20 somethings

Tried posting earlier but it failed to upload :/ dont put too much pressure on the dress shopping as its fitted to you so no pressure until after the last fitting when you cant get any bigger afterwards lol x im sure you will be fine though seems like you are doing well atm and as I know one meal of bad food doesnt mean you will gain so stay positive!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies, did we seriously not have any posts from 10/09 to 10/10? Or is the app playing silly *******?

Im 21 weeks and 1 day pregnant and Im so happy to say that we have another beautiful baby boy on the way! Could have knocked me over from shock when they told us as the pregnancy has been so different from what I had with jack that I was convinced it was a girl! But we're so happy :D how are you all doing? Xx

Hi Sammy! massive congrats Hun :) hope everything is going well! X
I think the ap is in American date format so 10/09 and 10/10 was only a day apart, hope that helps! X

My app date is normal way round :/ strange lol but since I have been posting then I can def say that there have been posts since then lol

Also congrats on the baby boy :) at least its good for keeping costs down as you can recycle some of the old baby clothes from jack plus it will be nice for him to have a little brother to play with x

Congrats Sammy, we're having a boy too! X

Thanks ladies, and congratulations Danni! We're so excited and we will save so much money as we have everythibg from jack, so we're sorted :) dont know why the app has missed out a load of posts then but never mind, I probably wouldn't get the chance to read through them all anyway! Pregnancy is going well, though this little fella is being a little stinker and keeps worrying me as ive had a few spotting episodes which have terrified me, but it's aparently quite normal if you've already had a baby as your cervix never closes as tight as it did before you had one. As long as it's not bright red and im not in pain then aparently ive no need to worry, though that's easier said than done lol!

I have a proper round bump now, so different to when I was pregnant with jack, though I was a lot bigger then. Its just odd seeing it getting so big and makes me worry im gaining too quickly but I think it's a proportion thing and maybe my bump just seems bigger this time because I'm smaller?

I also cut all my hair off last weekend, was fed up with how long it was so cut a 10 inch pony tail off and have donated it to pantene to go towards making wigs for women with cancer. It's left my hair a little shorter than I wanted, but it doesnt look too bad and it'll grow back :) xx

Thanks ladies, and congratulations Danni! We're so excited and we will save so much money as we have everythibg from jack, so we're sorted :) dont know why the app has missed out a load of posts then but never mind, I probably wouldn't get the chance to read through them all anyway! Pregnancy is going well, though this little fella is being a little stinker and keeps worrying me as ive had a few spotting episodes which have terrified me, but it's aparently quite normal if you've already had a baby as your cervix never closes as tight as it did before you had one. As long as it's not bright red and im not in pain then aparently ive no need to worry, though that's easier said than done lol!

I have a proper round bump now, so different to when I was pregnant with jack, though I was a lot bigger then. Its just odd seeing it getting so big and makes me worry im gaining too quickly but I think it's a proportion thing and maybe my bump just seems bigger this time because I'm smaller?

I also cut all my hair off last weekend, was fed up with how long it was so cut a 10 inch pony tail off and have donated it to pantene to go towards making wigs for women with cancer. It's left my hair a little shorter than I wanted, but it doesnt look too bad and it'll grow back :) xx

Whao Sammi, thats a really lovely thing to do!

I'm just trying to bag some wedding bargains here on ebay, I kinda refuse to pay over £10 for a wedding guest book? I mean, money is tight enough!!

Having a lovely time at the moment, went out for brunch at the weekend and went way over the syns with the old alcohol but I'm not planning on having another drink for a month until I get home, hopefully it will help the weight loss!

Whao Sammi, thats a really lovely thing to do!

I'm just trying to bag some wedding bargains here on ebay, I kinda refuse to pay over £10 for a wedding guest book? I mean, money is tight enough!!

Having a lovely time at the moment, went out for brunch at the weekend and went way over the syns with the old alcohol but I'm not planning on having another drink for a month until I get home, hopefully it will help the weight loss!

Tata I didn't want to spend loads either and found a beautiful one in card factory for only £3.99! So it's worth a look there as on ebay you pay p&p on top of most things too! Xx

Hi guys I am 20 and I am bridesmaid in Jamaica next October (2014) and looking for support as I can't go to a group because of work, I want to loose as much as I can and would be nice to be lighter for my 21st in April 2014! Will be starting again tomorrow hoping support from this group will help me!

Welcome kelly x

Hiya ladies, I'm Amy 24 and need to lose a couple of stone at least before I try for baby no.2. I had no kitchen this weekend as we were knocking down a wall and ended up eating Pizza Express, KFC, carvery and cake :( dreading weigh in tomorrow! Aargh. Xx

Welcome, Amy! Good lukc for WI - I'm starting back at group tomorrow after a week's all inclusive holiday and a naughty weekend including donner kebab, cheesy chips and a curry... Dreading it too!

Congratulations Sammy and Danni! I keep having pregnancy dreams and I'm kind of disappointed when I wake up... Now is absolutely not the right time for us and we've agreed we'll start trying a few months after the wedding, but I am so ridiculously broody!

I'm back from holiday and haven't dared look at the scales... Breakfast was the killer for me as they had freshly cooked waffles which I just could not ignore! Other than that I tried to stick to rice and meat for my meals but there may have been a bit of pizza, along with alllll the cocktails! Still, I start at group tomorrow and I know it's onwards and downwards from there. I'm going to be well and truly in the 10s by Christmas.

I managed to wear a bikini for two of the days we were there - first time EVER! I felt really proud of myself and OH was really pleased that I had that confidence. I slunk back into a tankini for the end of the trip but I did go in the pool every day which is something I usually avoid completely. Yay for SW!

Here is a few more pics ladies P.S sorry for the cake and cheesecake pics lol

Bride and Groom in Garden 2.jpgBride and Groom in garden.jpgBride and Groom with family under arch.jpgBride and Groom with mums and dad 2.jpgThe Kiss B&W.jpgBride with Mother.jpgCake 1.jpgDSC_0345.jpgDSC_0373.jpgRings 1.jpgCake 2.jpgCake 3.jpgFood 8.jpgGroup on the Lawn.jpg

Congrats hun I think there was definitely something in the air the last few months x

Back