20 somethings

All this wedding and baby talk is so lovely, jack sounds so adorable sammy kissing and cuddling bump! Girls are always asking me if they can have a little brother or sister!!! X

So can they? ;)

Hello! I'm 20, 21 in March and would be interested in making friends with similar plans. xx

Welcome pineapple! X

Sept 2015... Ages away yet but definitely worth doing stuff earlier to get it out of the way!
It will soon come round! Have you planned much yet? X

welcome pineapple, how are you? xx

never say never jess lol

I am great thanks x

My diet hasn't started yet haha I took quite a long break from sw as my head wasn't really in it with wedding planning but I am joining a group on Tuesday to start again.

How is yours going? Do you go to a group or doing it from home?

thanks tata its one of my faves x

you should join the facebook btb group with Emily and scarlett (so weird seeing you as that on here now lol), it was a godsend for me and scarlett seems to be finding it quite helpful from what I can see loads of brides from all over to give you some recommendations of bands and things x

I am great thanks x

My diet hasn't started yet haha I took quite a long break from sw as my head wasn't really in it with wedding planning but I am joining a group on Tuesday to start again.

How is yours going? Do you go to a group or doing it from home?

Oooh wedding planning, how exciting.

It's going alright so far, been a good girl for the week or so. I'm doing it from home and just been following slimming world online. You can find nearly everything you need to know on these forums so why not. I joined last year and did really well but then just put it all back on. :( xx

Haha not that exciting for me as we had a lot of issues but im married now so all turned out well in the end lol

I see from your stats you have already lost 5lb that's fab x There is definitely a lot of stuff on this forum to help and some of the recipes are great!

I started online and did ok for the first month or so but I have no willpower what so ever and the issues we had during wedding planning were stressing me out too much and so I put back on the stone I had lost and then a bit more! I am dreading my first weigh on Tuesday but hoping a group will help me keep on track!

thanks tata its one of my faves x you should join the facebook btb group with Emily and scarlett (so weird seeing you as that on here now lol), it was a godsend for me and scarlett seems to be finding it quite helpful from what I can see loads of brides from all over to give you some recommendations of bands and things x
haha I know it's like having an alter ego! I'm addicted! Love the b2b group, stops me driving everyone around me insane with wedding stuff as there's always someone on there who wants to talk weddings :) x

yes its very helpful for that, all weddings, all the time!

Hi all, hope you've had a lovely christmas and new year!

I'm back...been eating and drinking what I want since the wedding and I'm back to the weight I was this time last year ?

I'm bridesmaid for my best friend in June so need to get back on it.

Starting a 6 week body transformation thing t the gym tonight where they do your weight, body mass and measurements so back on SW from today. I'm going to try do it alone (and with the help of you lovely lot if I get stuck) and hoping the weigh ins at the gym will help me stick to it.

Do you find soon diaries on here help? If so where do you post them, and do people help and comment?

Hey MrsB2B, I find the diaries really helpful this time around. I'm really sticking with it! They are in the food diary section or weight loss section! I can't remember what section mine is in but I have it in my signature instead.

Its easy to forget all the small things you eat during the day so its good to write it all down!

Ladies, I bought an airfryer so I'm all ready to go! Also bought a whole other pile of kitchen gadgets which I will make myself use as I want to be better at cooking!

Welcome back Mrs! X I find it hard to stick to writing in a diary as im crap at remembering but it seems to really help alot of these ladies so I may give it a try myself x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've brought my lunch and snacks to work and no money so that's all I can have to eat, and I've worked out what I'm having for me tea and written it in my food diary, like a meal planner and then I will stick to it.
No syns today and 1 hours exercise ?

Back