Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 18st 1.8

I joined back in July and I'm 1 and a half off my 1 1/2 stone. I'm really hoping to hit it tomorrow! Slimming World has been so great for me :D

Started SW last week and struggling already :sigh:! I know this is supposed to be an easy plan but just not seeing how it fits in with daily life. Food im eating now is so bland and tasteless and the recipe ideas on the SW website are all planned for familys of 4 when you have hours to prepare and cook the meal. When your cooking for one, its hard work... Really want to stick with this as desperately need to shift the wight for health reasons but feel like giving up already.

Hello! :) I'm on day 3 of SW and I'm sceptical if I will lose weight with it, I feel like I'm eating loads!

I'm 21, 22 in a few weeks. Tried loads of diets since I was about 12 but here I am 17st12lb. My first time with SW. Really want to lose this weight!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I'm not a 20 something but I saw your post. If you're truly sticking to the plan then you prob will feel like you're eating loads. I've lost 3 stone 9 since beginning of Feb and am now at target. Eating lots of the right stuff has been absolutely how it has worked for me - not being hungry is the key to my will power. Give it a month, be honest with your consultant and write it all down. At the end of a month see how you've done.
Good luck ?

Hey all. I'm back. It's been a while. I started lost weight 2 years ago and lost 4 stone. Put it all back on. But I've lost 2 of that again so I. Starting at 17st 10. Sick of being 24 and single to the point no guy even looks at me. So here goes. My target for now is 11stone.
I want to be 15st by the 26th March when I'm in a show and 14st by 15th may. My graduation.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

Hi everyone! I'm 21 and need to shed this weight, if I don't do it now I know I never will! So motivation needed! Lost 2.5 stone last year so hoping for another 2 this year :) xx

Thank you! Feeling determined x

Welcome back!

Tata u will look beautiful regardless as ive already said! I was about 19st on my wedding day but still felt a million dollars!

Cheers Christie! I just wanna do it for me as well cos we want to have a baby as well!

Saying that, I've been shocking today but it's our anniversary dinner today so back on track tomorrow

What day does everyone weigh? :) I'm a Thursday evening

Thursday now

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6