20 somethings

Well I'm sat in my hotel room at Heathrow all ready for honeymoon tomorrow. ?

See you all in 4 weeks when I back and about 4 stone heavier!!

P.s attached a few photos I've got back from the photographer!

Attachments

• image-1968809928.jpg
    image-1968809928.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 73
  • image-257104797.jpg
    image-257104797.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 66
  • image-2183319941.jpg
    image-2183319941.jpg
    668.8 KB · Views: 73
Aww lovely! Is that how long your going for 4 weeks? You lucky thing! I wish I could have stayed in egypt longer I miss it so much! Back to reality now though :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well ladies, I had a major blip yesterday so I need to focus and get my head in the game, I will not fit into any dress of any kind if I keep doing this!

Heading to the shops now in a while so planning on stocking up on as much as I can.

I was planning on doing a cake decorating class but decided against it cos its not going to help my weight loss..

Aww don't be too harsh on yourself tata - you'll look gorgeous in any dress! Good for you getting straight back on it though. A SW restock should do the trick!

This damn cold is awful. It's slowly been making its way down my throat and this morning I felt like I could barely breathe when I woke up. I feels like someone's covered the inside of my lungs with glue and they've dried all stuck together. I'm going to have a hot bath and fill the room up with steam in the hope it will ease things. I hate being ill. Hopefully it will all be gone before holiday!

Thanks Lyrical, I suppose you just have to wait for it to click in your head! LOL

It's so quiet on here these days!

Today, I'm gonna spruce up the house! The jewellers rang to say my ring was back in from being resized so getting it this week! Yays! OH went a bit above the budget I told him on my ring but I'm not going to complain!

Got some gorgeous new bits and bobs for the house yesterday so that has really cheered me up, the apartment is starting to look like a real home now :D

Hope everyone is having a fab day!

Im dreading getting on the scales when I get back from honeymoon! I go home tonight, so gutted its fantastic here! We went quad biking in the sinai desert yesterday and then drank bedouin tea with some of the tribe it was absolutely amazing! We will definately be back one day! The only thing good about going home is hopefully my wedding pics being finished.

Welcome back tata and congrats on the engagement! Lots going on in here these days and lots to motivate you all now, I dont have anything big to motivate me now but I know I want to do it for myself now which I hope will make all the difference.

Hope everyone is well x

Glad u had an amazing time hun. Sounds fantastic x

My consultant-to-be, a woman from my old group, reached target last night and she's in the local paper today!

http://www.hounslowchronicle.co.uk/west-london-news/local-hounslow-news/2013/09/26/unkind-comment-spurred-22-stone-woman-to-shed-the-pounds-109642-33888954/

So utterly pleased for her!

She looks fab and i would never have thought she was 51 x

Hey girls, back AGAIN. Annoyed with myself for putting the weight back on but it happens I guess. Hope you are all ok x

Welcome back. I know that feeling but at least we keep coming back x

Well I'm sat in my hotel room at Heathrow all ready for honeymoon tomorrow. ?

See you all in 4 weeks when I back and about 4 stone heavier!!

P.s attached a few photos I've got back from the photographer!

U look gourgeous. Have an amazing time x

Thanks Lyrical, I suppose you just have to wait for it to click in your head! LOL

It's so quiet on here these days!

Today, I'm gonna spruce up the house! The jewellers rang to say my ring was back in from being resized so getting it this week! Yays! OH went a bit above the budget I told him on my ring but I'm not going to complain!

Got some gorgeous new bits and bobs for the house yesterday so that has really cheered me up, the apartment is startin to look like a real home now :D

Hope everyone is having a fab day!

Glad u are feeling a bit better hun x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Hi ladies.

Well another weekend over :( its been said before but they got it so wrong when they made us work 5 days a week!!

Ive had a nice chilled quiet weekend its been lovely. Have been that organised i have a sw pasta quiche ready for lunch already. Weekend has been totally on plan and im feeling good for it. Have everything crossed for a loss at wi on tuesday. I do really need to get into going to the gym tho i know its just pure laziness but cant seem to motivate myself to go even paying for something i don't use doesn't even work! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

I've no excuse not to go to the gym, I have one in our apartment complex!

Well yesterday I had 5 syns, defo back on track!

Today, I'm aiming for much the same, 5 syns and possibly another go at the gym upstairs. I did 30 mins last night. So it's a * week and I WI tomoro, so we will just have to see how it goes! Need to get a good set of scales for my house here as well. That and a potato masher! Had to mash the spuds last night using a fork... fun times! :D

Well apparently getting married and going on an all inclusive binge for a week doesnt make you gain as much weight as you think it will! Im 6lb down from pre wedding weight which takes me back into the 18s! Well chuffed and can start my slimming journey on a high!

A pound is great especially on * week.

I know how you feel about the lonely thing, after 7 years living in worcester ive not made any friends other than 1 or 2 people at work but I don't hang out with them outside work and now I don't work there anymore so its just oh for company really but I can imagine it would be even more lonely in a different country as you cant just drive to see family or whatever, im sure in no time you will find people to talk to maybe the gym in your complex will be a good place to start x if not you will always have us :)

Well done CH2B! I'm down a pound this week but I think it has more to do with my * week as I always bloat out, no matter how much water I try and drink! Feeling a little lonely at the minute, its really hard to make new friends when you move :(

How are you? :)

Totally felt the same before coming back to UK but we'll meet up when I'm back :) think it just takes time and for me I have loads more time coz I'm not working x

Well today is the day it starts properly, had a bad weekend food wise so weighed in at 19st4lb this morning, I feel bloated so hopefully that's not really a true reading, my wi day will be a Wednesday same as my oh so will weigh properly on Wednesday and update my stats to reflect that. Starting shred again today, now I don't work atm there should be no excuses for me to not do it every day except when im in wales, will take measurements and pictures before I start so I can compare at the end. Feeling so much more positive this time, im determined to lose either at least 2 stone before my birthday in January (so that's 14 and half weeks to lose 28lb so 2lb a week) or 2 dress sizes which might be more achievable if I keep up with shred but we will see!

Well done hun x

Proper weigh day today and im 19st1 so will use that as my starting weight

Started shred yesterday so will be doibg day 2 later

One isnt going to ruin everything hun but dont have any more! *kicks up bum*

Back