20 somethings

Im dreading my first ever group sw next week!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome back camz :)

From tomorrow I'm determined to get back on track, pregnancy weight is creeping on a little faster just now which isn't good!

Onwards and downwards! Im going shopping on the 2nd to fill up my cupboards with sw things :) excited to get rid of this stone atm im just using the book but im tempted to join online. Does anyone use online??

I did last year for 12 weeks, helped knowing I was paying for it so wanted to do well, plus syn calculator is really helpful

If you pay for 3 months its not so bad plus there's always offers for online membership

Just checked out the swim times for friday so planning my shopping list for aldi to stock up. Going to enjoy the next two says with the other half then get stuck in :) hope everyone has a lovely new year xx

Is this any good for you hun

Not sure how to get pic to post :/

Basically go to slimmingworld.com/woman by 13th jan and use voucher code WOMAN1213 to get £35 off

Ah thats good then makes it a bit better x :)

Happy new year ladies xxxx may it be healthy and slimmer for us all xxxx

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to you all slinky ladies!! I went back to group on Monday and feel so motivated to get this post op weight off!! Plus SW scales are 2 pounds lighter then mine at home ;) come on 2014!!! Xxx

Happy new year ladies!!! I got my shop in yesterday and had a BLT, banana and cup of tea for breakfast, yum yum slim my tum!

Happy new year everyone! So good to be back and see so many old faces feeling as motivated as I am!!!

Xxx

Back