20 somethings

Had my 'final' dress fitting this evening and it still fits! :) she suggested I try it on 2 weeks before the wedding and if my boobs have grown too much she can add a slightly bigger panel for me so im hoping that they won't get too big too fast. Ive gained about 5lbs since I found out I was pregnant and Ive done no exercise so my lovely toned back from my pt has gone flabby now :( so I need to find some bump friendly upper body workouts that I can do to try to tone my back a bit so it looks nicer in my dress. Need to start them asap as only 1 month today until I become a mrs! :) xx

Been a few weeks since I was around! Still dropping the lbs though just not had time to get onto a computer!

Are we all enjoying the spots of nice weather? can't work out if i like it or not!

Wow Sammy getting close to the big day! Exciting! xxxxxxx

Yeah vicky not long now! I can say I get married THIS month now! :)

Have our scan next week, cant wait to see bubba again :) xx

Thanks jenna! The wedding is 31st august and bubba is due around 22nd february. It was a happy surprise, as we weren't planning on trying again until after the wedding, but this one was determined to get through, so must be an important little bubba! :) xx

Yup lots of excitement! The odd bit of nerves, but nothing bad thankfully :) just keep worrying about my dress fitting as I'll be 15 weeks pregnant on the day! But its a corset back so I have a bit of give if I need it so it should be fine :) xx

Eek been awol a few days been so busy looking after my nieces and sorting wedding stuff, so I finally bought a wedding dress with 6 weeks to go lol its full lace and lush but I need the next size up as its tight on my boobs (curse these e's!) so will hopefully be trying on the next size up on Saturday as well as buying wedding rings then have final venue meeting, taster, tog meeting and hair trial next wed so busy times ahead and final payments to venue next friday! Gave notice finally yesterday yay so glad everything turned out well this time or I would have just had a meltdown lol

Weight loss wise I havent bothered the last few weeks as ive had so many stresses and didnt want to add more

Welcome to all the newbies and hope everyone is well x

Lurk but hardly post Hun, how are you? S

Well took my wedding dress back to get the next size up and ended up with a different dress in a size smaller! Cant wait til my alterations are done and I get to try it on properly :) spent so much money this week bought our rings, a tiara for myself, a veil, tiaras for my 4 flowergirls, cardigans for them, mens ties and a waistcoat for my oh, booked my wedding hair and nails, got trial wednesday hoping my tiara comes in time and got to pay venue wednesday and still not sure on exact numbers yet! Its all coming together now though, got so excited trying wedding ring on :) and its a size smaller than I was!

Aww that's so exciting! Sounds like you're almost there with everything :) x

I've been waiting until my 12 weeks but can now say Im pregnant! Due 25th Feb, when are you due Sammy?

I was aiming to maintain for first 12 weeks but was ill last week and I've lost 1lb so Im happy with that :)

I'm dreading weigh in tomorrow. Had my home Hen do on Sat night so eaten and drank far too much all weekend!!
Got my final dress fitting a week tomorrow and bringing it home with me, so I've come to the conclusion I am what I am! Just going to work on flattening my stomach and toning arms over the next few weeks with my PT before the wedding.

Hi everyone, sorry to have disappeared again, but I've been on hols - meaning almost 3 weeks off plan - eek!! Got back yesterday and straight back on plan for a bit of damage limitation before weds WI!! Think I've gained over half a stone so need to get a little bit off before weds at 7pm! My plan is gallons of water and minimal syns, with max super free! I actually think my body is craving super free!!

Today's plan is:-
B- 2x weetabix (HEX A) milk (2.5 syns)

L- super free tomato soup (tomato carrots garlic onions stock and ff yog stock and herbs)

D- chilli con carne (1 syn) rice, cheese (HEX A)

Just had the Asda shop delivered so got fruit and mullerlights to snack on too. Also ordered gallons of sugar free squash and diet coke!!

Here's to finally losing some more weight instead of gaining!!! You all seem to be doing great, well done!!!! Xxx

Back