20 somethings

Happy Wedding day Sammy! xxx

Wondering if my head's in this yet, husband suggested a pizza for lunch while the football was on and I didn't think twice - now I'm considering a Chinese for dinner.

I'm SO sore after walking about yesterday. Had a bit of a traumatic birth 2 weeks ago and I seem to have overdone myself - can hardly move without wincing now!

Dont beat yourself up over not hesitating, you have done well to come back to sw so soon after so just take it at a pace that suits you, even if that means you eat junk food once a week if you can be good the rest of the time then I dont think it will impact too much as for the exercise, the good thing about sw is that you can do no exercise and still lose so you take care of your body and let it heal properly first if needed and your body will know when its ready for more xx

Eek ive seen pics of sammy earlier as she was getting ready that her bm posted in the brides group on fb, I cant share them obviously as thats her job but I will tell you all she looks amazing! Her weight loss really shows and I feel quite proud of her for what she has achieved! She looks stunning! I really hope her suprise announcement went as planned :)

Aww that's great news Chrissie.

Claree I've got to simply second every thing Chrissie said. Take care of yourself, don't push it. And just take it one meal at a time :)

9.25lb down from last week. Feel like I'm cheating a bit cause it's mostly baby weight that I'd probably lose anyway but still nice to be out of the 13's.

Need to make more effort to eat though, very difficult to find time! Had my mummy looking after me yesterday which was nice to get a wee break.

Hope sammy's day was amazing x

Hi ladies! Thanks so much for all the wedding day wishes!! It was the most amazing day we could ever have wished for and went by so fast! Ben started crying as soon as he set eyes on me (tears of happiness he assured me!) And the ceremony was beautiful, the priest even joked that it was like marrying royalty as we both have such long names lol! The evening do was a success, everyone had an amazing time! I've attached a little pic of me and my husband for you to see :)

Our announcement went great, everyone reacted brilliantly and were so happy for us and couldn't believe that I was 15 weeks pregnant! They all seem to think im having a girl this time, which is what I think too, so we will see what happens on 4th october when we have our next scan!! :) just got our euros for italy, cant wait! So wont be on much over the next few weeks as we go on wednesday morning but will tell you all about it when we get back. Cant believe I'm a Mrs!! Xx

Heres the pic! Sorry its not the best quality, its a screenshot from facebook as its one my friends took, will post some better ones once we g3t the professiinal ones back when we return from honeymoon. Good luck to the ladies getting married over the next couole of weeks! Make sure that at some point in the day you take a moment to just stop what youre doing, stand together and just look around at everything going on. The love and joy you see on everyones faces as they celebrate with you is just amazing and a memory you want to make sure you get :) Xx

Attachments

• 1378132848474.jpg
    1378132848474.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 81
Thanks so much hunny! :) xx

Sammy you look amazing!!

Congratulations, have a fab honeymoon.

Can't believe mine is only a few days away!!

Thanks so much ladies! It was the most amazing day ever and we loved it! we couldn't have hoped for it to turn out as well as it did. I felt pretty for once and everyone got on brilliantly and had a great time :) xx

Mrsb2b and christie I hope you have wonderful wedding days, enjoy every moment as it flies by! Xx

You both look great Sammy!

Glad you had a great day and the announcement went well :) hope you have an amazing honeymoon xx

Thanks sammy I will be sure to make the most of it!!

Good luck this weekend mrsb2b hope you have a wonderful day! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Eek hope emily posts soon! I need news!

Back