20 somethings

I know hun just dont beat yourself up over it if you dont manage to get to where you want, you will still look beautiful on the day :) plus planning a wedding is enough stress without stress over weightloss too as I found out x

Probably! Me and the OH are planning from Abroad so it's tricky.. Avoids all the *****iness though as I'm not there to hear it!!

I'm back on track I think.. I just keep looking at a little ticker I made myself.. 487 days to go!! Lol

Been good the last few days.. Hoping All the extra water I have drank etc will help with a WI and not another gain!! Making the most out of the old branded alpen light bars as I can.. New ones are synned!!

Making a lamb stew/hotpot tomorrow for our team competition in work for cooking.. Dunno why I decided to make a hot pot for! Lol!!

As if this group is still going! I'm coming back ^_^ heyyyyy

Please can I join? I'm 23 :D

I'm 23 and finished my first week of slimming world tonight! -5lbs! yay! But my mum joined with me and she lost half a stone.. IN ONE WEEK!!! Not...jealous...at....all! Some young people inspiration is much needed at this point!

Hey all. I'm back again. Lost 4 stone past year and have managed to put it all back on. Started losing weight a couple of weeks ago. Then started slimfast on Saturday. 9 stone to lose. Gonna be here for a while so let's do it x

Thanks. 1lb isn't here nor there. We all fluctuate anyway. Chin up and keep going x

That's a great loss well done!!
I've been bad last few days need to get back to it today!!

1lb off making 5.5lbs for the month of May :) I'm now in 20something lbs to target rather than 30something so a mini achievement

Nice to see people returning and new people joining, im back on it friday as ive been away for the last 8 days so havent been very good lol

Back