2011 here we go again(mean it this time)lol

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mummy tummy!!, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. mummy tummy!!

mummy tummy!! Member

Diet:
    sw
    ok so here i am again... I have been struggling with my weight since the birth off my 2 children born by erg section which has left me with an unsightly scar n an over hang:cry: I have done well and before dec got back down to a comfy size but have whacked it back on..

I am ready for this and fed up of feeling like the fat funny one of my friends im bored with take away meals and excited about boot camp. I have my ea active for the connect ready ... but i plan one last blow out with the drink on fri(new year) i plan to enjoy it but am counting the days to start!!

i have done sw before a long time ago an with kids enjoy the freedom of all i can eat. i believe it has got better with ee ..

I am here as I fiqure it will be nice to enjoy the support of others in the same position.

to me it is now not just about weight I want to feel better and more confident in myself.. feel brighter an d have more energy for my children .. I work ns so will hope that some one can help me fiqure out good foods for nibbling on to keep me full n saintly;)

well I hope to speak to u more over the next coming months I plan to come on over the next week to fimilarise myself and settle in if that ok..

love charlene xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chocolatetrish

chocolatetrish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(29.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Mummy Tummy and Welcome to Minimins xxxx

4. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome along hun! x

5. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hope to get to my goal weight in 2011 too, I shall be joining you! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.