20 somethings

It is isnt it, nice to see nearly everyone back :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm on the scan bran today ladies, don't half mean business haha!! And I have a day of cleaning and tidying ahead!

Xx

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

Everyone is so motivated. I love it!! I mean come on, scan bran - ULTIMATE MOTIVATION!!! Haha! I wish I wasn't a serial weigher mind, I drive myself crazy with the bloody scales, wish I could hide them but I can't :( how's everyone finding having Christmas treats still in house if you do? I'm doing good actually!! We have so much chocolate and nibbles in and I am completely resisting but it's all the kids and dans so I can hardly just get shot of them, I sat on the sofa last night with muller light and strawberries while dan had a bag of Doritos and nacho dip to himself! I want these pounds off more then I want those evil crisps! Xx

And this pic reminds me why I want that extra 7 pounds off ;) xx

Attachments

• image-714846790.jpg
    image-714846790.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 47
Ultimate thinspiration that pic! :)

The only stuff left is Nate's, or mine that he can have. I've cracked down on his treat excess too yesterday, which means he's eaten half the house. If it is Nate's it doesn't bother me at all. We had 2.5 syn meringue, yogurt and fresh mango for pud tonight. It was lovely. Nate demolished his too.

I'm looking forward to weighing in as a new member, cheaper than paying the back fees. So annoyed I had work for the festive weigh ins :( I realised today this losing weight is for nate and myself, not for any titles or competition, I need to remember it's for us.

Good for you Fran, I joined as a new member too; I hadn't been for 2 months. Feeling really good about losing this weight! We can do it!! Xxx

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

Yeah, and jess can show us her pics to kick our arses. I am lighter than I was this time last year so that's a win.I know it'll annoy my c for me to rejoin, she was hoping I'd be good publicity, but it is for me and I can't afford to forget that again. I'm excited to have a new 10% aim, no aiming for what I had gotten down to. No scan bran though. Urgh. Mum got me the latest magazine as a pretty Xmas present. Lol. So I'm doing the week in the magazine this week. Not looking forward to sardines on toast. Never tried them before. I hope it's not gross!

Meringue yoghurt and mango sounds delish!! Nate sounds like such a good little eater! My friend joined as a new member with me too, fresh start! It's going to be our year girls xxxx

Hello!

I am new to all this, I lost a stone last year in the run up to my wedding but have put 5lb back on, I don't want to undo all the hard work so I am back on it from tomorrow. Back to my fitness classes and eating better!

Was going to give the new full and slim drinks a go before my meals, what do you think?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Starting weight: 11st

Yeah, and jess can show us her pics to kick our arses. I am lighter than I was this time last year so that's a win.I know it'll annoy my c for me to rejoin, she was hoping I'd be good publicity, but it is for me and I can't afford to forget that again. I'm excited to have a new 10% aim, no aiming for what I had gotten down to. No scan bran though. Urgh. Mum got me the latest magazine as a pretty Xmas present. Lol. So I'm doing the week in the magazine this week. Not looking forward to sardines on toast. Never tried them before. I hope it's not gross!
I love sardines on toast, in tomato sauce is better then the plain IMO! Honestly taste better then they look, OH wanted to try some last week so I opened the tin he took one look and said no way, so I had them instead! I'm having a fish week this week, I have good losses in fish weeks haha xx

Oh good, I bought the tomato one! I'll try it! If I have fish weeks I feel really hungry all the time. I'm just doing the normal basic plan :) I tried to do fresh start and asked my c not to mention my total loss and she just carried on regardless, if I'm a new member she won't have the past info.

Nate can be a knob with food. I've let Xmas slide and now we are out of festivities I've put my foot down and started the dictatorship of mummy. He discovered he loves olives and caperberries this Xmas. Lol

Oh good, I bought the tomato one! I'll try it! If I have fish weeks I feel really hungry all the time. I'm just doing the normal basic plan :) I tried to do fresh start and asked my c not to mention my total loss and she just carried on regardless, if I'm a new member she won't have the past info. Nate can be a knob with food. I've let Xmas slide and now we are out of festivities I've put my foot down and started the dictatorship of mummy. He discovered he loves olives and caperberries this Xmas. Lol
Olives!! What a poppet haha, my girls wouldn't even touch them, that's so strange I feel full up with fish, I eat so much salmon, I'm obsessed. Let me know what you think of sardines, you've made me fancy sardines on toast now! Xxx

I think I've got them down for Saturday morning, saving my heb for lunch tomorrow, I might well be organised and make packed lunches for us tomorrow. We are having a wander round town and on the sea front if it's not too windy. Taking the day off because the bank holiday fell on my day off. Back to 4 day weeks from Monday. Boo. Have you got any plans for tomorrow? beyond being fishy :p

Hey i've just subscribed. I'm Ann, 22... 23 at the end of the month. Starting on my own from tomorrow but rejoining group next wed.

jessicahlashes you have done so well!!

Welcome ann x

Welcome Ann :)

Loving everyone's motivation. I'm just trying to be healthy until baby comes and I can start trying to lose again from March :) I'm almost back to my heaviest weight I was a year ago but that's not too bad considering I'm now 32 weeks pregnant :)

I think I've got them down for Saturday morning, saving my heb for lunch tomorrow, I might well be organised and make packed lunches for us tomorrow. We are having a wander round town and on the sea front if it's not too windy. Taking the day off because the bank holiday fell on my day off. Back to 4 day weeks from Monday. Boo. Have you got any plans for tomorrow? beyond being fishy :p
Haha being fishy!! I'm going to my grandmas with the girls for the day, can't wait! Girls love grams! Hope you have a lovely day on your wander! What will you make up in your packed lunches? Xx
Hey i've just subscribed. I'm Ann, 22... 23 at the end of the month. Starting on my own from tomorrow but rejoining group next wed. jessicahlashes you have done so well!!
Welcome mrs! And thank you so much!

Welcome Ann :) Loving everyone's motivation. I'm just trying to be healthy until baby comes and I can start trying to lose again from March :) I'm almost back to my heaviest weight I was a year ago but that's not too bad considering I'm now 32 weeks pregnant :)
That's not bad going at all!! 32 weeks!! Eek not long!! Are you excited? Xxx

Yeah I'm excited :) not too big that I'm desperate to get him out yet though haha! Sure that will come!

Managing to snack on melon today instead of chocolate :-D

Have a good day visiting x

Back