20 week scan!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
I've been for my 20 week scan today & thank goodness everything is fine! :party0049:
They checked everything they had to and (touch wood) found no problems. I'm soooooo relieved.
I also found out that i'm having a BOY!!! We didn't decide whether we wanted to find out the sex or not until i was laying on the table and it was a last minute decision. Having two girls already, having a boy will be nice but to be honest i wouldn't have minded either way. I think Adam is more excited about the boy part than me as he's the only boy in his family and so would be the only one able to carry on the family name. I know his Grandad will be really pleased about that.
So i guess girls names are now off the agenda, but i think we're already decided that its going to be Zachary, although middle names are still a bit of a non starter.

Will be nice to have another boy to join all the minimins girls, poor Beas little un is the only boy so far.

Aww congratulations on your little boy you must be so happy to know everything is going great.
I know how you feel about having two girls and the hubby wanting a boy mines is exactly the same, men eh:rolleyes:!

Back