20 to 19 stone?

Oooh that's one of my favourites Ellie! Yum. That or black bean beef :)

I magically STS today, I've no clue how though. Rolling with it though and so relieved so I'm going to get right back on it and fingers crossed for a decent loss next week

Hope alls well Jane! What day do you weight in?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thats brilliant Dawn. ;) Great to start a fresh week over, particularly when you think you've had a close shave with a gain. :D

Ridiculously happy today because my kettle is fusing the house. Its still in guarantee so I can swap it for something else as its discontinued. I LOVE kettle shopping, sad as I am. I'm so easy pleased. :p

I'm officially back in this zone now after losing 10lbs of my holiday gain this morning. :D I've got 4lbs more to get off until I'm back to my pre-hols weight.

Feeling very happy!

Have you found your mojo again Dawn?

Hi Ellie,

Wow that's a fantastic loss! Well done you :) delighted for you!

I have indeed, I decided to try a red week. Normally I do EE but to jump start me back in to have a good week I decided to give red a go cos I know a lot of people say they get better losses. So far feeling good, no bloating at all which I'm loving lol.

I'm sure you're over the moon, here's to getting those 4lbs off :)

Dawn, I've realised Red was how I lost mine. I was going for EE each day and going off plan. When I looked at my food diary I'd had a really good week if I'd been doing Red. Maybe I should mix it up a bit with a combination of days.

Me too Ellie! When I looked back I realised my best days were on red and my best losses were red weeks usually at least 3lbs. I find it hard to so red continuously though, but I'm doing it all this week and maybe next then I might do as you say, mix up red and EE. I'm a total carnivore so very rarely do green lol

Can I ask, I'm still trying to get my head in the game, so my question is......

Is it true that you can mix and match your days, if so how does it work?

Can you please help, why am I finding it hard to get my head in the game

I can't seem to understand the plan

If I look in the book it says this meat is free but if I enter the syns on line it then tells me it has far to many syns

Please help can someone explain so I can get my head in the weight loss game

Mrs JJ, when doing an EE day or a Red day most meats will be free unless they are processed meat, ie. Corned beef, etc. They have to be lean, too. It may be that the syns given online are for the Green day plan.
Do you have an example of a type of meat that we can help you with?

As a general rule on Red days the meats/fish/seafood etc are unlimited and on the Green days the pastas/rices/potatoes/pulses are unlimited. I tend to think of it in terms of protein rich days versus carbs rich days, although strictly speaking thats not entirely true.

On EE days both meats/fish AND pastas/rice/potatoes are unlimited but unlike Red/Green days you only get 1 HXA + 1 HXB per day, not 2 of each with Red/Green days. The 'unlimited' part means until you are satisfied, not until you're too full to move. :p (that part caught a few of us out :eek:).

Each day you decide which plan you will follow, Red, Green or EE and then you must stick with it that day. The next day you choose again. This way you can accommodate different meals better. I would choose a green day if I wanted a rice based dish or a red day if going to a BBQ and knew I'd eat lots of meat/fish etc.

Watch the Syns online calculator. Sometimes it will give you the Green day syns so you have to be careful to click Red or EE if that is the day you are planning.

After all that typing you'll probably be thinking you knew all that and that wasn't what you were stuck on. :D
Anyway, just keep asking your questions and we'll get to the bottom of it to help you. Quickest you get your answers, the quickest that weight will be falling off you. ;)

1.5lbs off for me this week Ellie :)

I'm ok with it, would have liked more but seeing I skated by with a STS last week after being so bad I am happy enough lol!

It all evens out doesn't it. 19st 7.5 now :)

Dawn thats fantastic! :D I sooo want to be a teen. Certainly not going about it the right way this week. I keep wanting to eat. :(

Thanks, Ellie! Yeah I had initially hoped for a bit more seeing I'm doing red this week but I figure after last week I'm just lucky I didn't gain eh.

I'm keeping a seat for you here in the teens! I never want to see '2'at the beginning of my weight again. I know how you feel though, I feel like eating constantly and all the wrong stuff :( I'm at a friends tonight and doing Chinese so gonna have to try n be good lol

Hold that seat, Dawn. I'm about to put on a spurt from this week onwards. ;)

Would you credit it! Got on the scales today and I've lost 1.5lbs. Don't get me wrong, thrilled by that but another half pound would have got me my 3stone award back. Will have to wait until next week now. :(

Having a little lunch time BBQ today with the family. Just a casual throw together type but can't waste all this good weather. :D

Managed to claw my way into the 20's on Wednesday with a 2lb loss and I'm now 20st 13lbs. Can't remember the last time I was in the 20's so I'm super excited about it!

Come on, Hipps. Where are you? I've been saving this seat for you in here each week, now its yours to take. Thrilled to bits you made it into the 20s.

Now, 19s here we come, eh? :D

Back