2009 starters and restarters

hello everyone :). just joined up here a few days ago and am delighted to have found the forum as im restarting tfr today and know ill need the support!! thought id start a 2009 thread so all the starters and restarters have a common thread .

my starting weight is 11st 10.5 lbs and i want to lose two stone. always find the weekends are the hardest so i decided to start on a friday cos im really motivated. am so fed up being over weight. i lost all the weight on tfr before only to pile it all back on again when i went back to my old eating habits. for me its the carbs i need to avoid when i am maintaining. so here we go.....round two!!!

Hi Angel

Im restarting tomorrow and cant wait!!!! Got another 1 and half stone to lost so heres to 2009 and a new thinner me!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Earth Angel,

I am a restarter too - was only on it for 3-4 weeks before but i am aiming for 10 weeks min this time as i need to lose 44lbs ouch ... but it's got to be done and like you Carbs are the devil for me and need to avoid them as much as possible when i finish lipotrim ...

good luck .. i am on day 2 now and finding it easier than 1st time round ..thankfully !!

keep up the good work everyone and remember to drink lots of water x

Hi Festivalfairy,
well done on your 3 stone loss!! cant wait till i have first week behind me as i find it much easier once i get through withdrawal and am in ketosis. my headaches are starting already :(
its all worth it though. i have a pair of size 10 skinny jeans hanging up on my mirror to motivate me!!:8855:

Hi Festivalfairy,
well done on your 3 stone loss!! cant wait till i have first week behind me as i find it much easier once i get through withdrawal and am in ketosis. my headaches are starting already :(
its all worth it though. i have a pair of size 10 skinny jeans hanging up on my mirror to motivate me!!:8855:

I had a pair of Levis from when I was 15 and was determind to fit back into them! I have done but there ickle bit tight so just wanna shift few more lbs ha ha and Lipo is best way. Thinking of going full pelt and giving up the fags as well ;)

i am a restarter but just not yet i decided other day i am giving up smoking if i can go cold turkey with no food then i can with smoking and i am now on day 2 of cold turkey so i wanna give it couple of weeks of no smoking then i gonna be back on lipotrim to get into a size 12 as i will be happy at a 12 i am a 14 at the moment which are a little bit too big so i am hoping not long and i will be in a size 12 i had to come off it before christmas because of money and i didnt do any strict diet and one week i would gain and others i would lose that after the gain over xmas i am the same as what i come off lipotrim so one good thing this diet has proved to me i can keep it off once i have come off lipotrim i am trying to not replace the fags with food just when i want a fag i drink lots of water which is helping me get used to the water for when i start the diet.good luck to everyone who is either starting or re starting this group is the best for surport!! xxxxxxx

Hello All...

Let me be the first starter starter to post! On Day 3 of a new experience. Its getting kind of tough waking up hungry and with headaches... Dieting, never really done it much, just play sports which saved me... Im hoping for a great 2009 on LT and on here.

Wishing everyone lots of success in the New Year! :)

Hello All...

Let me be the first starter starter to post! On Day 3 of a new experience. Its getting kind of tough waking up hungry and with headaches... Dieting, never really done it much, just play sports which saved me... Im hoping for a great 2009 on LT and on here.

Wishing everyone lots of success in the New Year! :)

well londonirish, welcome to the rollercoaster journey that is lipotrim :8855:
the first week is so so tough cos you are dealing with withdrawal symptoms from carbs and from all the additives and flavourings in foods. its also tough cos your body is switching from carb burning to fat burning. i usually hit ketosis on day 5 or 6 and my mouth then feels like a carpet of dried up slurry :)

I am also restarting and think your paperclip idea is fantastic. Now have paperclips on my shopping list!:) XX

I am also restarting and think your paperclip idea is fantastic. Now have paperclips on my shopping list!:) XX

glad you liked it :)
i find it useful and its great watching one chain get shorter and the weight loss one getting longer!!

hey peeps i am 100% starting tomorrow! I went to the pharmacy today and got all my shakes, soups and a few bars which the pharamcist didn't want to give as she reckoned they were like cardboard! lol

I have worked out that i need to lose a shocking 50lbs to get down to a healthy size 12.

My starting weight is a shameful 13.3 stone, and i want to get down to 9.7 stone which is very healthy for me. I don't want to be skinny as it won't suit me but i do want to look good and be healthy!

I am very nervous as i know 1st week is going to be a test of strength! :eek:

i usually hit ketosis on day 5 or 6 and my mouth then feels like a carpet of dried up slurry :)

I must be in ketosis then -I'm on day 5 and have got 'carpet mouth'!

Welcome to all starters and restarters :)

Hiya,

I am also a restarter and starting back on LT soon. Can't wait!! Need to lose around 3 stone before my wedding which is 10 weeks so better get on to it!!

I'm a new starter, but not starting until next friday :sigh: Pharmacist ran out of supplies so one has to wait!!!
Good luck to all those restarting and the new starters, i look forward to getting to know you.

Hi
I am starting Lipo again on Monday 5th Jan, was on it last year and went from size 22 to 14/16! Im up to a size 18 now!! So hears to a better 2009 on the Lipotrim!!!!!

Welcome and best of luck Emer! Knew when I saw the name you had to be Irish!! Hope 2009 will be a great year for you and no doubt you'll do it!

Hey folks!

I am a restarter- tho I am not starting till the end of Jan as its my bday on the 19th and going to be going away to London.

The first time i did lipo- back in April 08, i went from 19 stone to 16 stone- i then went up and down from about july till october and tried the gi diet and kept trying to go back on Lipo- so then i stopped and just tried eating healthy-

I am now really excited to go back on lipo and want to get to 11stone as i am 5'8!

Back