all get the energy to be refocused next week :)

Lost 4lbs this week, which after last weeks 1/2lbs gain makes me very happy!
Also received my Club 10 award! And only 1 away from the healthy BMI range for my body :)

I wouldn't worry about it, if its expected just take it on the chin, draw a line under it and get straight back to losing.

Don't do what I have done and then gain in the following weeks too, I'm 11lbs up after a rubbish month!!!! X

I ended up not gaining :eek: but it might be down to me fasting as it's Ramadan! Thanks for the advice, I've noticed you're a petite slimmer like me :) xx

Ooooh I had 2 shocking days Thursday/Friday which involved biscuits and milkshakes. Wondering exactly how much you can pull back with 5 days of sticking to plan before weigh in on Wednesday... Plus I put a pound and a half on last week so those 2 days were a bit daft!

This is hard :(

I'm 20, and iv started slimming world from home, I started last week and gained 1lb :( silly * week! Always so much more bloated on * weeks aswell. Anyone else have gains on their * week? I've read somewhere that some people lose that extra weight the following weigh in? Is this right? Xx

Hello, thought i'd come in and subscribe :)

I'm Lindsey, i'm 21 and really wanting to get this weight off once and for all. I did SW last year and managed to lose nearly 2 stone but fell off the wagon and put most of it back on. I have lost count of the amount of times i've restarted but I am determined for this to be the last time!

I want to be at target for christmas, might be a little ambitious but I like the challenge ;) xxx

Hi :) I'm 21 and want to lose about 6 stone...eeeep!

Previously done WW and never seem to stick to it and just put on more weight. Just starting my 4th week on slimming world and lost 6lbs after 3 weigh ins (quite low due to festivals, graduation, spa day etc). Originally I had planned to start SW after all these things but so glad I started before...dread to think how much I would have weighed by now! :)

Welcome to all newbies!!

3 weeks before my final dress fitting so been to the gym Mon/Tues night an had PT session this morning, my whole body hurts....if this doesn't make me smaller I think I might cry!

Hope everyone has a good week.

Well done for pushing yourself MrsB2B!

Have put on 1 1/2lbs this week--probably due to not eating enough syns (as opposed to last week).
Hoping for a loss next week :)

Back