2012 is the year I'll succeed

Ryster

Hey guys,
Don't know if anyone remembers me, but here I am again, 3rd time lucky, trying to turn my life around.
I managed, first time around to get down to 12st 6lbs, but nowadays, my weight has ballooned to 15st 10lbs and feeling so disheartened but here's hoping I can finally get out the other end of the tunnel without getting stuck someway along the line!

Just weighed myself as today is the official restarting date of my diet and I'm down to 15st 8lbs so that was a bit of a surprise.
I've just had my breakfast, and I've swapped my regular cheese toastie ( well I call it brunch since it's lunch really ) , for a bowl of Rice Krispies so I would say I'm going down the right path, right ? :)

8/1/12 - 15st 8lbs

Well the first day seems to have went very good - managed to have a healthy breakfast, and a more substantial dinner, which left me stuffed!
Replaced all the fizzy drinks today with Water and feel alot better for it!

I'm more of a daily weigher, so fingers crossed tomorrow seems a tiny bit of results :)

09/1/2012

Just had my daily weigh in and I'm down 1lb :)
Currently sitting having a bowl of Rice Krispies again, really feel good for it in all honesty, and not struggling at all - going to ask my mum to bring me home some fruit that I can snack on, rather than the nasty crisps and biscuits in the cupboard... must resist the temptation!

Anyway, current weight is now 15st 7lbs :D

Hey guys - had another weigh in this morning, and was shocked when the scales read that I'd had another loss!!!
Yesterday I had some pizza for dinner, not exactly healthy I know but I'm not watching what I'm eating absolutely carefully, just really cutting down my "extras" and obviously so far, it seems to be working.

Today, I'm 15st 4lbs, that's 3lbs lost from yesterday!

Sorry it's been as long since I've updated this! My internet has been down for the past few weeks due to changing suppliers and I'm not at uni again as the break is now over.

I'm starting to really struggle and feel disheartened :(
I was on a night out last week and I felt so uncomfortable and self conscious due to my weight and the way it makes me look.

I'm also starting to struggle with the whole weight loss thing - I know I need to lose weight and change my life, but at the same time, I'm struggling to try and watch what I eat, and sometimes feel myself slipping off the bandwagon and feel the need to go pig out :(

Dunno what I'm gonna do if this keeps up, it's a vicious circle...

Decided to go to the weekly weigh in so I don't get disheartened :p

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 15st exactly - rather chuffed, but a bit worried about what I'll be like once all the weight is gone and well, there is lots of loose skin etc... but I guess I should worry about that when I get there eh?

So, to sum up ;

05/02/2012 -
15st 0lbs :D

Thanks Linz and Linda :)

Made another change today - I moved from completely drinking fizzy juice, to just drinking diluted juice, now I'm moving from that and just going to drink nothing but water, not wanting to give myself unnecessary calories from diluted juice as I drink quite a lot

Last edited:
I've decided to start weighing myself on Monday's, more easier for me :p - I've lost 2lbs since my last weigh in, which was 5 days ago, so I'm over the moon with that.

It's actually a bit motivational being on here reading everyone elses stories etc, does help so much!

So, how are you all doing anyway, don't really know that many on here yet, which isn't good!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates, but the weight loss is still on the go!
Went a jog today - 4 miles - not much, but its a start eh :)

Back