20 somethings

3.5 stone sounds normal over pregnancy hun so don't beat yourself up about it. Sounds like you're in a good place though hun :)

Thanks Fran :) wasnt happy with the 3.5 stone just because I only gained 1.5 stone with jack, but I was a lot bigger then so didnt have to gain as much then I guess. I know I'll lose it again though, i've done it before so I can do it again! :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It will be gone in no time hun xx making me broody with all the gorgeous pics on fb!!

Haha bless you christie :) he's such a great baby, so happy and content just like jack, we're really lucky. :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been awol for a couple of weeks, poorly and then when I went back to school we had ofsted which has meant not attending group for 3 weeks because I have parents evening tomorrow night. Though I'm determined to lose as much as possible before we go on holiday at easter. Has anyone else found that when they stop sw they find it difficult to eat all the fruit again? Hope everyone is doing well x

Hi ladies, just noticed nobody has posted on this in a while!!

I've been having a tough time trying to balance having a good social life and doing SW... Been yo-yoing around the last 2 pounds. Days I feel like giving up but I just keep thinking how disappointed I'd be if I'm not in good health for my wedding.. *sigh*

Hope everyone is feeling good and losing them pounds!

Sent from my U1 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Heya hun x definitely use the wedding for motivation x

Ive been off plan for a few weeks and starting monday I will be back on it, im starting a slim for charity in april so just trying to figure out the details of that and then try to drum up some sponsors lol thats the hardest part not the slimming!

I'm a 20 something :) 25 and mummy of a 2 year old and 6 month old. Joined sw I january to lose double baby weight and all the rest lol.

Welcome guys :) best of luck xxx

♥ Curse Of The Curves ♥
Wife to 'BamBam' 30/01/2010
Mummy to Baylie Emma 18/05/2012
♥ Goal : Loose TWO stone ♥

I've not been great either, had a better day today though!

Me either! Really need to get my head back in gear. Going to write my meal plan at the weekend for next week to put me back on track.

Had a good day yesterday and so far a good day today, hope I see a pound loss for Sunday!

Love the pic danni so cute :)

I start my slim4charity tomorrow so will be here everyday hopefully some more of you will be on too to help keep me in line!

Hope everyone is well x

I'm still here but doing Slim-Fast for a couple of weeks to get my head back into dieting.
I'll be back with SW in a few weeks tho.

I was worried about the same hun but decided to just enjoy my day regardless, h2b loves you as you are so just be whatever weight you feel comfortable with on the day x

Back