20 somethings

A foot spa? Bless her so cute and a light bulb! How practical lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A foot spa? Bless her so cute and a light bulb! How practical lol Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
There's a kiddie foot spa shes spotted on the kids channels in adverts and it's called orbz and they use tiny little warm colourful balls to relax the feet, it's a hard life being 5 and grafting at school for 6 and a half hours a day ;) light bulb request is adorable (she doesn't like the dark) youngest has asked for 'a real rabbit, not a pretend one and it has to be purple' not sure they're so easy to come by :p haha x

Got your work cut out for you on that one lol

Well done on the loss Fran! Sure Nate is enough to be keeping you busy with anyway:)

Aww Jessi she sounds so cute asking for the spa and light bulb! Maybe get the rabbit a purple bow lol

Come March I will be back to trying to lose weight, I've put on 15lb so far which is a bit more than I wanted but not as bad as it could be, trying to keep the gains low for the next 2 1/2 months as well.

Well done on the loss Fran! Sure Nate is enough to be keeping you busy with anyway:) Aww Jessi she sounds so cute asking for the spa and light bulb! Maybe get the rabbit a purple bow lol Come March I will be back to trying to lose weight, I've put on 15lb so far which is a bit more than I wanted but not as bad as it could be, trying to keep the gains low for the next 2 1/2 months as well.
That's actually a good idea!! Purple bow! Thanks for the idea!

I'm glad you are all healed up now. Scar looks good. Are you using bio oil to help fade it? You will get those we lbs off again no problem. How sweet are your two?! The bow idea is brilliant. Nate asked for a rabbit and I told him father Christmas can't give pets because he can't be sure you can look after them. Only mummies and daddies and nannies and grandads can know that. Muahaha.

Thanks Christie. It is tricky, especially as nate has to go to different people on different days and I try to make sure we do something nice together too. I was very picky yesterday, probably because I was tired and stressed and annoyed at the scales. I don't have chocolate every day now. I try to use syns on other things.

Ta danni. Remember you have a little human in you! Don't be too hard on yourself.

Haha maybe it was just too cute for us to handle lol x

Well done fran and jess x

Im too afraid to get on the scales before xmas in case I add like a stone over xmas lol

Yay well done jess! I'm now 11.5lbs heavier than my lightest. I want to be at my lightest or lighter by the time Nate starts preschool on march 26th. I'll be doing 100% January again this January too get a good push.

Aww christie I ate as much as humanly possible and gained 5.5lbs, then lost 1lb over the next week which was my birthday and new year. So I am sure you won't put on a stone! It took me 6 months to put my weight on.

Hey ladies, popping in to say hi! I am much more of a reader these days!

I've lost nada! Although, I haven't gained anything either so thats probably a good thing!

I've been trying to avoid the carbs and track what calories I'm eating as well, stops me from being a complete pig I think!

I am going to get on this bandwagon after christmas.. gonna eat my weight in turkey! And then I'm sticking up pictures of dresses on the fridges and cupboards to motivate me!!

I will get to my goal!! Gah!

Well ladies I have made the all important decision to join an actual sw group in the new year! I think me going it alone on the net was just a way of not being upfront and having anyone to check up on me so I didnt do well so now im putting myself out there and going for it 100%

Thats why im getting it out of my system then I have a chocolate ban in january, even on my birthday! And ive told hubby that I will be joining sw group so I cant back out

Definitely ive already limited my chocolate intake for the last few weeks so I dont go completely cold turkey straight away lol 2014 is definitely my year for weightloss I will make sure of it!

Back