20 somethings

Have a few old pics of me I have just found on my old computer so I thought I'd share them with you girls!! Have attached afters too! So glad I found these pics!! X

Attachments

• image-2510376333.jpg
    image-2510376333.jpg
    544.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image-1866916994.jpg
    image-1866916994.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3888395454.jpg
    image-3888395454.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 64
  • image-3306233910.jpg
    image-3306233910.jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image-3398460036.jpg
    image-3398460036.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image-633087116.jpg
    image-633087116.jpg
    799.8 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3513526682.jpg
    image-3513526682.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image-923810001.jpg
    image-923810001.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image-2317592232.jpg
    image-2317592232.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 67
Hi, sorry I missed you coming in. I'd not bother with the full drinks, just fill up on free and superfree foods :)

How was the trip to grams today? The photo of you on the sofa with the girls could have been me. I'm not getting as small as you though! You look great and the right size for you. I love how slimming world let's you decide on your happy weight.

I got Nate a sausage roll from the good food store, I made a beef salad sandwich. Yum.did lots of walking and accidentally found a fossil.lot

Hello, I'm Renate! I'm 25. I have about 5 stone to lose, I originally lost 1.5st but i think I've gained at least half of that back since the beginning of Christmas. We'll see, I restart on the 8th!

Hi, sorry I missed you coming in. I'd not bother with the full drinks, just fill up on free and superfree foods :) How was the trip to grams today? The photo of you on the sofa with the girls could have been me. I'm not getting as small as you though! You look great and the right size for you. I love how slimming world let's you decide on your happy weight. I got Nate a sausage roll from the good food store, I made a beef salad sandwich. Yum.did lots of walking and accidentally found a fossil.lot
It's crazy isn't it! Trip to grams was good today, although came home with copious amounts of goodies for the girls, garlic dough balls, chocolate eclairs, salamis, every cheese imaginable, profiteroles, mini sausages!! And more!! Just when I thought the Christmas goodies were coming to an end haha! Oo a fossil! So you enjoyed your day then? Bless Nate, girls love a sausage roll every once in a while! X
Hello, I'm Renate! I'm 25. I have about 5 stone to lose, I originally lost 1.5st but i think I've gained at least half of that back since the beginning of Christmas. We'll see, I restart on the 8th!
Welcome renate! Goodluck on your journey! Everyone here is so motivated for 2014 so join in!! Xx

Wow jess you look like a completely different person!
So I went back to slimming world this morning and I'm the heaviest I've ever been, couldn't believe it, I knew it was coming because things werw getting very tight. On wards and upwards I say.

Wow jess you look like a completely different person! So I went back to slimming world this morning and I'm the heaviest I've ever been, couldn't believe it, I knew it was coming because things werw getting very tight. On wards and upwards I say.
You've taken the first step, onwards and downwards on those scales! Goodluck on your journey and thank you xx

Those pictures are amazing :)

At least you're back at group now so onwards and downwards as Jess says :)

Managed to have a good food day yesterday so I'll stick with that and have a good day today as well :)

I hope you dont mind I showed my hubby a few of those pics to show him sw is worth the money lol his words were 'no way' lol so I think it worked! Hes a fellow geordie so obviously said it in a geordie accent lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning girls :)

Hope you are all well? I'm up and ready, got to take my car to the garage today :-( making funny noises and Father-in-Law thinks it sounds like there is something wrong with the clutch! OH says if it's gonna be mega expensive to fix we would be better off cutting our losses and buying a new car, but I only passed my test 3 weeks ago so I'm quite happy keeping this one for a little longer. We'll see!

Xxx

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

Morning ladies! Ive been up since 8 to go to jobcentre for an appointment they didnt have on their system :/ oh the joys! Been trying to find the hall where my sw group will be as ots close to the job centre but I cant find it! Dunno wether to just go to the monday one instead lol

I hope you dont mind I showed my hubby a few of those pics to show him sw is worth the money lol his words were 'no way' lol so I think it worked! Hes a fellow geordie so obviously said it in a geordie accent lol Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
That's fine!! SW is deffo worth the money! Can just imagine a Geordie accent now saying no wayyy haha.

Morning girls, what's everyone's plans for today? How much water do all of you drink? My C keeps going mad at me because I don't drink any at all, I'm trying to do it but end up making a coffee and say Oo well im getting water in there! X

Do you like squash? I know I hate drinking just water and im really bad at drinking more than one cup a day lol but I can easily drink a pint of squash every few hours

Im currently sat in maccy d's with just a cup of tea!

Do you like squash? I know I hate drinking just water and im really bad at drinking more than one cup a day lol but I can easily drink a pint of squash every few hours Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Im currently sat in maccy d's with just a cup of tea! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I could try juice, I'm just a sucker for fizz! I was thinking of trying sparkling water cos I think that would be better for me, I drink so much Pepsi max it's ridiculous! Maccy ds with just tea, now that's hardcore haha xxx

Well done on just the tea! :)

I try to drink 2 litres a day, when I was working I would sit at my desk with a litre bottle and work my way through and in the afternoon I would fill it up again and work my way through that as well, I drink squash too as don't like water.

Got such a thing for diet Pepsi at the moment but trying to have the max of one can a day lol x

All I drink is pepsi max or diet pepsi, I know its better than full sugar on sw but cant be good all that fizz and no water lol I really have no excuse as every month we order in 24 2l bottles of water but my hubby drinks alot of water!

I try to drink 2 litres a day but it can be difficult when at work. Why not try taking one of those evian bottles around with you because it's more visual then.

Well this hall ive been trying to find is not where the map says so I cant find it! I have two other possible groups one monday at 7pm and the other tuesday at 10am, do you find early or later in the day is better?

I try to drink 2 litres a day but it can be difficult when at work. Why not try taking one of those evian bottles around with you because it's more visual then.
That's not a bad idea! Thanks for the tip!
Well this hall ive been trying to find is not where the map says so I cant find it! I have two other possible groups one monday at 7pm and the other tuesday at 10am, do you find early or later in the day is better? Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I've tried 9am group right after I drop the kids off at school and a 7.15pm group after kids go to bed and OH is in house and I prefer the night time WI personally, granted I don't have my tea till I get home about 8.30 so I am starving but usually nibble a hifi or fruit in group, I think I prefer night time aswell because it's my original group where I lost all my weight and know everybody, my consultant does a few groups so went to her morning one, was lovely but I do love my night time group! Xx

Back