20 somethings

Back to SW on Monday after nearly 2 months off, what with the wedding and then 4 weeks in Oz I've gone completely off track!

Had a massive hair change today and have fine dark to start the new me!! ?

Attachments

• image-582350836.jpg
    image-582350836.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 45
Suits you hun looks nice x hope you had a lovely honeymoon x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

MrsB2B - I love the darker look! Just realised I am a Mrs B to be now. :D

I haven't made group in the past few weeks as work has just been crazy. I have been sticking to plan other than a flexi-syn day on the weekends as we've been doing the rounds with family, having dinner and celebrating our engagement with more champagne and wine. This is the first week since September that I haven't had any alcohol and I feel so much better for it! A sneak peek at the scales this morning showed good things so I'm hoping it stays that way for WI tonight.

I'm giving SW samosas a go tonight for our Miss Slinky party. Anyone tried these before? Any tips?!

Hopefully it will be good for you at wi, you should enjoy this time celebrating the engagement before wedding planning becomes stressful lol I hope the b2b group will help you as much as it helped me I dont know how I would have managed without them helping me through our troubles with the citizenship and ideas for the wedding etc..

Thanks, Christie. There are so many lovely ideas on there. The wedding insurance stuff is definitely helpful! Just found out the photographer I loved is already booked for our date. :( Back to the drawing board...

Ooh what's the b2b group?
Talking of wedding insurance I got ours from Debenhams via quidco. It's £39 but you get £15 cashback plus a £5 Debenhams voucher. Bargain!
Such a shame about your photographer. Where abouts and when are you getting married can see if I know of any free. Our guy will be coming to Surrey from Bristol but he is such a good deal, £500 from getting ready till first dance and you get a hard copy of each photo plus all the pics on disk too. A real find! Let me know if you want his details x

Its a group on fb ive been a member since it first started in may last year and now last I checked we had over 900 brides on there, we share ideas and flash pictures of our dresses and flowers etc.. get advice on things we cant put on normal fb, and the best part is they can recommend suppliers that they have used themselves so you know your getting good ones, its completely private no one outside the group can see anything you post and I cant recommend it enough especially makes you more wary when you hear about the scammers etc.. and like emily said with the one girls venue burning down the day she bought her wedding insurance! Certainly made people go get some lol

Wow! That photographer sounds incredible! I would love his details please! Thanks for the heads up on the Debenhams insurance through Quidco - other people had recommended Debenhams as they cover stuff that's already booked (as our venue is) so the cashback etc is a bonus!

After a couple of weeks of the scales not shifting I really feel slimmer this week so I'm hoping the scales reflect that at WI tonight. Including tonight I've got 3 WIs until my dad's birthday dinner. I currently weight exactly the same as I did for his birthday last year and I'd love to shimmy off 5lbs between now and then. It doesn't help that my brother's girlfriend is an effortless size 6 so I think I'll always feel like a bit of a heffalump next to her.

7 WIs until Christmas. I'm going for it!

Curves are better, who needs to be a size 6? Lol I will be happy if I can get from this 20/22 down to a 12 within the next 2 years

That tog does sound good 500 for all of them on hard copy and digital is very good alot of them charge a lot more just for a couple of hundred photos on a disc and half the time, I got lucky as my tog cancelled on us about a month or so before the wedding (not sure if I mentioned it on here) and one of the girls from the b2b offered up her husband for us and even though he isnt a professional tog he did an amazing job better than some of the professional ones ive seen and we got 200 edited photos and another 1000 unedited photos that he will edit if we want any done

Thanks, Scarlett!

Well blow me down - 4.5lbs off!!! That is over 3 weeks, but I am so thrilled with that. I'm pretty much where I wanted to be in two weeks' time, so I'm going to really push myself harder to try to get to 10st 7 by then which would feel amazing!

I've worked out if I lost 1.5 a week with a maintain for 2 weeks over Christmas and another week for our anniversary then I'd target just in time for our week in Cornwall at the start of April. That would give me a nice bit of holiday leeway!

Of course hun you will have to add me as a friend on fb so I can add you as I cant get the link up on my phone and apparently its not easy to find when searching lol my full name is christie hoang I doubt theres any others in the world so should come straight up lol

Well done emily thats great!

Anyone mind if I come slinking back in?

I've been eating like an absolute pig but thankfully I've not put on the stone I lost after Eilis was born, must have been all the running about after her that I'm doing!

Back on today after I contemplated slim fast and then thought wtf, why would I do that?

Welcome back, Clare! I did SlimFast for a bit before coming back to SW and it just didn't really work. I see such better losses on SW. I think I needed that phase of being strict with myself and not giving myself much choice to give me a kick up the backside and commit to doing SW properly.

Well done on keeping that stone off! How old is Eilis now? How is motherhood suiting you? :)

Also, feeling super chuffed! I bought a dress in a size 12, hoping to slim into it for Christmas (I know you should buy stuff that fits rather than aiming at them, but it was £100 down to £50!) but it turned up today and it already fits! Yayyyyy. NSV!

Attachments

• waterfalldress.jpg
    waterfalldress.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 31
  • waterfallback.jpg
    waterfallback.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 32
She was 12 weeks on Saturday. Motherhood is hard! Haha! I've put a wee pic up from her christening on Sunday.

I know I can do SW. I just need to stick to it!

ForumRunner_20131113_123751.png

Back