20 somethings

One thing I cant wait for when I join sw is these hifi bars you all rave about lol been dying to try one!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi lovelies I will be stepping it up a gear in the new year! I cant wait to get down to 10s :) my wedding is 145 days away. I will also be swimming atleast once a week :)

Merry christmas ladies hope your all having a fab day xxx

You too Christie, merry Christmas to everyone xx

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Hi Christie and Danni and scarlet, merry christmas :) we are having a bit of a three day Christmas here! then work for a day, then my birthday :) sleeping over at nanny's tonight with Nate in a big boy bed. He's been very spoiled and went crazy for prawns, parsnips and sprouts! Going to kick back and enjoy my crafy books this evening. Everyone loved our presents. The Christmas mug was a huge hit with the great grandparents and Nate even chatted to great grandad on the phone, which great grandad was so happy about. Great grandma is deaf so he couldn't speak to her really. We had mini Christmas yesterday with my nieces and my brother, full Christmas today with nana and grandad and nana's cousin, then another mini one tomorrow with mMonday brother again and his girlfriend. It's getting a bit much for mister so it'll be good to be back to normal again

Sounds like you're having a lovely and busy time :) x

Hope you buy something nice with your winnings!
Is your birthday today or tomorrow?
Christmas we were out for the day which was good and had a lovely lazy Boxing Day and made a big meal :)

Hello all :) I know I've been absent for SOOO long now you've probably all forgotten who I am...and I've put on soo much weight it's ridiculous, but I need to get myself back on the wagon for good!!!

I'm going to go back to class ASAP, as in tomorrow if possible! Going to go food shopping in the next couple of days and stock up on SW foods ready for back to work.

I have to say 2013 has been my best year by far, moving in with OH, getting my dream job, getting engaged, passing my driving test and getting a car...the only thing left to sort out is my health...so hear goes!!

I really hope you are all doing well, and having a fabulous festive period??

Xxx

Welcome back camz xxx

Text my consultant and class is on tonight, so here goes!! Better sooner rather than later! X

Good luck for tonight hun, it might not be as bad as you think x

It wasn't great! Almost back to where I started last summer but here I am, onwards and downwards!!! Xxx

At least you came back and not put it off longer x

At least you came back and not put it off longer x

Thanks lovely, that's the way I'm looking at it too! Feeling extremely bloated tonight due to TOTM so don't even want to eat which can only be a good thing!!! Xx

Back