20 somethings

Oh wow! I'm so happy this group is so active even after I've been gone for so long ^_^ I imagine most of you have no idea who I am... I'm Tara. I'm 26 and I started this thread. Cba going into my diet history but I'm back to slimming world this week more determined than ever ^_^
I've even got a personal chef now in the shape of my boyfriend who's pure egging me on and not gonna let me step off track :)
Turkey burgers for tea. He's just done slimming world chips for the first time and they're amazing

Starting Weight: 17 stones 4 lbs. ~ 10.03.2015

So far, so good, I think.. I went for a meal that was like 30-40 syns but have been mostly syn free the rest of the week so I should be alright :)

Got my boyfriend who's an amazing chef making meals. They're amazing. Like, the crappest thing he could make is like 10 times nicer than the nicest thing I could ever make. I'm really positive about this time round :)

Good luck for your weigh in!

I'm not sure this is what slimming world would advise haha but last time whenever I drunk I didn't syn it. I just drank far too much. That way I puked up any syns Id had all day including any sly chips or whatever my drunk self had eaten. I always got brilliant losses those weeks.

*im an idiot, not a nutritionalist.

Does the gym make a lot of difference? Is it just when you start or all the time you exercise? Obviously it's better to exercise than not but its annoy me if being fitter stopped me getting better losses. Even though I know it'd be better in the long run.

Does the gym make a lot of difference? Is it just when you start or all the time you exercise? Obviously it's better to exercise than not but its annoy me if being fitter stopped me getting better losses. Even though I know it'd be better in the long run.

I noticed the last time I started I didnt lose that week either but I'm back at it full time now so hopefully it will help.

Clean hoofed after footie training.. At least my bum doesn't jiggle as much! Lol!

I noticed it in my shape rather than on the scales, my waist is nipping in! Love it! I can finally see a difference after 3 months of 2/3 times a week x

Ive just ordered myself hip hop abs to start soon! It should hopefully be easier for me as it doesnt involve any floor exercises and I cant lie on my back and do sit ups etc.. because of my broken coccyx

Hi everyone!

I used to be on this forum but lost my way pretty badly foodwise and put on all of my lost weight again! After rejoining before Xmas I have managed to lose half a stone but haven't been as committed as I should have, however.....

Today my oh and I booked our wedding for July 2017!! I am so excited and completely determined not to be a fat bride!!! I have 4 stone to lose and over 2 years to do it, but the sooner the better so I can buy a dress!!!

I hope you are all well and look forward to chatting :)

Xxx

Back