20 somethings

Hiya, mind if I join in? I'm following sw at home and been plodding along for ages but got my butt in gear 2 weeks ago and no slacking off anymore!

Well done tata.

Welcome my milkshake

Thank you!

I haven't had a single syn today I'm so pleased with myself! (I might need to go to bed early to make it the whole day though!) x

Thank you!

I haven't had a single syn today I'm so pleased with myself! (I might need to go to bed early to make it the whole day though!) x

Hi milkshake. If you go back a few pages on this thread there's a conversation about syns. You really shouldn't be trying not to use any, they are an important part of the plan. X

Hi milkshake. If you go back a few pages on this thread there's a conversation about syns. You really shouldn't be trying not to use any, they are an important part of the plan. X

I completely agree. I've averaged 2 syns per day for the last week and not used all my hex and I've only lost a sodding pound :( this week I'm going to use everything up and see what happens!

Well my c said its nit necessary to eat syns but obviously dont avoid eating them for the sake of being extremely good, I find the need not to have syns more days however yesterday I had 10 syns and some days I will have 3 but im good with that

Anyone tried the weetabix muffins? I got some in the oven now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back