20 somethings

Thanks, Clare! I'll round up to 8.5 syns for me then. I'll definitely be back into making my own soup!

I'm torturing myself trying to work out how much dream venue is likely to be. I found a money saving deal offering the venue + food + drinks for 60 guests in March 2014 and it was £3982 instead of £8850... It said extra guests would be charged at £67pp so, working backwards, that was £4020 for food and drinks for guests which means hire alone is £4830. Woe! Prepare for some serious moping on Sunday. I might have to make myself a pre-emptive SW indulgent dessert to comfort eat my way through!

We had a cheeky TGIs on Saturday - thought I'd treat the OH before we're back on SW proper. I could barely finish my main! Fingers crossed for WI!

I was vaguely sensible at tgi's though, I had potato skins and steak with veg. There were chips on the plate though but by the time I'd had the veg and steak I didn't fancy them - result!

Just weighed in, 4lb off - woohoo!

That's a brill loss, well done Clare :) Congrats on all the engagements ladies :)

You look beautiful christie and so happy! :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woop jo! No more babies or weddings for me. Other than organising the bloody things. Urgh. Just watching an old episode of bones and there is a church admin in it. I feel I dont reflect that role. Lol. Talking of which, I can't see any major problems with getting a date in for Ellis' christening, but if you don't go to that church regularly they might want you to go to a worship before the christening to familularize yourself with the church and the congregation. It varies church to church, but it is worth bearing in mind.

Jo what is new with you?

Well life finally settled down, dad back at work and mum better even lil bro seems to be settled at the mo :) was away for a week in August which was a lovely break. Biggest news of all I suppose is my return to uni in January, I've been offered a sponsored place to complete my nurse training. So exciting yet so terrifying all at once, bit another reason to lose some of this weight x

Christie u look beautiful x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is wonderful news! How exciting. Yeah nursing is such hard work it'll be easier with less weight to carry. Most certainly not easy though. Such a hard job. I hope you love it.

That is wonderful news! How exciting. Yeah nursing is such hard work it'll be easier with less weight to carry. Most certainly not easy though. Such a hard job. I hope you love it.

Thanks fran. I am really excited. It's mental health nursing so I suppose a little less physical demanding not so much emotionally tho. I hope I love it too especially as giving up a fair bit to do it, just cant wait to start! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls, I was nervous about the photos as I know I didnt manage to lose any weight, im thankful that my dress sucked me in and now I feel more positive about liking the rest of the pics when I get them, I felt so comfortable on the day so im happy with that and wont beat myself up over not losing weight, im gunna enjoy my honeymoon and then deal with the weight afterwards

Fran id def go with something warm! Its freezing now! Or at least wear thick tights and a cardi over a dress

My phone is being rubbish & only letting me see one photo at a time but it keeps changing which one so I've just seen the punching one which is awesome lol :D

Tried to do a Tesco shop to be delivered tomorrow but it was asking for all my card details which I didn't have to hand and now I've left it too late for my delivery slot. Considering walking down with tiny in her carrier thing strapped to me but I'm not sure if that's really a good idea. I really need fruit & alpen bars though or I will fail!

A few pics people have put on Facebook. Can't wait to get my professional ones, hopefully before we jet off on honeymoon.

Attachments

• image-1668702292.jpg
    image-1668702292.jpg
    635.9 KB · Views: 62
  • image-1288874224.jpg
    image-1288874224.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 69
  • image-311923943.jpg
    image-311923943.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1313497901.jpg
    image-1313497901.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 72
  • image-1371323542.jpg
    image-1371323542.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 72
Stunning hun x when is your honeymoon?

We go 27th Sept....we delayed it slightly so were out there for my hubby's 30th.

When do you go away? Is it Egypt your going to?

Still can't get used to being a Mrs! :)

Yes we go on thursday I cant wait especially as its raining here now lol I love it I keep looking at the rings and then remembering im his wife its so weird but nice and I call him husband all day and he calls me wife lol

You two new 'Mrs's are too cute! The photos so far are really lovely.

Did you end up taking tiny out with you, Clare? I went to the Big Sainsburys near us at the weekend because they have so much more choice on Mullerlights and Alpen Lights! I'm stocked up on Turkish Delight (can't believe they're still going!) and coconut MLs and Lemon Drizzle Alpens. Yum.

Not yet, she's got a wee snuffly nose so I've been nursing her all morning - think I'll stop at Tesco on the way home from college instead. Finally got a sleeping baby so going to make lunch - fingers crossed I get time to make and eat it!

Clare are tou making sure you're getting all your additional healthy extras because you're nursing? Make the most of them, they're great! And if you're struggling, make yourself a massive kilkshake with 2xa's of milk on an evening as a treat, yum! :) xx

How do I contact the forum administrator? It's still not letting me post my photos and says to contact them it persists xx

I'm bottle feeding Sammy so I don't get the extra hex's - boo! I was looking forward to them too. I've had no super free today, I REALLY need to get to the supermarket!

Back