20 somethings

Oh Amy! What was it like? I bet it was awesome!!

So so so good, we went to vegas too for 10 days. Disney was so much fun, had a great time meeting the characters. We went and met Gaston loads, like literally every day. One of the days he took me for a walk around 'town' and introduced me to everyone...... so embarrassing.

We met Limp Bizkit and 30 Seconds to Mars as well as cast from the vampire diaries. It was a weird trip.

I got super excited today, brought some clothes a size smaller than normal and they FIT. I can't remember the last time I was a size 16.

I got super excited today, brought some clothes a size smaller than normal and they FIT. I can't remember the last time I was a size 16.

Love a good NSV!! :D

Feeling good after a dinner party last night, love wakin up not hung over.. I endulged in pudding but was really good food wise on all the other courses

My only nsv has been the notches on my belt going down lol ive had to buy a new belt as I appear to have lost a good 3-5inches at least and trousers fall down without a belt yet the next size down trousers in the same brand from same store can barely get over my thighs let alone do up! :/ so frustrating lol

Working in a store full of chocolate has its temptations lol
Its very rare I take lunch properly as I dont often get breaks lol

I work in a bakery! It's awful especially when you get that little bit of chocolate or sugar on your fingers! Think I need to do a chocolate ban too, I lost 9lb the last whole month I managed it!

I work in a bakery! It's awful especially when you get that little bit of chocolate or sugar on your fingers! Think I need to do a chocolate ban too, I lost 9lb the last whole month I managed it!

Oh lord, I'd probably die if I worked in a bakery - from a sugar coma! Cakes and pastries are like, my thing!

I couldnt work in a bakery! Ive eaten 24 scones in the last 2 weeks just from fancying them in the shop! Not sure how I managed to lose some weight haha

Back