20 somethings

Congratulations!!! XxX

Hi I'm Charlotte, I want to start slimming world, but can't go to the meetings until 18th November. I am 25 and weigh 24st 11lbs. I desperately want this to work so I thought I would join minimins for support and good ideas to keep me on track. I am not going to weigh myself until I go to the meetings, but going to try to do the diet till then. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) xxx

Welcome charlotte x do you pay for online or just following some basics of the plan and the info here before you start group?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Charlotte! Welcome. Any questions, just shout and we'll do what we can. I've just started back at group after a long absence and I'm loving having access to all the syns on the SW website again. Not long until you can get to group!

Hey Tata. My first week of being back at group was going so well until my cousin got engaged and my family threw a double engagement party! I racked up an almighty 74 syns over the weekend, but I think I've clawed it back enough and just about have 10 syns to spare for anything I've missed. First proper weigh in tonight and I'm nervous!

Don't be nervous lyrical! It'll be fine! My engagement party is in exactly 4 weeks time and my friends are getting married the week before that so I'm trying my hardest to tone up before I go home! I've gorgeous dresses to wear both nights but I wanna do myself proud!

Hey Charlotte! Welcome to the gang and if you need anything, shout out!

Trying to find a cute wedding cake topper for our cake. I want something quirky and think I might go with lego figures!! I am going way overboard with the wedding planning but I'm not working at the moment so its pretty much my life.... lol

Lego figures sound brilliant! I've fallen in love with a cake topper but it's £108!!! I'm going to see if someone can make it for me out of sugarpaste. Cute IRONMAN and IRONWOMAN superhero wedding by GenefyPlayground

1.5lbs off for me last night! Still have 2lbs to go to get to pre-holiday weight. My initial target was to lose 20lbs by Christmas but I'm only 2 down so I'd have to lose 2lbs a week until then. My in-group Christmas wish is 12lbs so 10.5 to go - somewhere in between would be nice... I'm going to get as close as possible to the 20lb goal.

I'm sat here with my guestlist spreadsheet open trying to pull together people's addresses! Wedding's not until May 2015... I even tried to book a hotel suite for the night before and they told me they can only make bookings 405 days in advance... Oops! :giggle:

Attachments

• il_570xN_500372553_s0oh.jpg
    il_570xN_500372553_s0oh.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 38
OMG they are so so cute! lol

My topper is around 20 euro which isn't much. I just think everything is so so expensive for weddings..
I was going to make my cards but i'm unsure.

Feeling quite hungry today but I don't want to keep eating.. gonna watch my tv show and then head to the gym...

Sent from my U1 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I'm Charlotte, I want to start slimming world, but can't go to the meetings until 18th November. I am 25 and weigh 24st 11lbs. I desperately want this to work so I thought I would join minimins for support and good ideas to keep me on track. I am not going to weigh myself until I go to the meetings, but going to try to do the diet till then. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) xxx

Hi,

I did this - did slimming world at home for just over 2 weeks before I went to meetings and now I'm annoyed at myself. According to my book and everything in class I've lost 12lb.... But I know I did more in the run up. You might feel like you have achieved more if your entire weightless journey is there in black and white.

maybe you could join online for now? Not sure how it works but they may be able to transfer the info for you xx

Hi all!
25 here !
I'm starting SW from home on Monday, as I'm away this weekend seeing my partner and so I'm definitely not starting before :p
Aiming for at least a stone before Christmas but would really like a stone and a half. I'll start a diary when I start.
Look forward to seeing all your progress! :)

Welcome hun, I was aiming for a stone by xmas too but been so ill the last 4 weeks I havent paid much attention to what ive been eating although im still 3lb into that stone (with * week so pleased with that) but im nearly better now thankfully so hoping to start trying properly from sunday onwards as im away the weekend so will be good to have someone to aim for that stone goal with x

Welcome hun, I was aiming for a stone by xmas too but been so ill the last 4 weeks I havent paid much attention to what ive been eating although im still 3lb into that stone (with * week so pleased with that) but im nearly better now thankfully so hoping to start trying properly from sunday onwards as im away the weekend so will be good to have someone to aim for that stone goal with x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww sorry to hear you've been unwell glad you're feeling better!
Let's do it! I think it's totally achievable. Congrats on the 3lb in, I've got some catching up to do!
Have a good weekend x

The great thing about starting new is the great first week loss you can get if you stick to plan, when I first had a go back in jan I lost 6lb in the first week so anything is possible x

Don't be nervous lyrical! It'll be fine! My engagement party is in exactly 4 weeks time and my friends are getting married the week before that so I'm trying my hardest to tone up before I go home! I've gorgeous dresses to wear both nights but I wanna do myself proud!

Hey Charlotte! Welcome to the gang and if you need anything, shout out!

Trying to find a cute wedding cake topper for our cake. I want something quirky and think I might go with lego figures!! I am going way overboard with the wedding planning but I'm not working at the moment so its pretty much my life.... lol

I found someone online who also has a Facebook page and makes bispoke cake toppers. She was great!!
It was reasonably expensive but looked amazing and is now sat on my mantle piece as is made from clay so will last a life time.

Attachments

• image-2773002032.jpg
    image-2773002032.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 37
  • image-2161692334.jpg
    image-2161692334.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 40
Just remember you dont have to spend thousands on a wedding, my wedding was only about 3k, 3.5k at most and I had the 26 most important people in my life there and it was perfect, the best day I could ever imagine, I didnt feel obliged to invite every tom, dick and harry, cousins of cousins and the estranged aunt after all I dont see them for years at a time so why share a part of my life that will stay in my memory for the rest of my life with people who cant be bothered any other time, make it what you want it to be and if you can afford that bit extra then go for it you have plenty of time to save for the house afterwards xx

Back