20 somethings

O that's great Christie. I'm sure you will do wonderfully on Tuesday

Ahhhh I am having such a crap day today. Thank fook I have low syn snacks in atm or I'd eat a house worth of chocolate.. Gosh, I am sick to death with being told that I'm gonna see my OH for his company to turn around and say 'oh tomorrow'....

I feel like doing some real damage now.. Plus my exercise class was off this morning so I've all this built up anger I wanna get rid of!

Ahhhh I am having such a crap day today. Thank fook I have low syn snacks in atm or I'd eat a house worth of chocolate.. Gosh, I am sick to death with being told that I'm gonna see my OH for his company to turn around and say 'oh tomorrow'.... I feel like doing some real damage now.. Plus my exercise class was off this morning so I've all this built up anger I wanna get rid of!

Oh no :( this doesn't sound good hon. What exercise class do you normally do? Would a little run help instead?

3 weeks must feel like a lifetime ago :( keep strong mate, just think, the longer he's away the better you'll feel with your losses :)

Thanks Pippa. I'm in a much better headspace today... I think yesterday I just felt frustrated.

So I'm thinking of making HM pizza tonight for dinner! Found bases, premade for 7 syns which I don't think is too bad and might make me feel like I'm having real pizza. Now to figure out toppings... Peppers, tomatoes, what else can you put on top of a pizza?

Thanks Pippa. I'm in a much better headspace today... I think yesterday I just felt frustrated. So I'm thinking of making HM pizza tonight for dinner! Found bases, premade for 7 syns which I don't think is too bad and might make me feel like I'm having real pizza. Now to figure out toppings... Peppers, tomatoes, what else can you put on top of a pizza?

Chicken, ham, onion, sweet corn, chillies, spinach, egg, chorizo for a few syns...

What bases are they?

thought i'd post on here, started SW this week. First WI tonight. Got the keys for my new home on Saturday, moving in with my fella, think i've managed to stick to plan, even with everything going on.
I'm 25, I try to avoid the gym at all costs, but I am a member, just looking for the motivation to keep me going.

thought i'd post on here, started SW this week. First WI tonight. Got the keys for my new home on Saturday, moving in with my fella, think i've managed to stick to plan, even with everything going on. I'm 25, I try to avoid the gym at all costs, but I am a member, just looking for the motivation to keep me going.

Hi Jen!

What do you normally do at the gym when you do go? The key to motivation is finding something you enjoy :)

I had a little routine where I was trying to improve on my running as I'm not particularly a runner... So I was gently building up on the treadmill walkding/running intervals. But then my knees tend to hurt and I prefer classes or swimming. So now the book online facility is available I'm booking myself on kettlebells and metafit class every wednesday evening. And trying to get a good swim in once a week.

It's just all a bit chaotic and when I get home as I've been crazy busy at the weekend decorating I just want to sit with a brew, the TV and my knitting and not have to do anything :rolleyes:

Chicken, ham, onion, sweet corn, chillies, spinach, egg, chorizo for a few syns...

What bases are they?

Thanks Pippa, the bases are frozen ones from an middle eastern company? Sadly I don't think they are available at home! But I mightn't have one tonight and keep them for the weekend and make a real fakeaway! LOL!

Ladies, no need to come crawling in, stand tall! :)

Welcome JennieCakes! Enjoy movin in with your fella, thats so exciting!

Back