20 somethings

Hey ladies,
Plan is going well so far but it's only day 3 so fingers crossed the motivation stays the same :)
Did I see some of you guys are getting married? Who and when? Spill!

Jenna, I'm getting married on the first week of September to my lovely OH! Got my dress, I'm having a bit of a wobble over it at the moment... Not sure if I still entirely want to wear it :/ the bridesmaids are sorted and everything's booked so it's just down to me now to get organising!!!

Amy, you could try using some of the cookbooks/get a magazine! They have lots of amazing recipes!

I've tried a few new foods like curry, burgers and new veggies but I really don't like them. So i'm sticking to what I know with the odd new thing added in every now and again.

We've got the fakeaways book, so I think the next new thing will be one of the chinese style dishes.

Jenna, I'm getting married on the first week of September to my lovely OH! Got my dress, I'm having a bit of a wobble over it at the moment... Not sure if I still entirely want to wear it :/ the bridesmaids are sorted and everything's booked so it's just down to me now to get organising!!!

Aww I'm sure it's just unnecessary worry, I bet it's lovely but get looking online in the mean time. My friend got her wedding dress for 40 pounds in the Debenhams sale and it was GORGE!

Hello ladies!! Welcome amy! Jenna it's nice to see your gorgeous little face! How are you? Was America amazing? We are saving to take the girls next year, we are wanting to save about 4 grand in total so we can splurge! So far we are where we should be with saving but I've never been a good saver! The girls have even got their little disney money boxes and every week have the choice to put their pocket money in their disney fund or spend it and they are saving saving saving haha!! Tata I would love to see the dress! I love a wedding dress. My friend used to work in a bridal gown shop and I used to just go in to browse and pretend I was getting married :p what are the bridesmaid dresses like? My best friend is getting married first week of September too and I am bridesmaid! It's all very exciting! The last time I was bridesmaid my dress was a size 28! And my friend has bought me a 8 and a 10 to try!! X

America was beyond amazing. Gutted to be home! Aww the girls will love it! Not sure what age they are but you should look in to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ...fantastic way to spoil them :)
What is bibbidi bobbidi boutique? Definitely Cinderella related? Magic Kingdom? I want to know!! Next summer Lily will be 8 and Bonnie will be 7 so I think just the right age. I have been literally waiting for them to be old enough to appreciate it xx

They get dressed up in Princess gowns, get their hair and nails done all done by their very own fairy Godmother :) They do it in 2 separate locations, you need to book in advance for the one in Magic Kingdom and they sometimes take walk ins in the one in Downtown Disney :)
filename-florida-may.jpg

Tata my journey is going better this time than any of my other attempts haha im doing it for charity now aswell so a lot of my family will hopefully give me x amount per lb lost or whatever so thats exyra motivation im paying for online membership atm as I find it keeps me on track having to pay for it again, ive lost 1st8lb so far so hopefully will keep going down and down!

Mandie and emily are also getting married this year, mandie in a few weeks and emily in a couple of months, probably too busy wedding planning to come back here atm haha

I really want to go to disneyworld too but need children first so I at least have an excuse to go lol

I think its normal for every bride to have dress wobbles tata, how did u know it was the one in the first place?

I'm glad your journey is going well Christie, I have to say I'm doing better this time as well. Looking fit and healthy for our wedding and being healthy enough to start having babies is my goal.

I've lost 8.5lbs since December and started online as well in the middle of that! I'm such a slow loser though, it can be frustrating!

I ordered my dress online and I liked it when I tried it on. So I just left it.. If I still feel the same soon, I'm going to go have a look at some more.. Here's a picture, you guys can let me know what you think!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423896039.136503.jpg

It's honestly beautiful. It's really different and eye catching :) But obviously you need to decide how you feel in it. A few friends of mine have had the same doubts because they tried their dress on so often :)

Thank you. I've only tried it once. I'm quite top heavy so it makes my boobs look huge.. I hoped if I was a little lighter maybe my boobs would go down

Its a lovely dress but if you only 'liked' it when you tried it then I think you should try some more on and see if you can find one you love more if you can afford to x

Back