20 somethings

Congratulations Chrissie. Given everything going off this year I'm so pleased you finally made it.

And congrats to you too Laura. I love that it was a surprise for you.

Tsk I'm feeling like the only singleton here! At which point the bells are ringing for today's wedding. I will be so glad when this wedding is over. 2 in one weekend is too much. I got back from church this morning to find a little bunch of flowers in front of my door with my corkscrew. I was walking home yesterday and the groom's brother was looking for someone to borrow a corkscrew from for at the reception. So I said they could use mine. Wasn't expecting the flowers though so that was nice.

Hi lovely ladies.

So I go AWOL for a few months come back to find that you've all gone wedding and baby crazy! ?? it's all amazing news. Congratulations to you all. Looking forward to catching up with u all individually on your news xx

Ps fran now I'm back your not the only singleton around here! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There does seem to be something in the air at the moment! My best friend told me yesterday she's pregnant. Thrilled for her!

Got my 1st wi tomorrow after re-joining. I've been on the plan a few weeks now though so I won't get that big 1st week loss. Lost a stone on my own scales since I started weighing though so I'm pleased with that!

After my honeymoon I will be getting back into sw properly again, determined to shift this weight by next summer, have a lot of weddings to go to next year

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have an engagement party to go to in either 4 or 5 weeks (really need to note that date!) so I'm hoping to be down to 12st by then which is another 7lb on my scales, should be manageable. Then 8 or 9 weeks to Eilis' christening (hopefully, haven't actually spoke to the priest yet!) so a stone by then would be wonderful. Optimistic but always good to aim high!

Woop jo! No more babies or weddings for me. Other than organising the bloody things. Urgh. Just watching an old episode of bones and there is a church admin in it. I feel I dont reflect that role. Lol. Talking of which, I can't see any major problems with getting a date in for Ellis' christening, but if you don't go to that church regularly they might want you to go to a worship before the christening to familularize yourself with the church and the congregation. It varies church to church, but it is worth bearing in mind.

Jo what is new with you?

Group Shot 1.jpgSimon With best men.jpgThe Bride and groom.jpgSimon trying to escape.jpgSimon With best men 2.jpgSimon With best men 3.jpg sneak peek for you ladies x

He sent me 8 sneak peeks the rest I will get next week, my ohs brother asked if they could do the punching one lol you can tell by how much hes enjoying it

God him and his brothers look so alike! Are they all brothers?

Fran, the christening shouldn't be a problem, I already go to mass - I just have to talk to the priest about dates but we have a visiting priest at the moment so have to wait 'till the parish priest is back :)

Yea they are x

You look great, looks like you had a great day :-D

Thanks hun x the dress does suck in quite a bit lol x

A favour if possible! Could someone look up a syn value for me? I tried posting in the Syn Values board but I just got 20 cals = 1 syn and I wanted to double check. I'm either on a red or EE day.

New York Soup Co Fully Loaded Pulled Pork and Bean soup. 300g portion.

NUTRITION: Typical values. 100g contains: Energy 225kJ/55kcal, Protein 3.7g, Carbohydrate 5.7g (of which sugars 3.7g), Fat 1.4g (of which saturates 0.3g, mono-unsaturates 0.6g, polyunsaturates 0.4g), Fibre 1.4g, Sodium 0.3g, Salt equivalent 0.6g.
Ingredients here

I know, I know - normally I make my own soup but I've been doing calorie counting so it's just been quick and easy to have a few tubs of ready made stuff in the fridge. My new group will be on a Tuesday so I'm having a clear out today and weighing tomorrow. I suppose it doesn't really matter if I don't know the exact syns but it would just be nice to!

Back