200ml Skimmed Milk

melster122

I am a bit confused. My CDC said this morning that I was now allowed (due to changes) 200ml skimmed milk a day. I am on 3 shakes a day. Is this right? I hope it is because I makes coffee so much better :D

You could have 3 shakes and 200 ml of milk but this would not be the new SS+ it would be SS plus a little skimmed milk and therefore still under 600 cals.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. I might just have a splash of milk in my coffee first thing in the morning and not the whole 200mls. It is the one thing I really really miss. I am doing so well at the moment I don't want to ruin it.

Will do. She was the one who told me yesteday that I was allowed 200ml of skimmed Milk every day. She didn't mention the 4 packs though and I am only on 3. I don't want to add a 200 cal meal though. I am a little confused :confused:

To explain it more simply.

If you want to do SS whether it be 3 or 4 packs under new guidance the CDC has to write to your GP to advise them you are doing a very low calorie diet. This is not asking permission this is just for their information.

If the client does not want the CDC to contact the GP then the minimum we can supply you with is the 615 cal programme.

That is:

3 packs and 200 calorie meal or
4 packs and 200ml skimmed milk

By having 3 packs and 200ml skimmed milk you still fall below 600 so GP notification will be required. This is not one of the set CD programmes.

Back