20 somethings

Good luck for tonight hun. I hope you find something good to eat. I went red. Bacon and mushroom sandwich for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch and I've defrosted some chicken for tea but I dunno what I'm doing with it yet

Booo. 0.5 on for no good reason. I've handed in a food diary. I got home and told OH and his reaction of "How??!" said it all. Settling down with hulk pasta. My C said she'd give me an SAS log next week if I don't get the result. I think after that we get into FF territory which I really would rather avoid! Fingers crossed it works this week.

Thanks lovely. I've never been a yo-yoer and I don't intend to start now! Hopefully the scales will be back where they belong this time next week. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

So much has gone on in here while I've been away and it's been 2 weeks since the last post!! What's going on!!!? Hope you are all doing well and looking forward to Christmas, miss you lot!! Jess xx

Hey jess how you doing? Yea no one seems to post much anymore which is a shame, what have you been up to? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey jess how you doing? Yea no one seems to post much anymore which is a shame, what have you been up to? Xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Have been getting all sorted for Christmas! Girls are so excited, how's things with you? All excited for Christmas? Why does nobody post now??! Xx

Jess! How are you these days?! How are the family? We miss you too!
Hello fran my little poppet!! How you doing? Where has everyone disappeared to? How's little dude? Excited for santy coming? Girls are great, counting the days haha, what's new with you? Xx

Hope everyone is good and looking forward to Christmas:)
All good here, bump is getting bigger so we're staying in Bahrain for Christmas since I need a doctors note for flying now!

Aww thats good I bet rhey are excited not long now!
Most people tend to just write on their own threads I think but I dont have my own so I just linger here until someone says something haha I sound like a stalker!

Glad bump is coming along nicely danni! How long left now?

Aww thats good I bet rhey are excited not long now!
Most people tend to just write on their own threads I think but I dont have my own so I just linger here until someone says something haha I sound like a stalker!

Glad bump is coming along nicely danni! How long left now?

I'm bad for reading and not writing!
Due 25th February so 2 and a half months to go! Think it will fly by after New Year.

Same here. I couldn't really say much about weddings and I didn't want to cut across anyone so I just kepy an eye out.

Nate is fine except he wants 5 bubbles and a brother for Christmas. .. then he said he wanted a rabbit too, then he said he wanted to eat the rabbit. .. he's obsessed with babies and having a brother. I dunno how many ways I can say "no". So sweet your girls are excited. I will be glad when it's over from a work front. Roll on February when we finally have a vicar! it's tricky it being the busiest time at work and the time childminders don't work. How are things with you? All healed and better now? My friend has now lost 13 stone and she's getting the op when she hits target. I keep eating myself the other way! So frustrating!

Same here. I couldn't really say much about weddings and I didn't want to cut across anyone so I just kepy an eye out.

Nate is fine except he wants 5 bubbles and a brother for Christmas. .. then he said he wanted a rabbit too, then he said he wanted to eat the rabbit. .. he's obsessed with babies and having a brother. I dunno how many ways I can say "no". So sweet your girls are excited. I will be glad when it's over from a work front. Roll on February when we finally have a vicar! it's tricky it being the busiest time at work and the time childminders don't work. How are things with you? All healed and better now? My friend has now lost 13 stone and she's getting the op when she hits target. I keep eating myself the other way! So frustrating!

Aww how cute, quite a tall order for his Christmas then! lol

Oh dear fran, doesnt want much then! Lol bless him

Think we need to get this thread back to what it was before! It was quite nice to hear everybodys weekly weigh ins and made me want to have a good one to share too

After xmas is out the way as im at my in laws and no control over anything I eat I will be back on sw properly and more determined this time as I have a lot going on next year with meet ups and 2 weddings to go to and I want to be able to wear a dress and not be ashamed of how I look! Plus I want to be healthy before starting a family and dont want to wait too long!

Christie, you can do it :) and a family is a great reason. I lost two lbs Wednesday, still bigger than at my lightest. I've really struggled with everything this year and I just can't seem to get my drive back.

Yeah danni, it is just the two of us. There's no way he is getting a brother. Plus you can only foster if the foster child gets their own room, which he or she wouldn't get here. They aren't keen on you working either, which is backwards. So really really no brother coming!

What weight are you at now? I still think you have done amazing and it cant be easy juggling a job, a child, a house and still trying to eat right, I struggle and dont have any of that! Lol

I cant wait to get back into it and really do it properly this time I will definitely be preparing in advance what I will be eating and I may do a no chocolate thing after new years except on special occasions lol

Same here. I couldn't really say much about weddings and I didn't want to cut across anyone so I just kepy an eye out. Nate is fine except he wants 5 bubbles and a brother for Christmas. .. then he said he wanted a rabbit too, then he said he wanted to eat the rabbit. .. he's obsessed with babies and having a brother. I dunno how many ways I can say "no". So sweet your girls are excited. I will be glad when it's over from a work front. Roll on February when we finally have a vicar! it's tricky it being the busiest time at work and the time childminders don't work. How are things with you? All healed and better now? My friend has now lost 13 stone and she's getting the op when she hits target. I keep eating myself the other way! So frustrating!
That has got to be the cutest list ever?!?! Lily asked for a pair of roller skates, a foot spa, new head phones and a light bulb for the bathroom as we haven't got round to fixing 2nd bathroom light in our new house!!!! I bet you are being hard on yourself, I have gained half a stone since op 8 months ago and really struggling to get it off, all healed and feeling good! Will post a pic. Xx

Oh dear fran, doesnt want much then! Lol bless him Think we need to get this thread back to what it was before! It was quite nice to hear everybodys weekly weigh ins and made me want to have a good one to share too After xmas is out the way as im at my in laws and no control over anything I eat I will be back on sw properly and more determined this time as I have a lot going on next year with meet ups and 2 weddings to go to and I want to be able to wear a dress and not be ashamed of how I look! Plus I want to be healthy before starting a family and dont want to wait too long! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
We must get this thread back to life! We can do it!! I'm a lurker too, so I sound like a stalker too hahaha. Xx

Attachments

• image-1224602605.jpg
    image-1224602605.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 60
  • image-278319522.jpg
    image-278319522.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 62
Back