20 to 19 stone?

Well done Lily on losing 2lb,
Nannis don't know who Big Momma is I don't do facebook, some people can eat loads and still lose, I have to eat small amounts for me to lose weight, its not fair, I only have to look at a cream cake and I put weight on.

Jane x

Yep me to Jane, No fair lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Lily on losing 2lb,
Nannis don't know who Big Momma is I don't do facebook, some people can eat loads and still lose, I have to eat small amounts for me to lose weight, its not fair, I only have to look at a cream cake and I put weight on.

Jane x

Thank you Jane, I am one of those fortunate people who can eat like a horse (as long as it's the right stuff, which it obviously now is) and still lose good numbers most weeks...I look at some peoples food diary's and wonder how they survive on so little lol ...ooh going to have to have a look see who Big Momma is now Nannis lol xx

Tbh when I was dojng ww I used to get away with drinking ( not pointing) and used ti have my wi day as a day off.... Still lost consistant amounts of 3-5 lbs a week! At the moment I suppose fridays after wi I do have a chinese chicken chow mein at night and a fair bitnof vodka that must exceed a day plus some of syns! Im losing this time but not in big numbers like previous attempts. My portion sizes are fairly small as im stuck in ww days still abd cant get used to large portions of pasta etc when it was so high in points lol
Dunno if this will work but heres a link, have a look at the meals pictures! Theres also handy syn sheets that she puts together
http://m.facebook.com/?w2m&_rdr#!/p...me_ft=1311770126&_ft_mf_objid=248163621869989

Dont think it worked? Diet momma (sw) is her name, worth adding as she does have aome good stuff on there, just eats big big meals lol

Tbh when I was dojng ww I used to get away with drinking ( not pointing) and used ti have my wi day as a day off.... Still lost consistant amounts of 3-5 lbs a week! At the moment I suppose fridays after wi I do have a chinese chicken chow mein at night and a fair bitnof vodka that must exceed a day plus some of syns! Im losing this time but not in big numbers like previous attempts. My portion sizes are fairly small as im stuck in ww days still abd cant get used to large portions of pasta etc when it was so high in points lol
Dunno if this will work but heres a link, have a look at the meals pictures! Theres also handy syn sheets that she puts together
http://m.facebook.com/?w2m&_rdr#!/p...me_ft=1311770126&_ft_mf_objid=248163621869989

Hi Nannis,
I tend not to eat pasta, cous cous, or rice much more than a couple of times a month, as I noticed that when I did my weight losses slowed down or, I have been known to put on and by trial and error found it was when I ate those ...I don't drink alcohol any more, as a rule, maybe the odd tipple here and there but no more than say half a dozen pub measures a year and that was because I found I had diabetes and my BS's were way into the 20's so just gave it up to help lower them and never really went back to it. I know what you mean about the WW's points I did WW's for over 30 years and was always hungry, not once have I ever been hungry in the 7-8 months I have been with SW... I used to have my Cheeky Tuesday night off after WI but stopped that too, I rarely have take away any more as I noticed the last 2 or 3 times that they made me feel sick after ...maybe my body is now rejecting the fat :woohoo:
I will definitely have a look at that link, after lunch lol...have a great day xx

Do u have red days then? Im wondering if my body just isnt liking the rice/ pasta/ pots all the time. Hubby is losing excellent amounys bleas him he' s got 2 lbs togo for 4 stone! If he makes iy this weekniy will be 4 stone in 12 weeks :) so proud of him, he never settled into ww and only ever lost a couple of stone before giving up! Sw is perfect, esp green days as hes not a big meat lover and could live on pasta and rice!
I wonder whether to try redding it for a couple of weeks, could still have hubs doing green as I could do extra meat less tatties. Just dony want to have to cook 2 different meals and hubs has said he feels bigger when hes had a couple of red days in a row... I reckon we are complete opposites!

Im hoping I get bored of the friday night naughties ( lol vodka and chinese!) soon! But do enjoy it :)

Sorry forgot to ask, what do you ladues typically eat on a red day, I get a bit stuck! I love meat though :)

Sorry forgot to ask, what do you ladues typically eat on a red day, I get a bit stuck! I love meat though :)

Hey Nannis,
I don't do any other plan than EE, suits me perfectly...I'm not a huge meat eater but I do like a little, but love all the other goodies I can have with it..so have never really felt the need to try any other plans...am also happy just having 1 HEXA/B a day too.
If I feel the need for extra dairy (cheese mostly) or fibre (bread) I just syn it, and I do use most of my syns daily too...after going through a really poor time weight loss wise in March, I found a post by Squiddie where she outlined the plan and after reading that decided to try upping my syns and for me it works, the more syns I eat the more weight I lose ..sorry can't be of any help with red days ...but gl xx

Ooh ive always wondered how people still lose on ee, I dont go to group and am not am online member, just have books that my friend gave me and i got a syn directory from ebay.
I dont suppose you could point me in tge direction of tge ee post.
I do use he atm on milk, cereal and bread but coukd syn or change breakfast then I could try ee.
What do u eat on a typical day?
Today mine is
Branflakes n banana
Alpen bar (3 syns)
Spaghetti on tst ( he brd)
Activia yog
Watermelon
Pasta bol ( he of mince and 3.5 syns worth)
Milky way stars (3.5 syns)
Maybe mini milk? (1.5 syns)

I usually wouldnt have had alpen bar but was really hungry thus morn!

Thanks lily :)

Hi Nannis,
If you click on the link to my diary... sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about so here is my diary...at the bottom of my posts...I usally keep a list of all my daily intakes on there, have missed the odd day here and there but it is a really good guide to my daily intake and boy can I eat lol.
When I joined SW my goal was to lose between 1-2lbs a week and I have ...even with the odd gain.... managed to do that, I average 1.5lb a week...not bad for someone who has a lot of health issues and has been on heavy steroids for over 40 years xx

Lily42uk said:
Hi Nannis,
If you click on the link to my diary... sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about so here is my diary...at the bottom of my posts...I usally keep a list of all my daily intakes on there, have missed the odd day here and there but it is a really good guide to my daily intake and boy can I eat lol.
When I joined SW my goal was to lose between 1-2lbs a week and I have ...even with the odd gain.... managed to do that, I average 1.5lb a week...not bad for someone who has a lot of health issues and has been on heavy steroids for over 40 years xx

Off for a read now :) thank you :D

Do u have red days then? Im wondering if my body just isnt liking the rice/ pasta/ pots all the time. Hubby is losing excellent amounys bleas him he' s got 2 lbs togo for 4 stone! If he makes iy this weekniy will be 4 stone in 12 weeks :) so proud of him, he never settled into ww and only ever lost a couple of stone before giving up! Sw is perfect, esp green days as hes not a big meat lover and could live on pasta and rice!
I wonder whether to try redding it for a couple of weeks, could still have hubs doing green as I could do extra meat less tatties. Just dony want to have to cook 2 different meals and hubs has said he feels bigger when hes had a couple of red days in a row... I reckon we are complete opposites!

Im hoping I get bored of the friday night naughties ( lol vodka and chinese!) soon! But do enjoy it :)

Hi Everyone, lost 2lb today and got my 1 stone badge and my bronze body magic plus to top it all I got slimmer of the month really chuffed.:D

I mostly do red days love my 2 hxb's and a's. lost 15lb in 5weeks, I sometimes change to an EE 1 or 2 days but red suit me better.

Lily I am going to read your food diary I think that's a good idea putting it on for other people to read and its help you keep on track, might do it myself.

I have deleted my tracker by mistake and I can't get it back which url do I paste can someone help me please.

Jane x

Jane if you mean the url off the tickerfactory site, its everything in the first box - bbcode i think its called.

If you mean that you've deleted if from tickerfactory itself, not just your signature, then I think you have to start again from scratch.

Hi all, bit gutted as sts this week! Im convinced its a mixture of a slow metabolism ( apparently this is a part of giving up smoking but dunno if its true or not?!) and mu body disliking green days... So the plan is to try out ee this coming week and see how I fair, if not will try red for a bit... The thing is ive never really been a big pasta and rice eater so wonder if its all just a bit to much for my bod?

Well im afraid to say im having a daynoff plan today! Its our anniversary ( of when we first met 12 years ago :)) and we are at the beach so fish n chips and ice cream followed by a vodka or two tonight! Im sure I will pay for it next wi!!!

Hi all, bit gutted as sts this week! Im convinced its a mixture of a slow metabolism ( apparently this is a part of giving up smoking but dunno if its true or not?!) and mu body disliking green days... So the plan is to try out ee this coming week and see how I fair, if not will try red for a bit... The thing is ive never really been a big pasta and rice eater so wonder if its all just a bit to much for my bod?

Well im afraid to say im having a daynoff plan today! Its our anniversary ( of when we first met 12 years ago :)) and we are at the beach so fish n chips and ice cream followed by a vodka or two tonight! Im sure I will pay for it next wi!!!

Hi Nannis, It does not work for me on green days only lose 0.5 or 1lb, been told green days can make you bloated, so I stick to red days which work for me and occasionally 1 or 2 days EE.
Happy Anniversary for today:), we celebrated our first meeting together last week it was 45yrs ago when we were 6 and 7yrs been married for 31yrs, so your enjoy tonight and start tomorrow as a new day, enjoy your fish and chips and Ice cream.:icecream:

Jane x

Jane if you mean the url off the tickerfactory site, its everything in the first box - bbcode i think its called.

If you mean that you've deleted if from tickerfactory itself, not just your signature, then I think you have to start again from scratch.

Thanks crumble I will have another go x

Think I may have the same prob Jane, hope for a better result next week :)

Wow you have known each other since you were kids, thats so romantic :)

I was 19 he was 20 when we met :D we only got married in 2008 so had a very long engagement!

Back