2011 here we go again(mean it this time)lol

ok so here i am again... I have been struggling with my weight since the birth off my 2 children born by erg section which has left me with an unsightly scar n an over hang:cry: I have done well and before dec got back down to a comfy size but have whacked it back on..

I am ready for this and fed up of feeling like the fat funny one of my friends im bored with take away meals and excited about boot camp. I have my ea active for the connect ready ... but i plan one last blow out with the drink on fri(new year) i plan to enjoy it but am counting the days to start!!

i have done sw before a long time ago an with kids enjoy the freedom of all i can eat. i believe it has got better with ee ..

I am here as I fiqure it will be nice to enjoy the support of others in the same position.

to me it is now not just about weight I want to feel better and more confident in myself.. feel brighter an d have more energy for my children .. I work ns so will hope that some one can help me fiqure out good foods for nibbling on to keep me full n saintly;)

well I hope to speak to u more over the next coming months I plan to come on over the next week to fimilarise myself and settle in if that ok..

love charlene xx

Hi Mummy Tummy and Welcome to Minimins xxxx

Back