20 somethings

Ha, your girls are brilliant! Nate won't play away from me, if I'm cooking in he comes with his toys. He's very clingy. How was the bath?

Thank you Jessica, I just found your tummy tuck thread. Your stomach looks really good now. I have a lot of stretchmarks from my pregnancy, and unfortunately on top of my arms and thighs. Luckily, I have dark skin so it doesn't look immediately noticeable...but still, I know they are there. I have a little overhang on my tummy, but when I hold my stomach in, it lifts up quite a lot, so I wonder whether losing all the fat in the overhang (TMI) and running on my new treadmill everyday will help things. Will wait a while after all the weight is gone, and then reasess. If after a period of time, there is still loose skin, or the overhang doesn't budge I will go private for a tummy tuck. But I will concentrate on losing the weight first. To be honest, if I could look in the mirror and see a size 10. i would feel like the happiest woman alive even with an overhang lol! You must feel so good to wear skinny minny clothes now :-D
I still have a lot of stretch marks on my tummy even after the op, they are worse now then before the op in guessing as the skin is pulled so tight, i originally wanted a tummy tuck but my surgeon basically refused and said only the full 360 would work as the loose skin went right round, it was a really tough ride and every complication imaginable I had but even after all that it's the best thing I've ever done, I didn't want it done so I could wear a bikini or show off my stomach, for me it was way more a mental thing, I just wanted to be normal and my tummy was a constant reminder of what I used to be, it's just the cherry on top of my weightloss cake!! I used to live in spanx and they're collecting dust in my knick drawer now haha!! Definitely exercise and do all you can along the way and reasses after you've reached your goal and I'm always here for chats and advice xx
Ha, your girls are brilliant! Nate won't play away from me, if I'm cooking in he comes with his toys. He's very clingy. How was the bath?
Bless him!! Girls go in their playroom for hours and play dress up or barbies or crafties, they are too cute, growing up far too quick though! Lily is 5 going on 14!! My bath was bliss, just painted my nails and going to watch a film in bed then sleep!! You ordered anything online yet? Here's a pic of the girls xx

Attachments

• image-953617586.jpg
    image-953617586.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 38
  • image-2257437939.jpg
    image-2257437939.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image-2489883429.jpg
    image-2489883429.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 37
Hi girls, sorry I've been rubbish at keeping up with everyone. So lovely so see the old faces back. I will have a proper catch up tomorrow I hope, babysitting at the moment and the boys I'm sitting for are so excited I'm here they keep waking up to come down and see me. Bless them it's cute but just want to watch tv and chill now lol. Xxx

Aww how gorgeous are they jess xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome slinkymiddy xx

Hi Scarlett! Ah cute but annoying. I'm sure you will get them settled.

Aww they have grown up. They're so gorgeous. I got all of Nate's curls chopped off today. He looks like a big boy. Looking forward to his beach bum look returning in the summer, his hair goes really blond and curly. I'm sure he will happily play in his room when he is older. He cried at the child minder's for the first time yesterday because he couldn't see me. Glad the bath was relaxing. I've not made the order yet. Been looking at the fabric and phones. Urgh so boring. Phones do not interest me.

Aw jess your girls are gorgeous!
So went for indian takeaway round the inlaws tonight and instead of doing my usual, bit of everyones and a nann. I only had mine - lamb rogan josh, 6.5 syns, poppadom- 4 syns and boiled rice. I'm super proud because usually I go with great ideas but never keep to them, I even said no to the onion bahgie!

Welcome Jessica :)

Ur girls are so cute Jess!

Hubby wants to see that, was debating going for my birthday

See I'm the opposite today I'm hungry all the time and god knows why because I'm eating enough?!
Random question but i made Christmas cake this year and in the book it gives you a value for a slice I just wondered how big a slice!? I think I might have to go with the weight value but somehow I don't think 28g with icing is going to be a great deal!

Happy new year Sammy, glad pregnancy is going well, it does seem to have flown by since you came to tell us! How exciting! How is jack? Is he excited about the new baby? X

Happy anniversary to you both tata, hope you had a lovely evening and enjoyed your nachos- yummy!

Hey laura! Congratulations on passing your driving test but boo to the car going kaput already! Yay for a new one! Can't wait to get a new car, is due it's first mot since I got it next week, I'm dreading it there's no way it will pass! Bloody money pits cars are but I need one for work!
The restaurant sounds amazing, hope it was nice!

Hey fran, sounds like a nice evening! I need to get me some crafty books, any you recommend? You been making much in last few months? My dressmaking has fallen by the way side but will be picking it up again soon, I'm probably mad but I'm going to make up a dress to show to my bridesmaids to see if they like it. If they do, I'll be making all 3 for the wedding - Eek!
How is nate? Hope he is getting on well st childminder still x

Welcome slinky, you've joined st a good time, everyone here is so motivated and on it it's lovely :)

Jess your girls look so grown up. They are so beautiful! Love the Justin Bieber wearing barbie clothes haha! X

Sorry if I've missed anyone, been off and away getting on with life and wedding planning. Still got ages but I like having stuff to do! Rejoined the gym back in October and its going well, not been on plan but not been too far off either and managed to maintain over the Christmas period. Haven't been weighing religiously as I don't want to get caught up in the numbers, will be happy if I know I'm eating well, exercising and healthy.
X

Thanks Scarlett. Jack is great, hes 20 months old now, talking so much and has a fantastic personality, makes us laugh every day and amazes us every day with the things he comes out with. He's looking forward to being a big brother I think, I had a niece and a nephew born in the last couple of months, who he adores, and he knows theres a baby in my tummy and keeps coming up to give it hugs and kisses :) though he also seems to think there's a baby in his tummy too sometimes lol! I have 10 working days left at work and I cantwait to finish, im exhausted all the time and could really do with having a couple of weeks rest before baby boy comes xx

Thanks Scarlett. Jack is great, hes 20 months old now, talking so much and has a fantastic personality, makes us laugh every day and amazes us every day with the things he comes out with. He's looking forward to being a big brother I think, I had a niece and a nephew born in the last couple of months, who he adores, and he knows theres a baby in my tummy and keeps coming up to give it hugs and kisses :) though he also seems to think there's a baby in his tummy too sometimes lol! I have 10 working days left at work and I cantwait to finish, im exhausted all the time and could really do with having a couple of weeks rest before baby boy comes xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Aww bless him that's so cute. 20 mons is a gorgeous age, well all of them are but my nephew is 22 months and he has changed loads in last few months, properly chatting and getting a sense of humour. So cute!
I'm not surprised you can't wait to finish! I've never been pregnant but it looks exhausting lol, hope you get some time to put your feet up and rest xx

Scarlett when are you getting married? I'm getting hitched next year and already went dress shopping.. I need to lose the pounds! Its so nice all the baby talk...

March 14th 2015 tata :) still ages to go but even the last 3 months sin eve got engaged and set the dye have flown by. Got quite a lot done already but still loads to do, want to get as much a poss done early so we don't have a mad panic rush at the end. I've got my dress already lol, had it about a month! When's your wedding? Xx

All this wedding and baby talk is so lovely, jack sounds so adorable sammy kissing and cuddling bump! Girls are always asking me if they can have a little brother or sister!!! X

Back